Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mystery death of 3 in Renton


CryptoGirl
 Share

Recommended Posts

You can watch the news report here. Mystery deaths

Mother claims she believes they died from their religion. Update report says the father might of been a live five days after the two daughters passed away sitting in their blankets watching t.v. No signs of carbonmonoxide poising. If it was a homicide/suicide why wasn't their a letter? Still waiting on toxicology report in another week but if there was no signs of drugs or foul play they are searching for a poison that isn't obvious to them. If they died of hypothermia wouldn't they have noticed the signs? The same with rat poisoning or cyanide you would think they would have noticed this but it is still a unknown cause of deaths which is very unusual for 3 people like this. David Paulides eat your heart out. :wacko:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
18 minutes ago, CryptoGirl said:

 

Mother claims she believes they died from their religion. 

I didn't see that in the article. What religion were they?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Suicide or exposure/ingestion of a harmful substance. It's an open investigation so many details that have you puzzled won't be disclosed. Likely looking at cause, suspect(s), motives, etc.

Edited by Trelane
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, CryptoGirl said:

You can watch the news report here. Mystery deaths

Mother claims she believes they died from their religion. Update report says the father might of been a live five days after the two daughters passed away sitting in their blankets watching t.v. No signs of carbonmonoxide poising. If it was a homicide/suicide why wasn't their a letter? Still waiting on toxicology report in another week but if there was no signs of drugs or foul play they are searching for a poison that isn't obvious to them. If they died of hypothermia wouldn't they have noticed the signs? The same with rat poisoning or cyanide you would think they would have noticed this but it is still a unknown cause of deaths which is very unusual for 3 people like this. David Paulides eat your heart out. :wacko:

That’s very strange, I lived in Lakewood, Wa for many years and I am familiar with the area where this happened. But what’s strange is how a medical examiner can’t determine a cause of death, that doesn’t sound right at all!:tu:

Thanks for your thread!:tu:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tragedy. Sounds like Poisoning to me. Guess will have to wait and see what the toxicology reports shows.

Here is a link to some more information about this tragedy https://cafemom.com/news/washington-mysterious-deaths-dad-daughers-extreme-religion

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, thedutchiedutch said:

Tragedy. Sounds like Poisoning to me. Guess will have to wait and see what the toxicology reports shows.

Here is a link to some more information about this tragedy https://cafemom.com/news/washington-mysterious-deaths-dad-daughers-extreme-religion

Yes sad and wondering why the two teens were so under weight.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CryptoGirl said:

Yes sad and wondering why the two teens were so under weight.

Very sad. According to the article, Under their father's care, both girls began to eat differently, and allegedly lost roughly 50 pounds (In fact, the teenagers weighed barely 100 pounds each when they died, investigators say.) They also changed the way that they dressed, and were becoming increasingly more religious.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/31/2021 at 12:27 PM, thedutchiedutch said:

Very sad. According to the article, Under their father's care, both girls began to eat differently, and allegedly lost roughly 50 pounds (In fact, the teenagers weighed barely 100 pounds each when they died, investigators say.) They also changed the way that they dressed, and were becoming increasingly more religious.

That's some diet sounds more like starvation!

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.