Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Donald Trump lashed out with profanity at Benjamin Netanyahu

Eldorado

5 hours ago, odas said:

Yes. Neither one of them is fit to lead. Biden won only out of neccesity. We need young blood, new ideas that will move us all forward.

Indeed.  The saving grace is that Biden surrounds himself with experienced people and not incompetent yes men who will nod and say "Great idea, Mister President."  It is a small matter but I am glad he appointed Deb Halland.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, and then said:

Do you REALLY think Trump is indistinguishable from Biden in the area of mental acuity or stamina?  REALLY?  The fact that you have no respect for him notwithstanding, Trump is like a dynamo compared to Biden.  If Americans are willing to re-elect Biden's record due to their desire to kill the unborn, we deserve to die as a nation.  So be it.  My money is on the disgusted to carry the day in '24.  Only a fool really believes that this current administration is going to somehow save the day for itself.  I think it far more likely that the nation will suffer an economic collapse or go to a major shooting war prior to '24.

Well obviously you don’t but that is not surprising at all!:lol::lol:

Come on man please stop, snap out of it Trumps gone he isn’t coming back dude never ever in your life time!

If he isn’t in jail by 2024 that will be a true miracle!!:yes:

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 12/19/2021 at 1:15 PM, Tatetopa said:

Thanks. You made me think about this one.  What made it slightly easier is that I have small respect for the reality of Biden either.  Biden got votes because he was not Trump and promised to beat covid and promote infrastructure.  I liked that part at least.  He was way too conservative on many other issues.

Lets talk about speaking first.  Biden stutters. gropes for words, and has always been a dull speaker.  It did not start when he was 75.  If one looks back, he was always dull.  But, he can deliver a message. Trump speaks like an entertainer, not an informer.  He is dynamic, but more like a bonfire than a dynamo.   He has a few constant subjects, mostly revolving around himself that keeps a crowd fired up. When he is in interviews, he is calmer but says some off the wall things.   When he was asked about hackers, he thought we should go back to pencil and paper accounting.  His ramblings about the sound of windmills causing cancer, shining bright lights up wherever, using bleach, showers and toilets that are not powerful enough for him are comedy entertainment routines more than presidential information.  So, I think through speaking, Biden reveals slow plodding and sometimes stumbling thought.  Trump reveals  unfocused, scattered, and often thought without a firm grasp on reality.  Most of his mental effort revolves around himself.   I will admit he understands you well enough.  Biden certainly doesn't relate to me.

Points to Trump for excitement, Points to Biden for reality.

Physically, we see Biden moving a lot faster and more sure on his feet than Trump.  He can jog, ride a bike, drive a pickup truck, and do a number of things we associate with fitness,  Trump plays golf, a lot of it.  Great exercise no doubt.  He  doesn't move fast or sustainably. He has some issues negotiating stairs and ramps and of course drinking. If you talked to doctors about two anonymous men, they would likely say the one who can move more quickly and sustainably has better pulmonary and cardio health.  Biden's weight and diet likely indicate better gastro health.  That doesn't preclude Biden dropping over next year from an aneurism or Trump living to 90.

General health points to Biden.

Approaching senility? At 85 Trump's father was showing reportable signs of senility that later progressed into full blown Alzheimer.    Trump will be 78 in 2024, within striking distance of his father's age.  Whether life style has anything to do with it remains to be seen,  Fred certainly appeared to be a healthier individual from photographs.

Mental prognosis, nearly a tie. Biden slightly ahead, but it is a handicapped senior's race.  We need somebody younger.

Really kinds of reminds me of Jeckyll and Hyde between them you know.

• Like 1

On 12/19/2021 at 11:19 PM, Manwon Lender said:

Well obviously you don’t but that is not surprising at all!:lol::lol:

Come on man please stop, snap out of it Trumps gone he isn’t coming back dude never ever in your life time!

