Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

TR3B

CryptoGirl

I had to Google the term.  

https://matrixdisclosure.com/tr-3b-secret-plane-black-triangle/

Yes, I'd imagine most such sightings would have mundane facts behind them.

Welcome to UM, CryptoGirl!

• Like 1

I wouldn't be surprised if the military has some new technology to propel aircraft which explains why they're silent.

Anti-Gravity or Electromagnetic propulsion. The SR-71 & F-117 were highly advanced aircraft for their time.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CryptoGirl said:

Are some sightings of the TR3B explained as just jets?

Capture.PNG

Capture 1.PNG

The Americans have their new stealth bomber out.

While looking at the Chinese copy I found two articles on the internet relating to a replacement for the F117 as well. But I cannot remember the name of the jet. There is a prototype out there, which hasn`t been made widespread knowledge yet. Its triangular, looked like an F117, except it has no rear tail fins and the shape of the back of the aircraft is different. Its shaped like this.

F117B.jpg.2c72cb793e4ba3a3a1e34b5e4a3a51db.jpg

Anyone know its name?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Hawken said:

I wouldn't be surprised if the military has some new technology to propel aircraft which explains why they're silent.

Anti-Gravity or Electromagnetic propulsion. The SR-71 & F-117 were highly advanced aircraft for their time.

Anti-Gravity is theoretically impossible due to the quantum spin of gravitons.

The spin only allows for gravitons to have one pole which is attraction. Anti-matter particles have opposite electric charges, not opposite forces. I suspect the very fast UFO accelerations has to do with flipping electrons into muons.

Hydrogen atoms have one proton and one electron. They have no neutrons. So if you heat hydrogen up into a plasma the proton and electron separate. You send the electron to charge the plate in the direction you want to accelerate in. Then you smash the protons into that electrically charges plate to flip the electrons into muons.

Muons weigh considerably more than electrons due to their interaction with the Higgs Field. When electrons are turned into muons it therefore increases the mass of the plate causing an acceleration in its direction.

There is also the possibility they may be flipping muons into tau particles, but I dont know a process for this. But they weigh even more than muons. There is also the possibility of skipping muons and going straight from electrons to tau particles.

• Thanks 1

The military spent billions on a nice Navy Drone that looks saucer like in the sky! You get the F22 Raptors in the clouds at night and they can do these stalls and flips that are insane you get these two orangish orbs showing. Then there are the drones that can hover and land vertical that are triangle in shape. I recently seen one that looks almost rectangle in shape. Wild! I believe the white fast moving orbs can time travel. Wonder what they use to do that? I would personally put a satellite in a black hole and see if its a worm hole, vortex, like think Hawking radiation proves it a vortex possibly spit the satellite out past the plasma wall from our sun.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:

Anti-Gravity is theoretically impossible due to the quantum spin of gravitons.

The spin only allows for gravitons to have one pole which is attraction. Anti-matter particles have opposite electric charges, not opposite forces. I suspect the very fast UFO accelerations has to do with flipping electrons into muons.

Hydrogen atoms have one proton and one electron. They have no neutrons. So if you heat hydrogen up into a plasma the proton and electron separate. You send the electron to charge the plate in the direction you want to accelerate in. Then you smash the protons into that electrically charges plate to flip the electrons into muons.

Muons weigh considerably more than electrons due to their interaction with the Higgs Field. When electrons are turned into muons it therefore increases the mass of the plate causing an acceleration in its direction.

There is also the possibility they may be flipping muons into tau particles, but I dont know a process for this. But they weigh even more than muons. There is also the possibility of skipping muons and going straight from electrons to tau particles.

I'm sure if the military had some kind of technological breakthrough. They're not going to share it with the public for national security reasons.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hawken said:

I'm sure if the military had some kind of technological breakthrough. They're not going to share it with the public for national security reasons.

People would expect the military to be using cutting edge particle physics, even if its not widely known science yet.

Leptons.jpg.9f75359f5e0ca748b8e40dee12582b73.jpg

Electrons come in three different masses:

Regular Electrons: 0.000511 GeV.

