Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pentagon draws up plans to reverse-engineer UFOs

UM-Bot

39 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Earl

50 years of the gov't saying there is nothing there pretty much covers the we have a UFO unless they come clean about a cover up.

I can agree. 50 years of coverups will take a long time to reverse. but a lot has happened since the release of "Go Fast". The government clearly has changed.

39 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

I don't have to prove they don't have one they have to prove they have one to reverse engineer first. Unless there is some credible documentation that they have a UFO then it is a non-point.

Not sure about that. Ok, you do not have to prove a thing but neither does the government. 
For you to say that their silence on the issue is equal to them saying - "we don't have a UFO", is not good logic. we really don't know. 

good up, lmc

4 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Not sure about that. Ok, you do not have to prove a thing but neither does the government. 
For you to say that their silence on the issue is equal to them saying - "we don't have a UFO", is not good logic. we really don't know. 

good up, lmc

Hi Earl

Thanks, and yes if a source is claiming that the govt has alien tech then the onus is on the govt to support the claim if it is known that they have a stockpile.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-truth-about-those-alien-alloys-in-the-new-york-times-ufo-story/

Here's the thing, though: The chemists and metallurgists Live Science spoke to - experts in identifying unusual alloys - don't buy it.

"I don't think it's plausible that there's any alloys that we can't identify," Richard Sachleben, a retired chemist and member of the American Chemical Society's panel of experts, told Live Science. "My opinion? That's quite impossible."

Alloys are mixtures of different kinds of elemental metals. They're very common - in fact, Sachleben said, they're more common on Earth than pure elemental metals are - and very well understood. Brass is an alloy. So is steel. Even most naturally occurring gold on Earth is an alloy made up of elemental gold mixed with other metals, like silver or copper. [8 Important Elements You've Never Heard Of]

I only copied this bit but you might want to read the rest of the article

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Earl

50 years of the gov't saying there is nothing there pretty much covers the we have a UFO unless they come clean about a cover up.

I don't have to prove they don't have one they have to prove they have one to reverse engineer first. Unless there is some credible documentation that they have a UFO then it is a non-point.

Reverse engineering is a huge leap.  All s1652, of The Act, calls for is for an office to address the UAP to be established.

The sections on zoonitic diseases are more interesting. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Earl

Thanks, and yes if a source is claiming that the govt has alien tech then the onus is on the govt to support the claim if it is known that they have a stockpile.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-truth-about-those-alien-alloys-in-the-new-york-times-ufo-story/

Here's the thing, though: The chemists and metallurgists Live Science spoke to - experts in identifying unusual alloys - don't buy it.

"I don't think it's plausible that there's any alloys that we can't identify," Richard Sachleben, a retired chemist and member of the American Chemical Society's panel of experts, told Live Science. "My opinion? That's quite impossible."

Alloys are mixtures of different kinds of elemental metals. They're very common - in fact, Sachleben said, they're more common on Earth than pure elemental metals are - and very well understood. Brass is an alloy. So is steel. Even most naturally occurring gold on Earth is an alloy made up of elemental gold mixed with other metals, like silver or copper. [8 Important Elements You've Never Heard Of]

I only copied this bit but you might want to read the rest of the article

Thanks, jmc. that is interesting. 

I can't say if I believe the whole scenario myself, but what do they have to gain by fabricating it? And like yourself, I think they should publish... let's go lol

35 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Thanks, jmc. that is interesting. 

I can't say if I believe the whole scenario myself, but what do they have to gain by fabricating it? And like yourself, I think they should publish... let's go lol

Hi Earl

I am open to disclosure if it can be verified specifically with the departments involved as having the tech like a ship that is more than a couple of bits of metal with no context.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

but what do they have to gain by fabricating it?

Uhhhhhhh... 

Money?

• Like 2

13 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Earl

I am open to disclosure if it can be verified specifically with the departments involved as having the tech like a ship that is more than a couple of bits of metal with no context.

yes, I agree, we need more than lip service. "show me the money,, honey". And right about now, I really don't know whether to believe them or not, - on this issue, anyway

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
reword
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, onlookerofmayhem said:

Uhhhhhhh... 

Money?

ya, I really blew that by not making it clear.

what I mean is, what does the *government* have to gain by manufacturing the story, not the metal? Nada

41 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

ya, I really blew that by not making it clear.

what I mean is, what does the *government* have to gain by manufacturing the story, not the metal? Nada

Well, actually, one thing they have gained it they can say that disclosure happened.  They didn't disclose anything really, but they opened the door.   And that door might be useful in future if they want to create a false flag event throw us into more fear so they have more control.   There are all sorts of possibilities.

• Like 1

As far back as the 1987 Americas Cup there was talk of coating hulls of vessels to reduce friction.  The gel coating falls within the definition of a metamaterial.

Metamaterial is cool sounding word, but it doesn't come from ET.

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Well, actually, one thing they have gained it they can say that disclosure happened.  They didn't disclose anything really, but they opened the door.   And that door might be useful in future if they want to create a false flag event throw us into more fear so they have more control.   There are all sorts of possibilities.

Very creative idea you have and I'm glad I floated the question. So far I don' see them using fear. Note the sightings they speak of are out to sea, not over our land.

But, I watch them very closely. Nice up, DR. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

As far back as the 1987 Americas Cup there was talk of coating hulls of vessels to reduce friction.  The gel coating falls within the definition of a metamaterial.

Metamaterial is cool sounding word, but it doesn't come from ET.

Many materials/inventions have been ascribed to ET, yet when looking at the typically very well documented development history of said, all points to an Earthly origin by really dedicated scientist and engineers. 

I could give several examples just here on this very forum where the ET origin claim was floated, yet when looking at the actual development process in each case it was an arduous and very human invention. 

Cheers,

Badeskov

Just one example of such:

Edited by badeskov
Example
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/6/2022 at 3:33 PM, jmccr8 said:

Hi Earl

Thanks and yet there is no description of a craft or where/when it was found and all you have are some bits of metal from somewhere unknown. That does not create much confidence for me in terms of reverse engineering a UFO as there are a lot of components like drive systems and navigation to name a couple that cannot be studied or understood from a couple of metal fragments.

I wouldn't even bother. Just looking at the linked "article" and website I can see a UFO fanatic brandishing fake documents produced by TTSA and that crew of clowns. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Very creative idea you have and I'm glad I floated the question. So far I don' see them using fear. Note the sightings they speak of are out to sea, not over our land.

But, I watch them very closely. Nice up, DR. 

Right, they haven't mentioned the ones on land, or at least we have not been given that information.  The whole document has not been released to the public, just snippits to keep us quiet.

2 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Right, they haven't mentioned the ones on land, or at least we have not been given that information.  The whole document has not been released to the public, just snippits to keep us quiet.

you're going to love this article. it discusses exactly what you and I do here.  disclosure or deception

"

WASHINGTON — The U.S. government is finally getting back into the UFO business.

And depending on which UFO believer you ask, it's either a historic step forward to getting to the bottom of conspiracies or a ploy to regain control of the narrative — and possibly even prepare for interplanetary war.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

yes, they told us that the documents they have would be declassified, aka, available to the public. hmmm.... :huh:

• Like 1