Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

HELLO EVERYONE, I AM GIVING AWAY A FREE GIFT TO ALL WHO READ THIS

Grim Reaper 6

2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

From Mr. and Mrs Manwon Lender Happy New Year!

Hi Manwon

All the best to you and your family.

Been wearing long pants for quite some time now and we are good as far as the rest of your post goes. I know that some of us don't express our thoughts the same way nor have we all lived the same lives so a place like this is good exposure for some that have less in life social exposure.:tu:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I know many are reading this are thinking look at this dam idiot, he has no room to talk he is a negative person who has harmed others with his comments

Sooooo, this isn't about me. Well that is a change.:lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

No Sir it’s for you and everyone else it may touch!

Happy New Year my friend I wish you and yours all the best, please pass it along to others!:tu:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Hi Xeno

Could you clarify if that is the "you" me or the "me" me. :whistle::lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, Manwon Lender said:

No Sir it’s for you and everyone else it may touch!

Now I just feel dirty. I'm reporting this personal space violation to Santa. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

13334713.jpg

Merry Christmas Xeno and all the best to you and your family as we move on in life not just next year but every year we have in this life.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

OK where's my free iPad?

Joking lol. Thanks for the well wishes and I hope you're enjoying the holidays, and that 2022 treats you well.

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Haha 3

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

OK where's my free iPad?

Joking lol. Thanks for the well wishes and I hope you're enjoying the holidays, and that 2022 treats you well.

Well its funny you should bring up an IPAD. I only use Apple Products I already have a new MacBook Pro 16-inch (2021) and last month at the PX the brand new model IPAD Air 4th Generation with WIFI, 256GB and 10.9 inch screen size ( My eyes are getting old ) was on sale at the PX for $525 and their normal price is $750 so that is a great sale price. So my wife bought one for my Christmas present and I am using it typing this today! Go to the PX they may still be on sale!!:lol::tu:

Peace my Military Brother and all the best you and your's!:tu:

3 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

The same to you friend, dude i was worried about you when those tornadoes hit earlier this month, but I saw you posting on the forum and that gave me Peace of mind. 

take care:tu:

6 minutes ago, Sherapy said:

What a beautiful post. Happy Holidays to you and your wife, Craig. :wub:

You deserve all the best life can give your my dear friend and my Light Bearer!!!!!:tu:

42 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Manwon

All the best to you and your family

Been wearing long pants for quite some time now and we are good as far as the rest of your post goes. I know that some of us don't express our thoughts the same way nor have we all lived the same lives so a place like this is good exposure for some that have less in life social exposure.:tu:

I know that and it is very apparent, I have no doubt you take care of business My friend.:tu:

Peace

35 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Now I just feel dirty. I'm reporting this personal space violation to Santa. 

Man not Santa please there two things that frighten me, Clowns ( I view Santa as one ) and my wife if she gets mad, when that happens I run like Hell:tu:

Peace my brother I wish you and all of yours the very best life can bring you, you have had some hard times, just like me and you only deserve the best!:tu:

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

Well its funny you should bring up an IPAD. I only use Apple Products I already have a new MacBook Pro 16-inch (2021) and last month at the PX the brand new model IPAD Air 4th Generation with WIFI, 256GB and 10.9 inch screen size ( My eyes are getting old ) was on sale at the PX for $525 and their normal price is $750 so that is a great sale price. So my wife bought one for my Christmas present and I am using it typing this today! Go to the PX they may still be on sale!!:lol::tu:

My 2020 M1 Macbook Air has to be the best laptop I have ever used, if I am honest--the battery life is absolutely ridiculous (like at least 12 hours with the screen slightly dimmed, with normal workload). I had a mid-2015 Macbook Pro before this and it lasted up until May this year. I also have a 2018 iPad (normal version) and an iPhone 12.

I'm quite the fan myself. :tu:

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

My 2020 M1 Macbook Air has to be the best laptop I have ever used, if I am honest--the battery life is absolutely ridiculous (like at least 12 hours with the screen slightly dimmed, with normal workload). I had a mid-2015 Macbook Pro before this and it lasted up until May this year. I also have a 2018 iPad (normal version) and an iPhone 12.

I'm quite the fan myself. :tu:

There are no better systems on the Market and because of the operating system Virus are joke its a Million to one in fact to my limited knowledge there isnt even any Virus software made for Apple products.

So like you I would own nothing else!:tu:

2 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

My 2020 M1 Macbook Air has to be the best laptop

I have bio id HP for laptops as I have had a couple and they are pretty darn good years ago I could just pull up anywhere and it would log into any linksys system and both of my desk tops are matching HP system that I do not link any of my devices to each other and do not share information from one to another because the are use specific. My phone is an iphone and it has lasted well and think it is a good unit and may think about apple when I replace all at the same time.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

My phone is an iphone and it has lasted well and think it is a good unit and may think about apple when I replace all at the same time.

My only gripe with the iPhone is that each year it seems to essentially be the same thing, with slightly better hardware than the previous one. Android, imo, is a lot more diverse, and offers some very neat options (like foldable phones).