If he isn’t in jail by 2024 that will be a true miracle!!:yes:

Yea i would be surprised if he is allowed to run  at all by then. He got plenty of enemies on both sides now. I mean he's a friggin chronic liar amongst other things. Just don't look good for the U.S. for him to lead the U.S. Even though lying and politics go hand in hand.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, razman said:

Yea i would be surprised if he is allowed to run  at all by then. He got plenty of enemies on both sides now. I mean he's a friggin chronic liar amongst other things. Just don't look good for the U.S. for him to lead the U.S. Even though lying and politics go hand in hand.

I totally agree with you, and hopefully he will be in prison very soon do to the 6 Jan commissions current investigation, or for defrauding the IRS, or for the sexual assault of women who are now able to have him prosecuted!

Be well!

18 hours ago, razman said:

IIRC, there are precisely 2 qualifications mentioned as prerequisite for that office.  The person must be native-born American and have at least attained the age of 35.  The only impediments to running again are removal after Impeachment or a conviction for treason against the U.S.  If there are any others, please link, I'd like to learn.  If I am correct then all of the Democrat Strum and Drang isn't about jailing him or disqualifying him, though the less informed may be hoping it to be so.  The noise and media drumbeat's real goal is to so taint his appeal that he cannot win.  They tried that for 4 years with every kind of slander they could find or manufacture and the net effect was to cause an additional 14 million votes for him in 2020 than he received in 2016.  61 - 75 million. 

It causes me to smile when some here take such humor in assuring me that he cannot, ever, ever, be president again.  You tube had multiple videos of those exact same things being crooned and chuckled in the lead-up to 2016.  Those who doubt my take here should carefully watch those who are laughing today.  They will be the ones posting the videos, stirring outrage, and generally becoming hysterical after they finally have to accept that not only will he run, he will probably win.

The reasons Trump won in 2016 were that he provided an alternate choice from HRC and her baggage, and the media created an "underdog" phenomenon around him.  In 2024, well, just look around at the state of our nation under its current administration and Congress.  They can't turn things around in 3 years, even if they actually wanted to do.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, and then said:

IIRC, there are precisely 2 qualifications mentioned as prerequisite for that office.  The person must be native-born American and have at least attained the age of 35.  The only impediments to running again are removal after Impeachment or a conviction for treason against the U.S.  If there are any others, please link, I'd like to learn.  If I am correct then all of the Democrat Strum and Drang isn't about jailing him or disqualifying him, though the less informed may be hoping it to be so.  The noise and media drumbeat's real goal is to so taint his appeal that he cannot win.  They tried that for 4 years with every kind of slander they could find or manufacture and the net effect was to cause an additional 14 million votes for him in 2020 than he received in 2016.  61 - 75 million. 

It causes me to smile when some here take such humor in assuring me that he cannot, ever, ever, be president again.  You tube had multiple videos of those exact same things being crooned and chuckled in the lead-up to 2016.  Those who doubt my take here should carefully watch those who are laughing today.  They will be the ones posting the videos, stirring outrage, and generally becoming hysterical after they finally have to accept that not only will he run, he will probably win.

The reasons Trump won in 2016 were that he provided an alternate choice from HRC and her baggage, and the media created an "underdog" phenomenon around him.  In 2024, well, just look around at the state of our nation under its current administration and Congress.  They can't turn things around in 3 years, even if they actually wanted to do.

Trump, after 4 years - of childish epithets, victim hood, draining the swamp - delivered over 15 million extra votes to the Democrat candidate - a man older, shorter and with a stutter.

>>> 81268924 - 65853514

You might want to check your rounding.  Trump's increase in votes was closer 11 million.

>>> 74216154 - 62984828

Rounding 74.2 up to 75 and then rounding 62.9 down to 61 is really stretching the bias. 

The fact is Trump never won the popular vote. 

