Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Marjorie Taylor Greene mocked for appearing to claim that cancer is transmissible

Eldorado

Will you people stop voting republican already? Every time you do, the country nearly crashes and the incoming democrats have to devote most of their time to un****ing the mess they made. Throw in the whole 'FYI we're blatantly fascist now and tried to overthrow the government a year ago', and it's just unforgivable. Say what you will about liberals, but we're neither fascist, NOR this bloody stupid. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Will you people stop voting republican already? Every time you do, the country nearly crashes and the incoming democrats have to devote most of their time to un****ing the mess they made. Throw in the whole 'FYI we're blatantly fascist now and tried to overthrow the government a year ago', and it's just unforgivable. Say what you will about liberals, but we're neither fascist, NOR this bloody stupid. 

To be fair- she moved to a region where she ran unopposed. 

That's how she got elected.

Edited by Gromdor
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Say what you will about liberals, but we're neither fascist, NOR this bloody stupid. 

C'mon Man!

You really want me to go find all the stupid Democrat quotes? Rep Waters is a gold mine of saying stupid stuff.

I'll say this though, I think Greene is not even the dullest tool in the shed.

• Like 4

Greene is the most toxic, malicious, aggresive, complacent and stupid person I`ve ever seen in US politics. I cannot understand why people vote/d for her, maybe its because these people are of the same mindset. Likely, most likely.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, toast said:

Greene is the most toxic, malicious, aggresive, complacent and stupid person I`ve ever seen in US politics. I cannot understand why people vote/d for her, maybe its because these people are of the same mindset. Likely, most likely.

Gromdor said it was because she ran unopposed.

Is there a competition in the USA for the dumbest comment?  Do you, like, win a years worth of MacDonald "burgers" if you can prove you are less intelligent than a dead slug?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Essan said:

Is there a competition in the USA for the dumbest comment?  Do you, like, win a years worth of MacDonald "burgers" if you can prove you are less intelligent than a dead slug?

Why, yes.  We call it, "elections".

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, DieChecker said:

I'll say this though, I think Greene is not even the dullest tool in the shed.

Wow. Big call. I don't think many would go that far.

6 hours ago, toast said:

Greene is the most toxic, malicious, aggresive, complacent and stupid person I`ve ever seen in US politics. 

AOC says "hold my beer".

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Yep, all the Democrat run regions and cities are doing great!

Politicians are almost all scoundrels who look out only for themselves.  

4 hours ago, acidhead said:

She tweeted this on purpose.  There's 4 more tweets under this one.

:D   

None of which has to do with cancer...or insinuate that this tweet was satire.  But hey, if you would rather roll with she was making a joking tweet about cancer...then that might be worse.

• Like 1

You can argue that it’s a false comparison because cancer isn’t transmissible like covid. I think that’s a perfectly valid and rational position. However, it’s  pretty clear her intent was to compare deaths resulting from from the two, not infer the two shared specific and unmentioned common traits. That is what the MSM is “appearing” to have done. Accusing her of “appearing to” claim cancer is transmissible requires some creative license with her words, Utilizing this same creative license with her words you could just as well claimed MTG was “appearing” to claim cancer is a Chinese developed bioweapon.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

You can argue that it’s a false comparison because cancer isn’t transmissible like covid. I think that’s a perfectly valid and rational position. However, it’s  pretty clear her intent was to compare deaths resulting from from the two, not infer the two shared specific and unmentioned common traits. That is what the MSM is “appearing” to have done. Accusing her of “appearing to” claim cancer is transmissible requires some creative license with her words, Utilizing this same creative license with her words you could just as well claimed MTG was “appearing” to claim cancer is a Chinese developed bioweapon.

It's not a rational position and MTG has a history of saying incredibly stupid things. This is just another one. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

It's not a rational position and MTG has a history of saying incredibly stupid things. This is just another one. 

It’s not a rational position to say her comparison was false? 

Sorry, but what the MSM is telling you she “appeared” to say, she didn’t say.

• Like 2

Seriously, they put “appearing to” in the headline because they know it’s not #$&@%! True. You guys will swear it’s 100% true but the people who told you about it will choose their words to avoid litigation. What you are claiming is there isn’t there.

• Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

It’s not a rational position to say her comparison was false? 

Are you saying you agree with her or not? I read your post as saying you feel her claim is rational. Ate you saying that is not the case?

31 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Sorry, but what the MSM is telling you she “appeared” to say, she didn’t say.

MSM not required. You Breitbart junkies don't seem to realise there's a lot of sources recording things these days.

Lol, she is dumb as dog doodoo. If you think she is smart, well that's just hilarious. MTG makes Paris Hilton look like a top physics professor.

Edited by psyche101
  • Thanks 1

You can argue that it’s a false comparison because cancer isn’t transmissible like covid. I think that’s a perfectly valid and rational position.

“that”

used to identify a specific person or thing observed by the speaker.

"that's his wife over there"

referring to a specific thing previously mentioned, known, or understood.

"that's a good idea"

***Edit****

ha, ok. I can see how my comment could be confusing. My bad,

The “that” in the second sentence quoted in this post, references what I argue is logical to conclude as a false conclusion in the first,

Edited by el midgetron
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

“that”

used to identify a specific person or thing observed by the speaker.

"that's his wife over there"

referring to a specific thing previously mentioned, known, or understood.

"that's a good idea"

***Edit****

ha, ok. I can see how my comment could be confusing. My bad,

The “that” in the second sentence quoted in this post, references what I argue is logical to conclude as a false conclusion in the first,

If you agree that her comparison is false then we are in agreement.

2 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

If you agree that her comparison is false then we are in agreement.

I already explained how our opinions are different., re-read #17. 

Do you guys speak good English? You believe a fake headline about the contents of a 40 word tweet which you apparently can’t read on your own. 

• Like 1