Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

This was mRNA’s breakout year, and scientists are just getting started

Grim Reaper 6

This was mRNA’s breakout year, and scientists are just getting started

It’s easy to forget that just 2 years ago most people had never heard of messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccines. Among those who had, many were skeptical that the technology would work. Even if mRNA vaccines proved to be safe and effective, manufacturing the genetic molecules in vast amounts seemed like a distant goal. COVID-19 changed all of that virtually overnight. Before 2020, the number of people to get an experimental injection of an mRNA therapy or vaccine numbered only in the low thousands. This year, BioNTech, Pfizer, and Moderna distributed billions of their mRNA-based vaccines around the world. By late November, medical professionals had administered more than 437 million shots of an mRNA vaccine in the US alone. 

Before 2020, the number of people to get an experimental injection of an mRNA therapy or vaccine numbered only in the low thousands. This year, BioNTech, Pfizer, and Moderna distributed billions of their mRNA-based vaccines around the world. By late November, medical professionals had administered more than 437 million shots of an mRNA vaccine in the US alone: For scientists working with the molecule, the applications seem nearly endless. mRNA can encode instructions that teach our cells how to make any protein. Companies are developing mRNA vaccines for influenza, respiratory syncytial virus, malaria, and more. Other firms are using mRNA to encode antibodies, cancer immunotherapies, protein replacement therapies, and CRISPR gene-editing systems. mRNA, it seems, can do it all. 

Another year of pharma (acs.org)

Without these lipid shells, there would be no mRNA vaccines for COVID-19:Without these lipid shells, there would be no mRNA vaccines for COVID (acs.org) 

13 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

Hm nothing written in there about forcing people to take mRNA shots. Let's be honest: a lot of people lined up voluntarily to get jabbed but a lot of people also took it under threat of unemployment. 

So here we are a year later and what has been accomplished by this miracle medicine?

New covid cases are still popping up daily
The shot failed to stop infection as was promised
The shot requires regular boosters instead of "one and done" as promised
New warnings are being added to the labels as we treat our youth like guinea pigs. New warnings for side effects far worse than any covid symptoms they would have experienced
The few small field tests previously done with mRNA vaccines resulted in death or severe complications in animal trials - hence why this technology is not commonly used
Leading experts in the field of mRNA came out early on in the pandemic with warnings about it's use
Pharmaceutical giants are fudging numbers and changing the definitions of words to cover for the failures and risks of mRNA vaccines

and on and on...

Talk about a failed product. Fully boosted people are still getting sick, still being hospitalized, still testing positive. "Safe and effective" lol yeah, ok. Pure marketing, nothing more. And the lot of you will repeat the buzzwords because the alternative is to admit you were conned. Conned in to taking a shot you didn't need and supporting a system that now wants to inject infants. I'm seeing a lot of "vaccine regret" posts popping up online, particularly after Christmas. You got boosted, sat with a mask on 6 feet apart while your unvaxxed neighbors had a great time pretending covid doesn't even exist. 

What freedom have these shots really granted you? I'll tell you what they granted Pfizer: $30 billion profit since the start of the pandemic. Starting to get the picture yet?

Well thank you for that rank, I love it when people online talk intelligently about subjects that they have no knowledge of, so keep up the good work!:D

Oh and by the way, mRNA technology was discovered in the 1960s, then in 1989 it was discovered that the designed injection system could be programmed to give cells appropriate signal that allows the cell to open up and except the medication. In 2012 - 2013 the mRNA delivery system was perfected and started being used to treat cancerous tumors and it was learned that direct delivery into cancerous cells was much effective than previous cancer treatments that killed both infected and health cells.

Thank for your in rant!:tu:

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

Its an experimental gene therapy.

No-body knows the long term effects.

Although the large numbers of young, ultra fit football players falling over dead, or with career ending heart attacks, it doesn't look so good.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Although the large numbers of young, ultra fit football players falling over dead, or with career ending heart attacks, it doesn't look so good.

Hasn't looked good for years.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

36 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Hasn't looked good for years.

That's very true, only, this seems like the acumination of all those years.. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

What freedom have these shots really granted you? I'll tell you what they granted Pfizer: $30 billion profit since the start of the pandemic. Starting to get the picture yet?