But it's all moot, isn't it?  IIRC, for four years you were very much preaching the wisdom of the Electoral College and sheer irrelevancy of the numbers above.

https://www.fec.gov/resources/cms-content/documents/2020presgeresults.pdf
https://www.fec.gov/resources/cms-content/documents/federalelections2016.pdf

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Thanks 4

4 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Trump, after 4 years - of childish epithets, victim hood, draining the swamp - delivered over 15 million extra votes to the Democrat candidate - a man older, shorter and with a stutter.

>>> 81268924 - 65853514

You might want to check your rounding.  Trump's increase in votes was closer 11 million.

>>> 74216154 - 62984828

Rounding 74.2 up to 75 and then rounding 62.9 down to 61 is really stretching the bias. 

The fact is Trump never won the popular vote. 

But it's all moot, isn't it.  IIRC, for four years you were very much preaching the wisdom of the Electoral College and sheer irrelevancy of the numbers above.

Spoken like a true American even though you not, great post!

• Haha 1

On 12/10/2021 at 8:40 AM, Eldorado said:

Trump appeared to be particularly incensed by a video released by Netanyahu on January 20, the day Biden was inaugurated, in which Netanyahu said he and Biden had a “warm personal friendship going back many decades.”

“I haven’t spoken to him since. [Expletive] him,” Trump was quoted as saying.

Netanyahu was replaced as prime minister last summer after he was unable to form a governing majority in the wake of four hard-fought elections in less than two years.

https://gulfnews.com/world/americas/report-trump-slams-israels-netanyahu-for-congratulating-biden-1.84308663

Look we've all wanted to tell Netenyahu to go **** himself, but there's a time and a place for it, and it's not when you're the President. Trump just had to wait 20 minutes or so until the new guy had the job, for ****s sake. 

12 hours ago, and then said:

The only dam reason Trump won in 2016 was because Pence secured the Evangelical Vote, and then the Evangelicals helped secure the majority of the Christian vote. The reason he lost in 2020, was because truly committed Christians could no longer stomach his lies, and his dishonest behavior and without a majority of the Christian vote his pipe dream crumbled.

If the Fat Orange Man does run again, he will receive even less of the Christian vote. You see real Christians who truly stand for the biblical teaching of the New Testament, will never vote for him again after the disgraceful exit he made when he left office. Today he is certainly viewed as false prophet if he is viewed as anything at all, and a disgrace to Christianity everywhere around the World!

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

IIRC, for four years you were very much preaching the wisdom of the Electoral College and sheer irrelevancy of the numbers above.

I've never made an attack against the EC.  I'm not complaining that he lost due to the EC.  I'm angry that he was robbed of an election he won but that conversation is old and it's over.  It's settled until the Left tries it a second time.  They'll find people will have a different approach this time around.  Fool me once, shame on you... fool me twice, shame on me.

8 hours ago, and then said:

I've never made an attack against the EC.  I'm not complaining that he lost due to the EC.  I'm angry that he was robbed of an election he won but that conversation is old and it's over.  It's settled until the Left tries it a second time.  They'll find people will have a different approach this time around.  Fool me once, shame on you... fool me twice, shame on me.

Dude you drank far too much Trump Kool-aid, why too much Kool-aid!:no:

• Like 1

On 2/8/2022 at 4:04 AM, Golden Duck said:

Trump's increase in votes was closer 11 million.

Yeah, only 11 million more votes.  I stand corrected.  Care to cite when that has happened in America before?  He pulled record support from blacks and Hispanics to accomplish this.  The media won't tell you this because it horrifies them.  I'll repeat myself.  Watch the rising anger, fear, then hysteria when the media finally gets around to telling their audience that the Bad Orange Man is back.  They are so predictable that I'd literally bet my home on being correct.  AND... just as with their choice of HRC in 2016, they will again have positioned Trump to win by default. 

Biden is an empty suit.  There's a growing consensus that he is not physically or mentally up to handling such a stressful job.  Our economy and our global standing will only continue to worsen and the DNC will be responsible for the coming Democrat collapse this year.  Even if the Rs ONLY win the House, that makes Biden a lame duck.  There seems to be a rising belief that the Ds could also lose sevral Senate seats.  IF that happens, Biden loses any chance to put any new SCOTUS justices on the court.

