Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A legal analysis of Santa

Eldorado

Invasion of privacy He knows when you are sleeping. He knows when you’re awake. He knows when you’ve been bad or good. He’s watching you 24/7. Talk about an invasion of your privacy.

Workplace and labor law violations. A handful of elves making presents for the whole world? Are the elves unionized? Do they have health benefits, a contract, a pension plan? Does Santa provide a safe work environment with minimum wages and coffee breaks. I’m not sure if the Department of Labor and Training and OSHA have jurisdiction at the North Pole.

Cruelty to animals. This is an obvious one. Those nine reindeer have quite the job, hauling their jelly-bellied boss and heavy sleigh packed with gifts for a billion children around the world, all in one night. And I thought the elves had a tough job.

https://www.thewesterlysun.com/opinion/guest-columns/legal-corner-a-legal-analysis-of-santa/article_5c9166e4-60a0-11ec-96b4-d730c82ebfe5.html

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

• 1 year later...

Made me laugh! :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Guilty of breaking and entering. 

• Like 3