Muon Electrons: 0.10566 GeV which is 207 times heavier than regular electrons. Muons are made by smashing protons into electrons.

Tau Electrons: 1.7768 GeV which is 3477 times heavier than regular electrons. Tau particles are made by combining electrons with positrons.

A particles mass is not an intrinsic property of the particle. It comes from its interaction with the Higgs Field. This means large increases in mass don`t violate the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics.

Many people report that when they charge up a mobile phone it feels heavier. Well, its true for electrons, muons, and tau particles. But not enough to notice with regular electrons as they don`t weigh that much. Charge it up with muons or tau particles and you would notice. My position is the UFOs work off electric propulsion, but the type where they flip regular electrons into muons or tau particles. Thereby creating large instant mass increase at a point on its inner hull (such as with a charged plate).

I dont know a process where large numbers of positrons can be created, and would presume therefore that would be a classified technology.

Positrons can be made using gamma waves.

So that would indicate rather than using regular hydrogen they are using deuterium or tritium. Or they may have a radio transmitter inside the craft which produces very high frequency EM waves.

4 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Positrons can be made using gamma waves.

So that would indicate rather than using regular hydrogen they are using deuterium or tritium. Or they may have a radio transmitter inside the craft which produces very high frequency EM waves.

Well from observation the big large white orbs shook our car up like twisting metal and messed with electronics like our dashboard went out. I've seen the little orange orbs are fast too. Like one time it one orange orb came down real fast to about 9ft off the ground across from me and then hovered for 30 min. I observing it and it watching me it is all black with a horseshoe front triangle shaped with orange lights traveling along all the sides of the craft one after another and it had a sleek look to it, very nice drone with a dome on top. This dome lit up bright white and it took off like nothing I've seen before. I thought this must be its propulsion. It was a little bigger than basketball size so thinking it a drone.

In 2000, 5 police officers in different towns saw a triangle craft.

On 12/31/2021 at 1:23 AM, CryptoGirl said:

Are some sightings of the TR3B explained as just jets?

Capture.PNG

Capture 1.PNG

This could be the TITAN 4B R/B 

On 1/3/2022 at 10:20 PM, johncbdg said:

This could be the TITAN 4B R/B 

Facepalming photography us usual.

• Haha 1

The expertise in this thread is ..... incredible.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I've good quality videos would love to share with yah. Maybe this is a good thing because just posting them here doesn't protect against those who would help themselves.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, CryptoGirl said:

I've good quality videos would love to share with yah. Maybe this is a good thing because just posting them here doesn't protect against those who would help themselves.

?  I don't understand?  If you are concerned about copyright, just put a watermark on them - it's quite easy.  Or you could approach one of the many UFO pushing websites, they might even give you a few bucks for exclusive rights.

I'd like to hear your comments on why the images are generally such terribly poor quality, given the huge and active amateur astronomy community, and also people like me who always have a decent camera nearby.  Wouldn't those folks be the ones to get good images?  Could it be that with good equipment, they can easily identify the objects..? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, CryptoGirl said:

Welcome to the internet. You need to roll with the punches. When you post something you open yourself to criticism. You can choose to learn or ignore it. No one has to pat you on the head. 

What I think is in those pictures is just some man-made craft. 

3 hours ago, CryptoGirl said:

Wow now I'm being told only allows pictures and no video allowed.

Who told you that?  What exactly were you told?

11 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Who told you that?  What exactly were you told?

Of course it was after clicking add files for attachments it doesn't do video only pictures. I will drop it, don't want to sound like complaining again.

• 2 years later...

The TR-3B doesn't exist. All this antigravity technology is pure fiction. 

What is factual however is that ECM technology can deceive and trick radar and other detection systems and used in conjunction with linear accelerators can create immaculate seemingly physics defying decoys. 

• Haha 1

If the Belgian wave in 1989/90 was concrete then conceivably it could have been a NATO Airship to Orbit (ATO) stealth blimp equipped with sophisticated ECM equipment capable of Palladium-style radar evasion. 

Edited by asper