Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sound signals underneath ice lake point to hidden ‘alien base’

Eldorado

UFO ‘sounds’ recorded from under a lake in Colorado, US has sparked speculation of ‘alien radio communications.’

Recordings taken from Steamboat Springs were recorded by an employee of the Colorado Parks and Wildlife Service on December 4.

The staff member posted them to Twitter, which has subsequently been shared to UFO Sightings Daily, where they have been described as “strange Star Wars sounds.”

https://latestnewstelecast.com/ufo-fans-convinced-sound-signals-underneath-ice-lake-point-to-hidden-alien-base/

https://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/2021/12/alien-signals-coming-from-colorado-lake.html

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

Apparently the Aliens under this frozen lake  in Sweden get annoyed when people skate above them :alien:

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Aliens and UFO's at world's deepest lake  :alien:

https://siberiantimes.com/other/others/features/f0077-aliens-and-ufos-at-worlds-deepest-lake/

Since ancient times, the vast Lake Baikal has been known as deeply mysterious, but in the closing years of the Soviet era, and since, it has been the location of a number of alleged sightings of aliens and UFOs. 

Initially these were covered-up by the authorities of the USSR, but later they were revealed by the Russian media.

:lol::alien::lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robotic Jew said:

I managed to capture a photo of the perpetrator

Tauntaun | StarWars.com

I'm going to go out on a limb and call this fake: too many pixels and no camera shake.

• Haha 6

We call that Singing Ice where I grew up in the Far North.

Eerie and amazing, I'm always captivated by it. 

Nothing alien or supernatural at all.  But awesome and inspiring, at least to me.

• Like 2

Like The Bloop yeah? 

Considering that I would have thought ice would be the first place to look. 

Unless Nessie is on a US holiday. Is the US allowing monster travel yet? 

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

I managed to capture a photo of the perpetrator

Tauntaun | StarWars.com

Why this pic not blurry like the 99.99% bigfoot photos? Something is fishy.

• Haha 1

On 12/6/2021 at 10:23 PM, psyche101 said:

Like The Bloop yeah? 

Considering that I would have thought ice would be the first place to look. 

Unless Nessie is on a US holiday. Is the US allowing monster travel yet? 

as long as they've got their vaccination papers... 

Ice makes weird noises, it's been known for some time. We don't need alien conspiracies to explain it. Ignorance of the natural world is exhausting.

Edited by moonman
  • Thanks 1

when Ice cracks due to temps, water and or air, it cracks.. making these sounds. I used to ice fish in NW Montana, we heard it all the time.

On 12/7/2021 at 6:01 AM, Eldorado said:

Recordings taken from Steamboat Springs were recorded by an employee of the Colorado Parks and Wildlife Service on December 4.

Next time, wannabe researcher employed by the Colorado Parks and Wildlife Service, maybe do a little googling at least...  If I was in the CP&WS, I'd be a little perturbed by the obvious implication that they were named as the employer - as if that gives credence - and that they employ people with nothing better to do than this.

PS - Scott Waring???  He's the kiss of death to credibility, a well known idiot, charlatan, internet money grabber and faker/hoaxer.  (Ask me what I really think...)

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 1

Makes sense, every time I hear something I do not recognize, or see something I am not sure what it is, I immediately think of aliens. I guess that is just normal.
  • Haha 2