Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigfoot Encounter on Christmas 2014

CryptoGirl

Really ? Like someone mentioned in the comments on youtube, thank god she was filming that window for no reason at that exact moment. lol.
"oh my god"

Edited by thedutchiedutch
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Ell said:

Fake.

Well, the dog thought it was real, whatever it was.

I couldn't see anything but the dogs response was interesting, there was something there? 

You can see what ever it was at the end of the video.  It’s tall, black and bipedal.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Guyver said:

You can see what ever it was at the end of the video.  It’s tall, black and bipedal.

Thanks for that, I can see it now :tu:

• Like 1

What's it doing at the end of the video. It looks like its trying to appear smaller than its size and also hops around going low to the ground and pushing the snow around! Is it trying to hide its foot prints?

• Haha 1

Something off about it, like it's moving wrong- too slow motion/stop motion kind of not right. The dog is reacting to something, but the movement is just off. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rashore said:

Something off about it, like it's moving wrong- too slow motion/stop motion kind of not right. The dog is reacting to something, but the movement is just off. 

Cat's do that often during confrontations very exaggerated slow motion movements when trying to walk off from a fight.

17 minutes ago, CryptoGirl said:

Cat's do that often during confrontations very exaggerated slow motion movements when trying to walk off from a fight.

Surely you aren't suggesting that was a cat in the video? 

But no, I was referring to the filming itself, the quality of the movement. Other things in the film look OK, but the BF is off, like it's inserted into the video or something. It looks off to me by comparison with the rest of the video. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, rashore said:

Surely you aren't suggesting that was a cat in the video? 

But no, I was referring to the filming itself, the quality of the movement. Other things in the film look OK, but the BF is off, like it's inserted into the video or something. It looks off to me by comparison with the rest of the video. 

No not at all suggesting it was a cat but suggesting other animals could have that same behavior. I do see what you mean about the movements but not a film expert.

Another great blobsquatch

The film looks suspect right from the start to me, camera guy diesnt film much family on xmas no, he heads out to film snow.

Seems a group is together and someone sees fred come out with his cam so he starts walking on cue around the joint,

The dogs reaction means little to me, we have no baseline how a dog would react to a mythical creature i do know dogs can and do react like that to someone walking around, some even act that way with people they know.

Did the camera person make casts of the prints, look for other hair or evidence?

• Like 3

8 hours ago, the13bats said:

Another great blobsquatch

The film looks suspect right from the start to me, camera guy diesnt film much family on xmas no, he heads out to film snow.

Seems a group is together and someone sees fred come out with his cam so he starts walking on cue around the joint,

The dogs reaction means little to me, we have no baseline how a dog would react to a mythical creature i do know dogs can and do react like that to someone walking around, some even act that way with people they know.

Did the camera person make casts of the prints, look for other hair or evidence?

Again, what was the follow-up?  None, I'm guessing.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Resume said:

Again, what was the follow-up?  None, I'm guessing.

Imnsho the reason there are never follow ups is the camera person knew what it was or wasnt,

Some thread on here shows trash? On a wire fence and hails it smoking gun ghost,

Why isnt their several pics walking right up to it and a close up of the fence?

Oh yeah,

The classic, " i didnt see it in the picture until later"

16 hours ago, the13bats said:

Imnsho the reason there are never follow ups is the camera person knew what it was or wasnt,

Some thread on here shows trash? On a wire fence and hails it smoking gun ghost,

Why isnt their several pics walking right up to it and a close up of the fence?

Oh yeah,

The classic, " i didnt see it in the picture until later"

It's by North Wildwest and the other videos show a guy with different guns hahaha!!! Must of spooked him.

Edited by CryptoGirl
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, CryptoGirl said:

It's by North Wildwest and the other videos show a guy with different guns hahaha!!! Must of spooked him.

I dont know about that but i do know in the past few decades all the yeehaws running a muck hunting bigfoot for fame and fortune if bigfoot were real we would even if by dumb luck have a specimen.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/4/2022 at 8:18 PM, the13bats said:

I dont know about that but i do know in the past few decades all the yeehaws running a muck hunting bigfoot for fame and fortune if bigfoot were real we would even if by dumb luck have a specimen.

People do live streaming hunts for Bigfoot but some think to put out garlic and I was like what are you hunting vampires now! They must be eating good or something is.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, CryptoGirl said:

People do live streaming hunts for Bigfoot but some think to put out garlic and I was like what are you hunting vampires now! They must be eating good or something is.

Janice carter the raving loon who claimed with of couse zero evidence she grew up with bigfoot family claimed they asked her for garlic to keep bugs away,

I'm calling fake. Early on this guy says something about seeing it by the garage and it seems to me he cannot see the garage from where he is in the room.

• Like 1

Also, these people say "something" is by the garage rather than someone is by the garage. Why are they jumping to the conclusion that it is not someone?

• Like 2