Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

About 1/5 of adult Aussies think Jesus is fictional or mythical

eight bits

18 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Rest my Case!!!   Why anyone would want to worship a dead symbol is way beyond me, but hey ho.

Not sure what your case even is, so I don't know how Jesus supposedly being God incarnate rests your case.

Personally I don't worship anything.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Well he does. 

‘The things which I have here before promised, I will perform and keep. So help me God.’ After kissing the Bible, she signed the oath.

Oath is a contract and who is she contracting too?  The pope who is the beneficiary looking after GODS kingdom for God.   Not complicated.

Which oath did she sign that states the Pope is God's representative?

10 minutes ago, onlookerofmayhem said:

Not sure what your case even is, so I don't know how Jesus supposedly being God incarnate rests your case.

Personally I don't worship anything.

:lol:   I love that one too death....     You worship something that has been around the same time as Jesus, but can't see it.   :whistle:

3 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

I love that one too death.... 

What? Did you add an "o" onto "to" by mistake? Otherwise, that sentence makes no sense to me.

5 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

You worship something that has been around the same time as Jesus, but can't see it. 

I just told you I don't worship anything. How do you figure you get to tell me I actually do worship something? And on top of it, be so vague as to not actually name the thing you falsely think I worship?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rlyeh said:

Which oath did she sign that states the Pope is God's representative?

Her Coronation OATH as trustee.  Who speaks for GOD, is it the POPE?  

The Pope is the head of the church making him the beneficiary for God and a trustee too.   He promised to look after the church until jesus returns in the second coming.   It's all fiction, but some believe this.

Guest Br Cornelius
1 minute ago, Dreamer screamer said:

The Pope is the head of the church making him the beneficiary for God and a trustee too.   He promised to look after the church until jesus returns in the second coming.   It's all fiction, but some believe this.

The Queen is head of the Church, did you miss Henry VIII ?

Br Cornelius

3 minutes ago, onlookerofmayhem said:

What? Did you add an "o" onto "to" by mistake? Otherwise, that sentence makes no sense to me.

I hate to and too.   Got to work that one out one day.:lol:     I know, what makes me laugh even more.   Can't even be bothered to work out what you believe in. 

3 minutes ago, onlookerofmayhem said:

I just told you I don't worship anything. How do you figure you get to tell me I actually do worship something? And on top of it, be so vague as to not actually name the thing you falsely think I worship?

The Greatest Trick the Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing the World He Didn’t Exist

And that is one hell of a clue!!    If you ever work it out, I will laugh and so will you. :P

2 minutes ago, Br Cornelius said:

Br Cornelius

Oh really?   Yes, Henry VIII did seperate England from the Vatican, but you are missing some great detail you never knew existed and exists today.   Go back 1500 years and who took over England then.   You can work it out from there, if you can be bothered to think you have missed something. 

Guest Br Cornelius
Just now, Dreamer screamer said:

Oh really?   Yes, Henry VIII did seperate England from the Vatican, but you are missing some great detail you never knew existed and exists today.   Go back 1500 years and who took over England then.   You can work it out from there, if you can be bothered to think you have missed something. 

Not following anyone down that crazy rabbit hole of delusion.

As I said before, when you make up the rules of your own universe then you will always win any argument. Meanwhile those not crazy will accept that the Queen is head of the Church and offers no failty to the Pope.

Br Cornelius

7 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

I hate to and too.   Got to work that one out one day.:lol:     I know, what makes me laugh even more.   Can't even be bothered to work out what you believe in. 

The Greatest Trick the Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing the World He Didn’t Exist

And that is one hell of a clue!!    If you ever work it out, I will laugh and so will you. :P

Well, I don't worship the devil. So you are demonstrably wrong in that regard.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest Br Cornelius
2 minutes ago, onlookerofmayhem said:

Ah but you do, you just don't know it :rofl:

Such is the logic of the delusional fanatic.

Br Cornelius

1 minute ago, Br Cornelius said:

Not following anyone down that crazy rabbit hole of delusion.

Of course not, just stick with what you are told, be a good little chap, don't question anything.      Have a sweetie.

1 minute ago, Br Cornelius said:

As I said before, when you make up the rules of your own universe then you will always win any argument. Meanwhile those not crazy will accept that the Queen is head of the Church and offers no failty to the Pope.

Br Cornelius

And that is what they did.

Meanwhile those not crazy will accept that the Queen is head of the Church and offers no failty to the Pope.