10 hours ago, and then said:

Yeah, only 11 million more votes.  I stand corrected.  Care to cite when that has happened in America before?  He pulled record support from blacks and Hispanics to accomplish this.  The media won't tell you this because it horrifies them.  I'll repeat myself.  Watch the rising anger, fear, then hysteria when the media finally gets around to telling their audience that the Bad Orange Man is back.  They are so predictable that I'd literally bet my home on being correct.  AND... just as with their choice of HRC in 2016, they will again have positioned Trump to win by default. 

Biden is an empty suit.  There's a growing consensus that he is not physically or mentally up to handling such a stressful job.  Our economy and our global standing will only continue to worsen and the DNC will be responsible for the coming Democrat collapse this year.  Even if the Rs ONLY win the House, that makes Biden a lame duck.  There seems to be a rising belief that the Ds could also lose sevral Senate seats.  IF that happens, Biden loses any chance to put any new SCOTUS justices on the court.

My first guess would was Reagan in 1984.  He increased his votes by 10.5M and a whopping 8.1 per cent.  Trump's percentage went from  went from 46.1 to 46.9.

George "Dubya" increased his votes  by 11.5M and percentage went from 47.9 to 50.7.

I did point out that the Democrats increased their votes by 15 million.  That hasn't been done before. 

The voting eligible population increased by close to 80M since the time of Reagan.  To get more votes than some predecessor is not remarkable.  If he is the factor in the highest turnout in history - it's not a great strategy for a Republican.

The star of The Apprentice turned himself in to The Biggest Loser.

• Like 2

On 2/7/2022 at 9:32 PM, and then said:

They tried that for 4 years with every kind of slander they could find or manufacture and the net effect was to cause an additional 14 million votes for him in 2020 than he received in 2016.  61 - 75 million. 

What kind of slander? 

Name some.

I am asking you in a serious open state of mind.

• Like 2

I'll stand quietly by my prediction.  IF Democrats are truly confident to the point of being sanguine about their chances to retain power and that Trump is a joke to be dismissed then we'll see them remaining calm in the months ahead.  If not... their own actions will show what they really believe, and fear.

On 2/10/2022 at 2:59 AM, godnodog said:

What kind of slander? 

Name some.

I am asking you in a serious open state of mind.

They relentlessly accused him of being a tool of Putin.  They did the same in accusing him of using aid to Ukraine as a means of getting that leadership to lie for him against Biden.  They Impeached him twice without any legitimate cause.  The other instances are numerous and you and they will reject them now as you championed them, then.  You'll not get any arguments from me.  That day is done.  I'm speaking of what's COMING, not what has passed.  Just as my opinions seem laughable to you, so your opinions are laughable to me.  

On 2/9/2022 at 3:53 AM, Manwon Lender said:

Dude you drank far too much Trump Kool-aid, why too much Kool-aid!:no:

I've mentioned this a couple of times before but allow me to repeat... I don't like you.  I don't TRUST you.  I think you are a two-faced bully, a smarmy, immature backslapper who sucks up one day, then attacks, the next.  You are free to find fault with my opinions but your criticisms mean less than nothing to me.  There are people at UM with whom I disagree, but continue to respect.  You are not one of them.  IMO, you are an angry, pathetic, foolish excuse for a human being.  

Have a day, Eddie...

1 hour ago, and then said:

I've mentioned this a couple of times before but allow me to repeat... I don't like you.  I don't TRUST you.  I think you are a two-faced bully, a smarmy, immature backslapper who sucks up one day, then attacks, the next.  You are free to find fault with my opinions but your criticisms mean less than nothing to me.  There are people at UM with whom I disagree, but continue to respect.  You are not one of them.  IMO, you are an angry, pathetic, foolish excuse for a human being.  

Have a day, Eddie...