So what do you intend to do about the pandemic?  Do you have a better choice?

In the US we might choose to let the pandemic run its course without vaccinations.  In that case, expect about 2.4 million dead anti-vaxxers with long covid cases reaching over 80 million (https://journals.plos.org/plosmedicine/article?id=10.1371/journal.pmed.1003773). That's a pretty big load for the economy to bare; especially as some of these long covid cases could last a life-time.  With that many people affected, we would have to have sick people working to keep the economy running.  Yet, if the infections were spread out over several years we might be able to endure it.

As of yet, there have been no increases in the US govt's powers as a result of covid; although, the administration is about to take its case to the Supreme Court, after which it may well have more powers.  Stay tuned.  So far the concern over govt powers is just hot air, but it COULD increase - the govt COULD gain the authority to require you to get vaccinated or not allow you to work.  We'll see where that goes shortly.

For other countries unable to get adequate vaccines, the economies will simply shut down, probably destroying any government they had.  There is no future for most governments if they try to promote the disease or use it to increase their powers, especially if those govts are already authoritarian.

Doug

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a Catholic view of the vaccine and those pushing it.

Make of it what you will..

I am no fan of the Roman Church but this Bishop Schneider seems like one of the "good guys".

https://brandnewtube.com/v/jEv5Zs

• Thanks 1

On 12/29/2021 at 2:49 AM, Crazy Horse said:

Oh yes it’s so experimental they started developing it in the 1960s, it was perfected and they started using it to treat cancer in 2013. As  usual your spreading more disinformation, but look at the bright side no is forcing you get vaccinated.

But experimental that is BS

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

On 1/9/2022 at 12:19 AM, Manwon Lender said:

Oh yes it’s so experimental they started developing it in the 1960s, it was perfected and they started using it to treat cancer in 2013. As  usual your spreading more disinformation, but look at the bright side no is forcing you get vaccinated.

Are you telling me that this covid vaccine has been tested long term?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 1/9/2022 at 12:19 AM, Manwon Lender said:

So now there is a criminal investigation by the MET Police looking into the potential misfeasance concerning the roll-out of this MRNA covid vaccine.

Here is a short video with the details.

https://brandnewtube.com/v/tGo3Wt

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

So now there is a criminal investigation by the MET Police looking into the potential misfeasance concerning the roll-out of this MRNA covid vaccine.

Man come on your going to present a source like that and expect me respond, you must be joking!:lol:

01486838-57E8-4E1A-9F40-E84CF9EA9E9B.webp.a04eb5286bf37ce5a8c38b57021cc94c.webp

02B4C767-BFC1-4AD3-B306-27EBA1A4584B.webp.3584f07d67c8b0a4922425aca44b50ff.webp

DE1B6097-8B61-40C2-A803-12CB6F3AA021.webp.5bfa2a58a92f4ef81f247478877c0a55.webp

• In conclusion, Brand New Tube promotes tin-foil hat conspiracy theories and quackery-level pseudoscience. They completely lack credibility based on a lack of transparency and numerous failed fact checks.

• Detailed ReportBias Rating: 
  • RIGHT CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
  • Factual Reporting: VERY LOW
  • Media Type: Website/Video Service
  • Traffic/Popularity: High TrafficMBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
  • https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/brand-new-tube/
  • Haha 1

On 1/10/2022 at 7:14 AM, Crazy Horse said:

What I am telling you the development of mRNA genetics started in the 1960s with vaccines in mind. Then in 1987, there was a major break through when they developed the technology to make human cells open up and except vaccines and other genetic information. Then in 2013 another breakthrough was made and they started using mRNA to treat cancers by injecting medication directly into cancerous cells.

Below is part of a research paper I made that I used for a thread, you see my friend I have background in this area do to my military career that goes back about 34 years. Read the research paper I used for reference in the threads OP below and you will have a batter understanding of the technology!:)

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Man come on your going to present a source like that and expect me respond, you must be joking!:lol:

Perhaps you will take the Met Police Crime Reference Number more seriously? 6029679/21

Edited by Crazy Horse
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

What I am telling you the development of mRNA genetics started in the 1960s with vaccines in mind. Then in 1987, there was a major break through when they developed the technology to make human cells open up and except vaccines and other genetic information. Then in 2013 another breakthrough was made and they started using mRNA to treat cancers by injecting medication directly into cancerous cells.

