Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

premonitions dreams

dream jo

I know I've had premonition dreams it's come true and the ones I don't like is a bad ones like the ones but my mum passing away and my uncle passing away and friends and neighbours passing and they've all come true

Or people getting badly hurt in a dream which has come through but I don't like because I can't control it I can't I tell people not to go there but sometimes they don't listen to me because I think I've lost my marbles then they tell me I should have listened to you you were right why don't you want me I did but you did not listen

But if I did get a good premonition I don't mind even if it's good news for somebody else I blocked mind but every nice for myself to have a good mission but I don't mind getting it to the me I just hope that makes a good person makes me a good person

People say I should use my gift to make money out of it but I don't want to because I know it's not liked why would I my concrete fortunate the pyghtle because God give me a good gift God give me this gift for raisins even this permission Dreams for a reason the help me help the hopefully

• Like 2

I have premonitions almost daily where you know that something is going to happen ,before it actually does. For example , when driving around a "blind" corner I often know that something is going to happen , so I slow down to about 10 mph , and sure enough there is an obstruction , just out of sight until you get there , the last one 3 days ago involved 2 cyclists who had collided picking themselves up off the road , and I was able to stop , this did not please the guy behind me , who had to brake sharply before running into me ,and  I got a long blast on his horn before he realized what had happened ,but no apology .

• Like 3

On 12/13/2021 at 10:11 AM, spud the mackem said:

I have premonitions almost daily where you know that something is going to happen ,before it actually does. For example , when driving around a "blind" corner I often know that something is going to happen , so I slow down to about 10 mph , and sure enough there is an obstruction , just out of sight until you get there , the last one 3 days ago involved 2 cyclists who had collided picking themselves up off the road , and I was able to stop , this did not please the guy behind me , who had to brake sharply before running into me ,and  I got a long blast on his horn before he realized what had happened ,but no apology .

People seem to always be in too much of a hurry, especially when they are driving.

My friend told me about a ride with his sister driving.  They were in somewhat heavy traffic on a 4 lane highway with a median.  They came over the hill and before they got to the top his sister changed lanes and when they got to the top they saw there was an accident had just happened in the lane she had moved from.   She had instinctively moved to the left lane from the right, which is not usually sensible, but they avoided being part of that accident.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I remember last year but my church one of these international mediums was doing questions and I put my hand up and ask a question about permissions and her why I get this conditions because I'm Gifted and I should I should be up on the bus don't give messages out like she does because I didn't realise I'll get it I was

I get the missions for amazing I get there premonitions for amazing for a reason i do

Is spirit trying to warn me about things like my mom's passing which I did not like but it was getting me prepared for it like my uncle it was getting me prepared for it because what about my dad's passing but I do not want to hear it it nobody wants to hear of their loved ones about to pass away in the world because it's closing them it is losing them it's the hardest part but my dad my mum and my uncle would hit the child lying in a coffin instead of them and I am this thing I am

But sometimes the conditions are cryptic clothes you've got a sore throat yourself 50 clothes you've got to sort yourself the clothes is in a dream the question and the clothes it's confusing at times but you've got a figure out your dreams yourself sometimes

I've been told to write my dreams down and a diary because sometimes have clothes what you can't answer for triptych clothes which I get now I had one last night it's what I slept in it is zombie a day but it took me all day to figure this dream out but out but I am not going to cursed because I want this dream to come true I do I hope it does come true because I think it's probably a good thing for me

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

It’s difficult for me to believe this is really possible, even though I’ve had some small experiences with what seemed to be dream premonitions. I don’t mean any offense, but I don’t know you enough to say if you are really credible. 

That being said, first I’m sorry for your many losses. That’s a lot of death to deal with. That’s something I do know about. Anyhow if this is really happening to you, and you don’t want it to, I’m sure there are ways to shut it down. I wouldn’t know how to go about doing that, but you could probably find someone who could. 

• Like 1

Whoever told you to profit off any thing like this is a dolt.

For now all we have are your claims we have no evidece.

Me, im a skeptic and i have never once seen an alleged premonition come true but rather made to vaugly fit something after the fact,

It doesnt count to hear fred fell off his bike and skinned his knee and to then chime in, oh, 2 weeks ago i dreamed someone i knew wrecked a bike.

I found some of your tellings hard to follow but that could be on my end im not up to par,

The stuff about being a good or bad person you are your own judge and jury thats for you to decide but i assure you if a person really did have special powers of precog and allowed someone to come to harm i cant think of a bigger definition of evil.

Test your idea that you have special powers jot down in as much details as possible your dreams then see if they come true in detail.

I've had moments in my life where something has happened or there has been a conversation where I have though I remember this, this has happened before.  I then remember a dream I have previously had that is similar and link the two, the problem is the dream is so faint in my memory I'm not sure how much I add that wasn't actually there.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, TashaMarie said:

I've had moments in my life where something has happened or there has been a conversation where I have though I remember this, this has happened before.  I then remember a dream I have previously had that is similar and link the two, the problem is the dream is so faint in my memory I'm not sure how much I add that wasn't actually there.

