Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigfoot-like ‘yowie’ creature spotted in remote Australian town

Eldorado

Three men were left shaken and filled with fear after spotting what they claim was a yowie – a Bigfoot-like creature said to live in the Australian Outback – in a rural Queensland town.

On their drive back from work, the trio came across a “slouched over figure” under a street light and initially thought it was “a boar or a really big animal.”

It wasn’t until the men got closer that they realised the bizarre figure resembled a yowie, which ran away “in a very apelike way.”

MSN

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I'm telling ya..... These things are all over the planet, in any countries big enough to hide in.

Russian and Chinese folklore includes an annual migration of 'Bigfoot' creatures.  Then, there's Sasquatch, Yeti, Yowie, and loads of others.

(Hairy 'Black Country' women too!)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, acute said:

I'm telling ya..... These things are all over the planet, in any countries big enough to hide in.

Russian and Chinese folklore includes an annual migration of 'Bigfoot' creatures.  Then, there's Sasquatch, Yeti, Yowie, and loads of others.

I think the Hairy 'Black Country' women, are the biggest things mistaken for old footie... 

However we shouldn't dismiss them. After all there are some big ugly birds out there. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, acute said:

I'm betting it was @Sir Wearer of Hats on a bender. 

• Haha 5

Sure they did, and I just took a ride on a UFO being driven by bigfoot. I swear!
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, acute said:

It's worse than that - they're running the planet!

We've had enough Yowie reports for me to do a highly technical and scientific analysis on my PapaSmurf-ometer of Gibberish.  The results are:

• Real live Yowie; absolutely no doubt, mate: 98% 
  • Large koala in a Yowie suit: well... maybe: 20% 
  • Ned Kelly:  5%
  • Ned Kelly's ghost: 25% 
  • Just some bloke waking up drunk and fleeing the heat: completely ridiculous, doesn't even merit a second's contemplation: 0%
  • Aliens: 11% 
  • Atlantis: 12% 
  • Alanis Morrisette / Sir Hat (they're the same person): 13% 

So the sum of probabilities of it being anything other than a Yowie is 86%.  86% is less than 98% so it's 100% certain that it's 98% a Yowie.  QED.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6