She is very powerful the queen, true, not that powerful when Brexit happened.:lol::whistle:  Her beneficiaries 52% made that choice for her; boy was she pi$$ed. All the legal team in England couldn't erase or alter that decision.  lmao...

2 minutes ago, Br Cornelius said:

Ah but you do, you just don't know it

Such is the logic of the delusional fanatic.

Br Cornelius

Precisely!!

10 minutes ago, onlookerofmayhem said:

Oh yes you do!!  You'll never work it out and that is what they worry about, you sussing it out.  Just like when 2 children have a secret code to communicate, they think they're untouchable until someone susses out the code.:D  

Ignorance is Bliss an all that.

Where is the best place to hide? right in front of you!!!

Edited by Dreamer screamer

1 hour ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Oh yes you do!! 

For the last time, no I do not. 

You don't know me and are in absolutely no position to tell me such things about myself.

It's pretty arrogant for you to insist you know me better than I know myself.

1 hour ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Precisely!!

So I worship the devil, but don't know that I do? That is ridiculous.

"Definition of worship

(Entry 1 of 2)

transitive verb

1: to honor or show reverence for as a divine being or supernatural power
2: to regard with great or extravagant respect, honor, or devotion a celebrity worshipped by her fans

intransitive verb

: to perform or take part in worship or an act of worship"

None of those are applicable to myself in regards to the devil.

And since it has gone too far off topic, I'm done with you and your vacuous assumptions.
  • Like 1

It's one of those default thing. If you're not worshipping god, you're worshipping the devil. Regardless of religion or ideological framework. 

12 minutes ago, onlookerofmayhem said:

For the last time, no I do not. 

You don't know me and are in absolutely no position to tell me such things about myself.

It's pretty arrogant for you to insist you know me better than I know myself.

So I worship the devil, but don't know that I do? That is ridiculous.

"Definition of worship

(Entry 1 of 2)

transitive verb

1: to honor or show reverence for as a divine being or supernatural power
2: to regard with great or extravagant respect, honor, or devotion a celebrity worshipped by her fans

intransitive verb

: to perform or take part in worship or an act of worship"

None of those are applicable to myself in regards to the devil.

And since it has gone too far off topic, I'm done with you and your vacuous assumptions.

worship / warship.

Noun 1.

warship - a government ship that is available for waging war

vassal / VESSEL

dependent; bondman; servant; slave
funny again how they sound the same with just one letter altered. 

WORSHIP. The honor and homage rendered to the Creator.

creator

n

a person or thing that creates; originator.   Did God create money?   didn't jesus turn the bankers tables in the church?????

WORSHIP, Eng. law. A title or addition given to certain persons. 2 Inst. 666; Bac. Ab. Misnomer, A 2.

diety : 3. a person or thing revered as supremely powerful or beneficent.      NOUN only!

5 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

It's one of those default thing. If you're not worshipping god, you're worshipping the devil. Regardless of religion or ideological framework. 

God and the devil are the same thing though.   I mean this is a website where the creator is GOD!!   He/she decides what is allowed and isn't allowed in his computer kingdom.   So to stay I have to be the perfect slave to his/her thinking and ideas.

Reminds me of Rimmer world from red dwarf.   Rimer created the perfect version of himself, but detested himself and was locked away because of his hatred of himself and of the shear arrogance of loving himself.  It was his world created, and no one who could reach this magnificence would perish.  

So there is not just one creator and God, there are many creators like the creator of woolworths or Mc donalds.   Does this mean I as a customer are under Mc donalds control whom is the creator of such a business?   

creator

(kriːˈeɪtə)

n
a person or thing that creates; originator

what is PERSON???

So these ideas of jesus are fiction, but what else are fictions?   Woolworths?  is this a fiction or man?

2 hours ago, Br Cornelius said:

Br Cornelius

There are many a tenticle that connects Britain to the Vatican; Australia to the Vatican; America to the Vatican.  You can't see them, but they're there.  The Vatican are very stealthy in how they control the world through religion. 

Edited by Dreamer screamer

Guest Br Cornelius
16 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I'm not in the mood for this nonsense today.

Crazy baiting ain't that much fun.

Br Cornelius

Guest Br Cornelius

Here's a philosphical question.
If denying the existence of Jesus on intellectual grounds makes you part of the devils plan, are you also part of the devils plan if you don't believe in Jesus because you were never told about him. Materially there is no difference so is keeping people ignorant the devils plan as well ?

Br Cornelius

4 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Nope, not for the Church of England he isn't.

4 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Can you tell me which church the Pope is the head of?