Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Octavia Spencer claims her house is haunted by ghost of a Western film star

Still Waters

Posted (IP: Staff) ·

Oscar-winner Octavia Spencer has revealed that the ghost of an unnamed, old-Hollywood Western film star is currently residing in her house.

During an appearance on the “Ellen DeGeneres Show” on Friday, the “Hidden Figures” star opened up about the ghostly presence.

“I grew up watching Westerns, and I bought this house, and it was owned by a guy who did Westerns, so I must have been a fan of his,” Spencer, 51, explained to DeGeneres, 63, who said the loves stories about haunted houses and believes in ghosts herself.

Luckily, Spencer’s ghost is of the friendlier “Casper” variety than those in “Poltergeist” — at least to her.

“My ghost can haunt me, but he doesn’t haunt me,” Spencer noted. “We have boundaries.”   

https://nypost.com/2021/12/03/octavia-spencer-claims-her-house-is-haunted-by-a-ghost/

• Like 2

Well there were quite a few western stars.Tom Mix, William S.Hart, Roy Rogers, Gene Autry, William S.Boyd did some westerns, etc.  Since the house was built in the 1920s, could be  either Hart or Mix maybe. Would have to  look up famous movie stars that lived in Toluca Lake. The Rudolph Valentino house is haunted.

• Like 1