Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pilot films mystery lights over South China Sea

UM-Bot

Same thing I thought..  Mt Rainer, 1947. Same year as Roswell.. 

..The pattern of these lights cutting in and out, and reappearing on the other end of the string of lights,

I seem to see this a lot with other footage of multiple "ufo's".. Same kind of weird appear disappear light show..

Edited by brokenbutcher2016
  • Like 1

Looks like a fairly basic drone swarm to me, likely by China, for recon or intimidation.

Far too slow to be jets, IMHO.

Edited by pallidin

I'd love to see the real, uncompressed original video.  Frankly, my spider senses say it's CG, and given the things are featureless, presumably there is zero corroboration (no-one else on the plane saw/filmed it?) - then it's a dead end - may as well be CGI, as adding little white dots and having them autotracked against the background is dead set easy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

South China sea , exactly where problems between China and Taiwan is and where USA has sent its most precious Intel....

Just as China investigate a cube shaped hut on the moon. 

The lights are from the intergalactic craps championship committe and they need to know if Zog had rolled a six or a four.

There's lots of trillium pesos riding on the outcome and they're a bit embarrassed they lost the second dice.

I saw this a day or two ago on YouTube and it looked like CG to me. It was indeed my first thought, but I am not a trained expert so I don't know.

Yep police drone formation for sure. Nothing to see here people. Move along.

I watched it a few times what I noticed was they all seem to connected and it didn�t really look like it was part of the background clouds as if it was a reflection or digital fake.
  • Like 1

On 12/13/2021 at 9:56 PM, Silver Surfer said:

It's just a group of common Pterodactyls

No, but you're close - I think it was the much rarer Pterodactylus illuminati, the Luminous Pterodactyl.  Although rare, they fly in very organised formations, called 'fleets' to distinguish them from boring flocks of birds..

• Like 1