Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Conspiracy Theories in January 2021

acidhead

I predict a deafening barrage of... crickets... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, and then said:

The most alarming one to me is the 3 year RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA collusion delusion with the fake Steele dossier bought and paid for by the Clinton 2016 campaign.  

That should trouble ALL Americans.   

Absolutely crazy it just went away.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, acidhead said:

The most alarming one to me is the 3 year RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA collusion delusion with the fake Steele dossier bought and paid for by the Clinton 2016 campaign.  

It proves that our government is irredeemably corrupt and the Democrat party is complicit in these crimes.  The media makes all of it possible.

As JFK so presciently stated - 

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, acidhead said:

20211231_170213.jpg

Wow Acidhead I find this very humorous my friend :lol: especially your comments which I quote “” The most alarming one to me is the 3 year RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA collusion delusion with the fake Steele dossier bought and paid for by the Clinton 2016 campaign.”” The reason this is so comical to me are two fold, and because I have suspected for along time that loyalties lay outside of the country you live in Canada and the country you dream about being a citizen of the United States.

Acidhead it appears the Russians hooked you and reeled you in, hell they have you posting disinformation and propaganda for them, man you stepped in it this time, better throw those shoes away that stink will never come off!:lol: I must ask how much are they paying you Comrade, are they paying you in Rubles or Dollars, well Can’t wait to hear your response that should be as funny as you thought you were being by starting this thread!:lol: 

Now it would be unfair to not give you the chance to let chance to say you were unaware of the fact that UNWOKE NARRATIVE was a Russian Troll / Propaganda media source. 

Всё, что вы слышали о погроме в Капитолии, - это ложь (Unwoke Narrative)   Translated Version:  Everything you've heard about the Capitol mayhem is a lie (Unwoke Narrative)  Here is the link to Unwoke Narratives Russian Media site which is owned and operated by Unwoke Narrative!

https://pikabu.ru/story/vsyo_chto_vyi_slyishali_o_pogrome_v_kapitolii__yeto_lozh_unwoke_narrative_8398751  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/31/2021 at 5:05 PM, acidhead said:

20211231_170213.jpg

So those ridiculous claims are all debunked, you say? I agree, they are. 

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Confused 1

Hey, Acid, I know it's not your thang, but I ask a simple question and offer a simple challenge.  We all know that the primary tinfoilhat principle is have lots of claims, lots of goalposts and then drop'em or shift them around as you need to.  Google the "Gish Gallop".  Sorry, but I'm not playing that game.

So let's just cut to the chase, and see how brave and informed you are.

Pick your favorite.    Yep, it's that simple.  Commit to whichever one you think is the most heinous or affects reality the most, and is also the best evidenced.  That will reveal all about your worldview, I suspect.....

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

On 1/1/2022 at 11:10 AM, and then said:

The 'crickets' all seem ready to engage - how about you nominate YOUR favorite one too.  Or is it just more handwaving?

On 1/1/2022 at 4:57 PM, and then said:

It proves that our government is irredeemably corrupt and the Democrat party is both parties are complicit in these crimes.

Fixed that for you, as I know how bipartisan you are.  And nobody here is saying otherwise as far as I can tell....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

On 12/31/2021 at 8:21 PM, acidhead said:

well unfortunately not all Americans are the same, and not every American wants the country to prosper. this board alone should give you an idea why things happen the way they are.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So no-one has the balls to debate their posts?  WTH do you come here if you don't have the courage of your convictions?

What I should do now is simply assume that the first item on the list is the most important and best evidenced claim and then look at it in detail.  Is that what you want, OP?

Yes, I think we can certainly all agree that what Hunter Biden did or didn't do with his laptop is THE ONE, the current US issue that keeps us all awake at night, and that the mainstream media is constantly faking..  :blink:

.. oh wait, it's not?  Then why was that item first on that (very poorly explained) image?

@acidhead and @and then, you have your chance to direct the debate to something that is important and that people actually care about - I'll give you a coupla days, coupla days*, but then .... be it on your heads (term used loosely).

* It's an Aussie joke - look up "Con the Fruiterer" and then think unripened fruit and veg...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, aztek said:

well unfortunately not all Americans are the same, and not every American wants the country to prosper. this board alone should give you an idea why things happen the way they are.

How would you know that your not American, you can’t be with the comments you make about the country old Chap!:lol:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

So no-one has the balls to debate their posts?  WTH do you come here if you don't have the courage of your convictions?

What I should do now is simply assume that the first item on the list is the most important and best evidenced claim and then look at it in detail.  Is that what you want, OP?

Yes, I think we can certainly all agree that what Hunter Biden did or didn't do with his laptop is THE ONE, the current US issue that keeps us all awake at night, and that the mainstream media is constantly faking..  :blink:

.. oh wait, it's not?  Then why was that item first on that (very poorly explained) image?

@acidhead and @and then, you have your chance to direct the debate to something that is important and that people actually care about - I'll give you a coupla days, coupla days*, but then .... be it on your heads (term used loosely).

* It's an Aussie joke - look up "Con the Fruiterer" and then think unripened fruit and veg...

You must have completely missed my comments in post 5, the site he down loaded that from is a Russian Troll site. I mean what can he say. But that’s what happen when you Search the internet for propaganda, misinformation, and Conspiracy Theories. This time he screwed up and posted a Russian propaganda site, most people would be embarrassed but he thinks it funny!:no: 

2 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

You must have completely missed my comments in post 5, the site he down loaded that from is a Russian Troll site. I mean what can he say. But that’s what happen when you Search the internet for propaganda, misinformation, and Conspiracy Theories. This time he screwed up and posted a Russian propaganda site, most people would be embarrassed but he thinks it funny!:no: 

No, I didn't miss it, but you covered it very adequately :D .. so given Acid has nothing useful to say, then I guess he's happy if we now also look at another of the items on that daft image.  If two, including his favorite, are shown to be utter cockroach manure, then that pretty much sums up the whole thing.