Below is part of a research paper I made that I used for a thread, you see my friend I have background in this area do to my military career that goes back about 34 years. Read the research paper I used for reference in the threads OP below and you will have a batter understanding of the technology!:)

So that's a no then..

This Covid MRNA vaccine hasn't been tested long term.

Thanks.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Someone has made a report.  That's it.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 1/10/2022 at 4:14 PM, Crazy Horse said:

As you are using one of the moronic vaccine CT claims I would like to know the level of your personal knowledge and expertise related to clinical- and pre-clinical research. I am already somewhat aware of the answer but I will give it a try anyway.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

You know the guy is seriously confused, he just doesn’t get it. I mean who cares what the Met Police think and what purpose does serve to bring it up here!:unsure:

Well I guess they are the agency to investigate an alleged crime in the UK.  But, CrazyHorse has been captivated by a headline and two official sounding case identification references.

Good enough? Not at all.  The complaint to the ICC reads:

Mr Prosecutor,

1This communication and complaint is provided to the office of the Prosecutor pursuant to theUnited Kingdom’s accession to the International Criminal Court’s Rome Statute depositedwith the Secretary-General of the United Nations on October 4, 2000.

2We have tried to raise this case through the local English police and the English Court systemwithout success, we have been unable to even get the case registered either with the police orwith the court after several attempts. The statute for the ICC declares that “The ICC isintended to complement, not to replace, national criminal systems; it prosecutes cases onlywhen a State is unwilling or unable genuinely to carry out the investigation or prosecution(Article 17(1)(a)). This is such a case which is why we are addressing the ICC directly

https://hannahroselaw.co.uk/icc-complaint-uk/

The two cases contradict each other before we even get to the substance of the complaint.

It's another Kraken Case.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

And by the way, that crime reference number indicates an on-going investigation, not just a complaint.

And, looking at Pfizer's criminal history, I hope someone takes this seriously.

Edit: and here's a funny, 14 second video concerning Pfizer's name.

https://brandnewtube.com/v/MUOAe7

Edited by Crazy Horse
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Crazy Horse said:

And by the way, that crime reference number indicates an on-going investigation, not just a complaint.

Edit: and here's a funny, 14 second video concerning Pfizer's name

BNT162b2/COMIRNATY was developed by BioNTech, not Pfizer.

Thread cleaned. Folks, let's leave the personal attacks, discussing each other, and non-english languages out of the thread please.

3 hours ago, Crazy Horse said:

Edit: and here's a funny, 14 second video concerning Pfizer's name.

https://brandnewtube.com/v/MUOAe7

Why does the complaint to the ICC say the exact opposite of what you believe? You're going to be disappointed.

https://www.met.police.uk/advice/advice-and-information/acr/after-you-report-a-crime/?__cf_chl_captcha_tk__=oEAeDZUOR_PYplJcspoc0vjzToMRQ3AOAv427Vc24ws-1642179177-0-gaNycGzNCiU

I was maybe thinking I had this all wrong. My cousins wife who’s a biologist almost convinced me it wasn’t that bad. 

Two things kept coming up though. 1 they won’t even tell us what’s in it. And 2 these companies actually want to hide the long term side effects that come up for the next 50 years. That doesn’t sound like people who should ever be trusted. Not ever. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 12/29/2021 at 11:49 AM, Crazy Horse said:

That statement clearly mark you as someone who does not know what he is talking about.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, toast said:

That statement clearly mark you as someone who does not know what he is talking about.

None of us do really. Till we get a full ingredient list, no one but these companies knows what they are talking about. 

Till then we basically have two groups of people. Those who don’t trust said companies, and have shown reasons from the recent past why no one should. 

And group 2 consists of people who have drank msm coolaid, and believe whole heartedly that it’s safe regardless of all the unknowns. So much so it isn’t enough that they take the shot. They must demonize anyone who shows any concerns. 

Heck I remember a few years back how they supposedly made a “god vaccine”. A shot that basically shuts down parts of the brain having to do with spiritually. Not saying that’s part of this vaccine, but then again how could I know? 

• Like 3