Oh obviously they do based upon your comments! :yes:

On 2/9/2022 at 12:45 PM, and then said:

No he can’t win again, he lost the Majority Christian vote, and that’s a fact Christians can no longer stomach him!

This is a biblical lesson you should know by heart!

E3E3F597-44A3-46C9-99A5-B19B7DD1886C.jpeg

1 hour ago, and then said:

I'll stand quietly by my prediction.  IF Democrats are truly confident to the point of being sanguine about their chances to retain power and that Trump is a joke to be dismissed then we'll see them remaining calm in the months ahead.  If not... their own actions will show what they really believe, and fear.

I am  not in the inner circles of any Democrats, but I don't know any sanguine people right now. I do not think Donald Trump is a joke. I think he is as serious as  a heart attack.   If they are smart, they should fear him for we have not seen such danger to our union in 160 years.  He did not cause the rift, but he will exploit it.  I take you seriously.  If enough people agree with you, we are done as a nation.

20 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

He did not cause the rift, but he will exploit it.  I take you seriously.  If enough people agree with you, we are done as a nation.

I'm not the one to "take seriously".  All I do is state the opinion that I and many others share.  I appreciate your acknowledgment that he did not create the rift.  That happened as a direct result of one political party, its media enforcers, and the DC bureaucracy conspiring to remove a duly elected U.S. president.  If America crumbles, it will be as a result of the other half of the country refusing to be forced to comply without the expectation that our elections will matter, going forward.  

10 minutes ago, and then said:

I'm not the one to "take seriously".  All I do is state the opinion that I and many others share.  I appreciate your acknowledgment that he did not create the rift.  That happened as a direct result of one political party, its media enforcers, and the DC bureaucracy conspiring to remove a duly elected U.S. president.  If America crumbles, it will be as a result of the other half of the country refusing to be forced to comply without the expectation that our elections will matter, going forward.  

Well I think you are half right. Both parties and the media from both camps are neck deep in this 

I do take you seriously and here is why.  If I believed what you believe I would be furious too.  In part, I do.  I am outraged and incredulous at the dishonesty and self serving nature of our government.  It seems to have gotten worse over the last couple of decades, or maybe I wasn't paying attention before.

For me, this isn't even about economy national defense,  or any other subject that used to be debated and compromised to reach a way forward.  I was OK with  a nation evolving slowly and with enough push back not to be too hasty The world is changing but I thought we had a chance to stay on top for a few generations longer.

The current situation  is about descent into self serving incompetence on both sides of the aisle.  

Where we majorly disagree is our view of reality.  I don't think some of the things that you think are true actually are true. In my view, Trump was the perfect cherry on top of this sundae, a conman who wasn't about to save anybody,  but he knew a corrupt system when he saw one and was a master at exploiting it for personal wealth and power.

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, and then said:

They relentlessly accused him of being a tool of Putin.  They did the same in accusing him of using aid to Ukraine as a means of getting that leadership to lie for him against Biden.  They Impeached him twice without any legitimate cause.  The other instances are numerous and you and they will reject them now as you championed them, then.  You'll not get any arguments from me.  That day is done.  I'm speaking of what's COMING, not what has passed.  Just as my opinions seem laughable to you, so your opinions are laughable to me.  

The tool accusations is mere political attacks, Barack had it worst, and Biden now being accused of being senile is also bad.l, croocked Hillary etc, well personally I have a good image of Bush1 and a negative image of Reagan and Clinton.

We're talking here about concrete stuff, for exame the Ukraine, Trump did what he was accused of, it was worldwide news covered 

Any other reasonable democratic country Trump would most likely would impeached, I don't recall the reasons for 1st time, but definitely he would have in the 2nd. Even now the mere fact that so far no charges been done is baffling to me (but then again I am not familiar with your laws).

Trump just has an actual history from lawsuits and settlements, add a well recorded stupid amount of times he's on video just blatantly lieing.

You have me confused with someone else, I never considered your opinions laughable, unless they're straight from batchit reptilian blood sucking democrats kind of stuff.

Edited by godnodog