Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

File attachment size increase

Saru

A small update to announce today - I know that quite a few of you have spoken about the rather paltry 250kb limit on file attachments, so as of today this limit has been increased to 1 megabyte for everyone.

Further increases may happen further down the road, but we'll see how things go with this first.

Please remember, however, to avoid uploading copyrighted images - if in doubt, don't upload it.

Also, if you haven't done so already, don't forget that you can help to support this and many other new changes and improvements by subscribing to our Patreon - more details can be found here.

Thank you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

I really like the Header at the top of the page.  Just noticed that.  Everything just got a make over...how awesome is that! 

• 10 months later...

I just noticed this change the other day. I still shrink my pic files before loafing them out if habit.

Question: if we don't know if a pic is copyright, can we post a link under as reference, and call it good?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DieChecker said:

I just noticed this change the other day. I still shrink my pic files before loafing them out if habit.

Question: if we don't know if a pic is copyright, can we post a link under as reference, and call it good?

If you think an image may be copyrighted then it's best to just link to the page on which the image appears rather than to post it directly in the thread. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• The topic was locked