That being said, if you're thinking of a very robust, power-efficient laptop then an M1 Macbook Air (base model) would fit the bill. It's small, virtually silent (has no fan because of the Apple ARM chip), etc. There are tradeoffs though, like lack of USB-3 ports, no HDMI port, etc.

Really depends on your use-case, tho. Maybe an HP is all you need?

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Great songs but really I knew a guy that was a druggie that did "just don't do that" drug awareness commercials back home and anyone can be paid to say what ever. They may have had questions no different than us and can appreciate they way they expressed a line of thought enjoyable as it is it is just a perspective.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

I have bio id HP for laptops as I have had a couple and they are pretty darn good years ago I could just pull up anywhere and it would log into any linksys system and both of my desk tops are matching HP system that I do not link any of my devices to each other and do not share information from one to another because the are use specific. My phone is an iphone and it has lasted well and think it is a good unit and may think about apple when I replace all at the same time.

Apple is the best product on the market hands down, Steve Jobs was a genius and while he was very eccentric he has definitely contributed to the world in many positive ways and we have not even seen all that is coming that was conceived and never produced before we lost him, my he RIP!! 

Just now, Nuclear Wessel said:

My only gripe with the iPhone is that each year it seems to essentially be the same thing, with slightly better hardware than the previous one. Android, imo, is a lot more diverse, and offers some very neat options (like foldable phones).

That being said, if you're thinking of a very robust, power-efficient laptop then an M1 Macbook Air (base model) would fit the bill. It's small, virtually silent (has no fan because of the Apple ARM chip), etc. There are tradeoffs though, like lack of USB-3 ports, no HDMI port, etc.

Hi Nuke

Merry Christmas

I don't appreciate all my electronics can do for me unless I am watching movies or listening to music

I don't photo edit or write programs that I will never use and my vanity does not need the newest tech on the block. Right now I have collected all the components to build a audio speaker unit for ego purposes only because vanity sells. I am quite happy with they way my current systems satisfy my demands as some are for work and others are for entertainment. Both of my desktops are connected to smart tvs and one can be transferred from a 65" to a 9'projector screen to watch movies on

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Great songs but really I knew a guy that was a druggie that did "just don't do that" drug awareness commercials back home and anyone can be paid to say what ever. They may have had questions no different than us and can appreciate they way they expressed a line of thought enjoyable as it is it is just a perspective.

Well for me George Harrison is unique and special. Part of that for me is the fact that we share similar Spiritual beliefs most people dont listen closely to the song My Sweet lord many automatically here the words my lord and think of Christianity which is cool because Georges Spiritual beliefs Hare Krishna believe all religious deities as the same God that is just being called different names. George was a Hare Krishna and he practiced those beliefs from 1966 until his death and he body was treated according to his spiritual Philosophy when he died!

Peace

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Apple is the best product on the market hands down, Steve Jobs was a genius and while he was very eccentric he has definitely contributed to the world in many positive ways and we have not even seen all that is coming that was conceived and never produced before we lost him, my he RIP!! 

Hi Manwon

The HP units that I have been using are not so different than you will find in many police vehicles and really there was only one that I had problems with and that was because it got a shot of rum on a Friday night.:innocent::whistle:

It worked still but boy was it slow.:lol:

• Like 1

Hi Manwon. You know we're good. Merry Christmas to you and your family and a healthy prosperous 2022.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Well for me George Harrison is unique and special. Part of that for me is the fact that we share similar Spiritual beliefs most people dont listen closely to the song My Sweet lord many automatically here the words my lord and think of Christianity which is cool because Georges Spiritual beliefs Hare Krishna believe all religious deities as the same God that is just being called different names. George was a Hare Krishna and he practiced those beliefs from 1966 until his death and he body was treated according to his spiritual Philosophy when he died!

Peace

Hi Manwon

No disrespect but I did not know him personally and know that he had influences other than the bible or Buddha so yes he reflected a human aspect of being in the world

48 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Nuke

Merry Christmas

I don't appreciate all my electronics can do for me unless I am watching movies or listening to music

I don't photo edit or write programs that I will never use and my vanity does not need the newest tech on the block. Right now I have collected all the components to build a audio speaker unit for ego purposes only because vanity sells. I am quite happy with they way my current systems satisfy my demands as some are for work and others are for entertainment. Both of my desktops are connected to smart tvs and one can be transferred from a 65" to a 9'projector screen to watch movies on

For me its not about Vanity, Ego, or anything else its about practical use and quality. I am not one of those who is bragging or trying to belittle an one else for what they have, if it appeared that way I sincerely apologize for my comments because that was not my intent at all. One thing is very true you cant take it with you when its your turn to pass over to the next adventure. My wife and I unfortunately have no one to leave things too when its our turn to go. so we splurge and and get whatever we want now because unlike most of you fortunate people we have no legacy to leave things to, we were only blessed with one child and she left us far to soon.

So truly I am sorry if I came off like I was being snobbish that certainly was not my intent but after rereading my comments I can see how it may have appeared that way my friend! :tu:

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Thanks 1