Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Time traveller claims something big is happening on Christmas Day this year

Still Waters

A so-called TikTok 'time traveller' has claimed that there are some major world events happening soon into the future, and we’ve only got to wait until Christmas Day to find out what they are.

Of course, it’s a load of absolute horses**t, but for some reason people seem to enjoy consuming their content, so here we go.

The online charlatan, who boldly boasts ‘yes, I’m a real time traveller’ – readers, he is not – claims that this Christmas Day will become famous internationally for reasons more than your uncle’s racist rants after one too many sherries.

https://www.ladbible.com/news/time-traveller-claims-something-big-is-happening-on-christmas-day-20211205

Related:

• Haha 4

At least he's not claiming something really crazy like it is the birthday of someone with supernatural powers, who will let us have everlasting life, have peace on earth, and all sorts of things like that.

• Like 2

So Santa will finally detonate all the nukes on earth due to the overhelming number of people on his naughty list. Sounds about right.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

I predict that on Christmas Day, a lot of people will eat, drink and be merry.

If I am wrong, you can dunk me in stale vinegar and call me a whelk.

• Haha 2

Maybe Jesus is finally going to show back up.

Hope he picked up those cigarettes he went out for. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1