Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Baba Vanga's predictions for 2022 revealed


UM-Bot

Recommended Posts

 
32 minutes ago, UM-Bot said:

The blind mystic made several notable predictions for the next twelve months - and none of them are good.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/354002/baba-vangas-predictions-for-2022-revealed

:w00t::w00t::w00t::lol:

0110F351-9748-4A2D-98F5-0CF085B55B77.jpeg

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Helen of Annoy They are messing with Granny Vanga again...


From what I remember, a lot of the predictions attributed to Baba Vanga, especially the ones with years in them, aren't even by her, they are fabricated and attributed to her. It happens with Nostradamus too, but with Baba Vanga especially because the originals are in Cyrillic and/or languages not many Western conspiracy/doom-sayer fans understand, making it difficult to check the originals. And it is very, very difficult to find a English primary source on what Baba Vanga said.


It's also telling that the article doesn't provide any direct or original quotes. It just keeps on about "she made a prediction about this" and how "according to her this will happen" A likely sign that these "predictions" are hearsay learned from a google search and are not genuine Baba Vanga predictions or that they have been re-interpreted and tweaked by people who wanted to push an agenda or an exciting story (or plain old fear mongering).

Edited by Orphalesion
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Orphalesion said:

@Helen of Annoy They are messing with Granny Vanga again...


From what I remember, a lot of the predictions attributed to Baba Vanga, especially the ones with years in them, aren't even by her, they are fabricated and attributed to her. It happens with Nostradamus too, but with Baba Vanga especially because the originals are in Cyrillic and/or languages not many Western conspiracy/doom-sayer fans understand, making it difficult to check the originals. And it is very, very difficult to find a English primary source on what Baba Vanga said.


It's also telling that the article doesn't provide any direct or original quotes. It just keeps on about "she made a prediction about this" and how "according to her this will happen" A likely sign that these "predictions" are hearsay learned from a google search and are not genuine Baba Vanga predictions or that they have been re-interpreted and tweaked by people who wanted to push an agenda or an exciting story (or plain old fear mongering).

Well said :yes:

 

I was young when her popularity in my part of the world was at its peak. Since I always was very interested in all things weird, I followed that phenomenon with extreme attention and so I remember clearly that there was no detailed predictions for particular years by her. She was "reading" people individually, she wasn't giving general predictions for future years. She did describe her visions of the future, related to the whole planet, to the human race, but it was focused on quite distant future and more about meeting aliens, getting proof of god's existence, very large-scale historic trends and such. 

 

This set of "predictions" sounds like it was written by Russian propagandists, because they've put their problem with Crimean water supply at the first place and made it sound like something written in the stars, not something caused by illegal occupation. If I was a propagandist, I'd put it somewhere in the middle, to make it less obvious. The other points are something any of us could "predict" and be quite correct. 

These are not predictions, these are general observations on what's plaguing the world today and will continue to plague it in the next year too, with too obvious Russian political propaganda need to "explain" Crimea won't get any water in the next year because there are supernatural reasons for that :lol:   

Good news is that apparently Russians know they can't invade corridor in South Ukraine that would secure water for Crimea.  

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, jethrofloyd said:

It looks like Baba Vanga was bending a spoons too.  :lol:

She was not :angry: Don't bring any bent spoons in Balkan matters, everything's already bent over here :angry: (Kidding, of course :D I mean, I'm not kidding about everything being bent over here... you get me.) 

But it's possible she would get bent out of shape occasionally, because one of the most desirable gifts that should be given to her as a sign of gratitude for a personal reading was whisky. Maybe she didn't like it as much as you might think, there was a different reason why whisky in particular. Whisky was too expensive, almost exotic and drinking it was considered a matter of prestige in former Eastern Bloc so she probably used it to bribe officials. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

She was not :angry: Don't bring any bent spoons in Balkan matters, everything's already bent over here :angry: (Kidding, of course :D I mean, I'm not kidding about everything being bent over here... you get me.) 

But it's possible she would get bent out of shape occasionally, because one of the most desirable gifts that should be given to her as a sign of gratitude for a personal reading was whisky. Maybe she didn't like it as much as you might think, there was a different reason why whisky in particular. Whisky was too expensive, almost exotic and drinking it was considered a matter of prestige in former Eastern Bloc so she probably used it to bribe officials. 

Hello Helen. I just drew a humorous parallel with Uri Geller, who also envisions a contact with the aliens 2022. :tu:

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, jethrofloyd said:

Hello Helen. I just drew a humorous parallel with Uri Geller, who also envisions a contact with the aliens 2022. :tu:

 

I knew it was about Geller, the most famous of all spoonbenders :D  but I didn't know he thinks aliens would be noticed in the mess we're all in :D   

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don’t we get the virus from permafrost prediction every year/couple of years? I’m sure I’ve heard it before. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why not combine the 'virus' one and 'aliens visit Earth' one? Aliens visit Earth and bring a virus that infects the planet. There we go, combined two into one. Water shortages is already an issue in some areas that cause local conflict. This is the most likely of all imo. As for locust swarms, there was one a few years ago on the border of China that lead the Chinese to launch an army of tens of thousands of ducks to eat the locust. There is Metaversa regarding VR.

If aliens arrive,  lets hope they can assist with all the other problems she predicted.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
21 hours ago, razman said:

Aliens arrive on earth . Lol :lol:

They arrive and promptly turn around and nope outta here.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/31/2021 at 7:20 AM, Manwon Lender said:

:w00t::w00t::w00t::lol:

0110F351-9748-4A2D-98F5-0CF085B55B77.jpeg

Reminds me of a forum member who attempts to do the exact same thing.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Reminds me of a forum member who attempts to do the exact same thing.

He's one hell of a lot more annoying than an old blind woman.  The efforts to make a connection between some obscure point made in a previous post and some current tragedy is damned near pathological.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Troublehalf said:

Aliens visit Earth and bring a virus that infects the planet.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0066769/

Well, the contagion came from a satellite crashing into earth but, the story's been told ;) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2021 at 6:47 AM, UM-Bot said:

The blind mystic made several notable predictions for the next twelve months - and none of them are good.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/354002/baba-vangas-predictions-for-2022-revealed

And there we go with another round of laughs.Predictions are funny. They rarely ever work out unless they are guaranteed such as:

  1. A riot in a major city
  2. A fire in a major city
  3. A horrendous natural disaster
  4. People head to religion to answer their questions

Let's face it these are lame predictions

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.