Frankly, I'm sick and tired of those who post memes and posters like this and then run away.  But at least it shows what type of person gets suckered...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Frankly, I'm sick and tired of those who post memes and posters like this and then run away.

Well, there's your prob, C, you're mistakenly under the impression anyone gives a rats ass what you think, want, or care about.  IOW... no one here OWES you anything.  Go ahead and vent.  I make the points I mean to make and people can do with them as they will.  I don't expect anything from them.  That's the difference.  Apparently, someone convinced you at some point that your opinion commands respect and an audience :lol:  

Have a chat with Manny or the Psycho.  The tree of youse can have a pity party and compare notes :w00t:

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

41 minutes ago, and then said:

Well, there's your prob, C

There's yours -you think everyone but you has 'problems'.  Poor misunderstood you...

you're mistakenly under the impression anyone gives a rats ass what you think, want, or care about.

I like being mistaken, as I learn stuff.  But let's just check your claim first.... I've made about 13,000 posts, and have received about 24,000 likes.  That's a ratio of about 1.8.  Now, what's your statistics?  About 40,000 posts (quantity, not quality..?) and you've got about 53,000 likes.  That's a ratio of about 1.3, so statistically, a higher perecentage of folks here like my posts than like yours.  So I'm sorry, your claim is incorrect.

IOW... no one here OWES you anything.

I didn't say or hint they did, but as this is a discussion forum, what should the members of it do, do you think?  Post and run?

@and then, may I suggest next time before entering a battle of wits, you bring more than half of your armament...

Go ahead and vent.

I shall.  I live in a free country, like the US once was.  And I like to vent when I see people who are gullible, being misled.  I see 71% of Republicans still think the election wuz stolen.........  That's just so sad.

I make the points I mean to make and people can do with them as they will. I don't expect anything from them.

And I make the points I make and back them up and discuss the truth of them.  I do expect people (ones with functional brains) should really involve themselves in that debate, unless of course they are afraid of discussion, or of simply being shown to be wrong.

That's the difference.

Vive la difference!

Apparently, someone convinced you at some point that your opinion commands respect and an audience :lol:

Apparently you also can't count who garners more respect.

Have a chat with Manny or the Psycho.

Did you just slip as you wrote that, or was that just another of your playground level insults?

The tree of youse can have a pity party and compare notes :w00t:

How old are you again?  I can just imagine you sitting there, laughing at how clever you are.

Anyway, now that ýou and Acid have chosen Hunter Biden's Laptop... I trust you will be contributing?  Anything to claim up front, before I start?

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 12/31/2021 at 8:10 PM, and then said:

The same crickets that chime in whenever you are asked to back your opinions up with some evidence.  As noted the OP isn't very clear, "Trump supporters did not kill anyone at the Capitol" is a 'debunked media hoax', Trump supporters did kill people at the Capitol? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, aztek said:

so no one actually proved the OP wrong, just buthurt comments from haters,  that is expected,  and very telling, 

Manwon has already addressed the OP's 'favorite'- I looked to see your reply where you addressed what he pointed out, but found nothing.  So you have not debunked the debunking, thus the debunking stands...

Do you need some lessons on how to use the quote function?  It's not difficult.

I shall not hold my breath waiting on your response to the stuff I'll be posting shortly, about Hunter's (alleged) laptop.  But do feel free to chime in - it would be a welcome change from the crickets...

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Geez,

I see the same angry hate filled tiny group are still so butthurt over trumps epic and fair defeat by Biden that they are still in unhinged melt down, you will see proof in the emojis they post to my reply.

Okay so in the spirit of this thread ill recall a few past posts that were classics,

That one cat who said that 100% certain a week before election biden would be arrested.

How about how trump would never leave the Whitehouse when biden was sworn in, and certain parties would never allow bidens swear in.

The ones who claimed the killers of the black jogger were innocent and would never be convicted.

Or that no one from the white house storming would be convicted.

And who could forget the never ending spewing insiting rhetoric that "they" and their "group" would never tolerate trump not being re-elected for any reason, predicting civil unrest and violence if he wasnt left in office.

It goes on and on but i have ADD and got bored.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Wondered if you were still around.  Happy New Year.

Yeah, im ok, i was working more and had less time to play here,

Hope you doing great.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So, before I start, looking in detail at the claim, let's start with the simple facts of the claim itself.  I don't think any of what follows will be in dispute, but do feel free.  As @and then stated "Go ahead and vent."

The title of the 'poster' was:

DEBUNKED LEGACY MEDIA HOAXES
Conspiracies in January, facts in December

And then the first claim was:

Hunter Biden's laptop was real, not "Russian disinformation".

As they say in courtroom dramas, "Those are the undisputed facts, your honour - they are not in question"..  (Or is that boxing..)

Anyway, are we all agreed on the claim?  You can quickly check back to the first post and verify it.  While you're at it, can you see any problems with the wording?  :)  I certainly can, but let's just go one step at a time...

Pull me up anytime if you disagree with me.......   

• Like 2

14 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Manwon has already addressed the OP's 'favorite'-

who cares what  he addressed, he did not prove anyone wrong, just more white noise, no different from you really, oh, and his links, lmao. i'll trust the onion more

Edited by aztek
  • Like 3