See thats the issue with stuff like this remembering a dream or the memory of an eye witness, we know memory is very failable, im very OCD and recall all kinds of trivia some or most is pointless but i was on, the last several months perhaps a year im sometimes not getting details just right and i know it and it drives me nuts,

We just dont have much in the way of documented cases where a person gave in details a dream they just had then at a later date it all fit, we have extrodarnary stories but no real evidence past that, no provenance they didnt make it all fit after the fact.

That said i believe it might just be part of the human brain to want to connect a real event with a past dream, so the brain starts to fill in and embellish.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I also have precognitive dreams and daily premonition since I was a teenager. It's usually about common-life events. For example, a couple of days ago I had a premonition that someone will take my phone, I went on the street and after 5 minutes realized that I forgot my mobile and it happens extremely rare to me. Once I also had a premonition that my mobile will be stolen and it happened that day a couple of hours later.

Dreams are even weirder. I dream of events that I run to but they are not 100% literal so I can't recognize them before they happen.

I'm wondering why are we having this ability. What's the point of it...

• Like 1

I had one the other day I did too high the one where the country was getting invaded then all of a sudden on Thursday then I heard y Ukraine had been invaded by Russia

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

On 12/15/2021 at 7:37 AM, Desertrat56 said:

People seem to always be in too much of a hurry, especially when they are driving.

My friend told me about a ride with his sister driving.  They were in somewhat heavy traffic on a 4 lane highway with a median.  They came over the hill and before they got to the top his sister changed lanes and when they got to the top they saw there was an accident had just happened in the lane she had moved from.   She had instinctively moved to the left lane from the right, which is not usually sensible, but they avoided being part of that accident.

I had something similar happen to me roughly 10 or so years ago. One Sunday night i was driving home from my ex's and about to go through an intersection leading onto the freeway when for no reason at all i just stopped at the green light. wasn't sudden, had no bad feeling, i was super calm and the car next to me got hit by a taxi coming the other way that ran the red light. The car spun around in an almost complete circle. Thankfully no one seemed seriously hurt and the hospital was only a few Km away and the Ambo's came quick enough. 

• Like 1

The weirdest traffic thing that happened when I was a passenger in the car was when my husband and my 1 1/2 year old daughter and I were driving to Virginia.  We were going through some midwest town that had just put in a 6 lane divided highway a few miles out of town, a bypass that had traffic lights about every mile, there was a new hospital on that road as well.   My daughter started getting adjitated saying "Daddy driving too fast, Mamma scared, baby crying" over and over.  I tried to talk to her but she was very upset.   It was early evening and there was no other traffic.  I told my husband to pull over because something was wrong wtih our daughter.  He ignored me, but my daughter got even more adjitated so I yelled at him to stop the car just as we got to a traffic light in front of the emergency entrance to the hospital.   The light was green and I hit him hard so he stopped at the light.   Just as a pickup truck ran the red light into the emergency entrance of the hospital.   My daughter sighed and then went to sleep.   My husband said "You two are the weirdest people I have ever met." and we continued our journey.   (I didn't stay married to that ***hat very long).

• Like 2

Last week I dreamt that I will meet psychologist.

I was waiting at the bus station and ran to an old school friend. She graduated law. I asked her about her career in law she told me that she later graduated psychology and now works as a psychologist.

God works in mysterious ways!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/6/2023 at 4:19 AM, Unusual Tournament said:

I had something similar happen to me roughly 10 or so years ago. One Sunday night i was driving home from my ex's and about to go through an intersection leading onto the freeway when for no reason at all i just stopped at the green light. wasn't sudden, had no bad feeling, i was super calm and the car next to me got hit by a taxi coming the other way that ran the red light. The car spun around in an almost complete circle. Thankfully no one seemed seriously hurt and the hospital was only a few Km away and the Ambo's came quick enough. 

Hi UT

A friend of mine and I were going for breakfast early on a Sunday morning and while driving down the street I saw a police cruiser pull out of a 7/11 and cross the double yellow lines to turn onto the street I was driving on. For some reason I pulled my note book out and wrote down the time, location, what he did and the date and passed it to my friend and asked her to sign as a witness. About 6 blocks later the traffic light changed yellow when I was in the crosswalk so I finished crossing before it turned red.

The cop pulled me over and started reading me the riot act with his charitable donations book in his hand. I said look officer if I slammed on the brakes I would have ended up stopped in the middle of the intersection so drove through. I then said to him you broke the law crossing the double yellow coming out of 7/11 to get onto this side of the road which he sputtered and denied.

I pulled my note book out of the console and showed him my note with witness signature with a pleasant smile. His jaw dropped and his tone changed from aggressive to a seething attrition and gave me a verbal warning.:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

When I was in my teens I had a dream about playing in a local park (Australia at the time) with a small blue heeler dog that didn't have enough teeth.  Flash forwards 2 months and my mom walks in with our new pet undersized blue heeler dog who had a congenital tooth defect.  I never spoke about the dream to my mom, only to a neighbor I am friendly with.  The dog's name was Pat.  As far as I am concerned, it was the same dog as in my dream.

• Like 3