Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Conspiracy Theories in January 2021

acidhead

9 hours ago, the13bats said:

Yeah, im ok, i was working more and had less time to play here,

Hope you doing great.

Like @Tatetopa, I was wondering too. But it's good to see you back posting again, Mr. The13bats. I love it when you post. :D

• Like 5

Well how about that last one, the shots don't prevent infection and transmission?  Seems like a right wing talking point from the beginning.  Nobody else thought that was true, reduces the chance is what I heard.  So who put that on the list?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Well how about that last one, the shots don't prevent infection and transmission?  Seems like a right wing talking point from the beginning.  Nobody else thought that was true, reduces the chance is what I heard.  So who put that on the list?

:D Maybe it was all of those politically (supposedly) unbiased doctors and nurses who got paid to preach against the vaccines?

Or maybe they had investments in Iverticmen too. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

The Hillary Clinton campaign manufactured Russian Collusion?  I thought that was 5 Trump campaign aids indicted, tried and convicted.  Not Donald Trump, just a handful of his close advisors.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, aztek said:

who cares

You REALLY need to stop claiming you speak for others.  It's childish, clearly not correct, and frankly, it just shows you have no ontopic content to offer whatsoever.

So, do you have anything at all to say about the content of the OP's poster?  Just comment on your favorite, no Gish Gallops please.

I'll be back in a while to continue with my look at Item 1, which the poster's 'author' (term used very loosely), seemed to think was worthy of being listed first....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 1/4/2022 at 5:38 AM, aztek said:

so no one actually proved the OP wrong, just buthurt comments from haters,  that is expected,  and very telling, 

Can you provide information that supports it? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Trelane said:

So that's a "no" from you. Shocked, shocked I say. Thanks.

i was not answering you, i asked YOU to prove the op wrong,   but as always you failed miserably

Edited by aztek
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, aztek said:

i was not answering you, i asked YOU to prove the op wrong,   but as always you failed miserably

What's that? You didn't answer the question I posed to you. I thought by the usual moaning you come in here with I thought you might have something constructive to add.

Yes, I failed in assuming you could be a productive member of the forums besides having a moan. Thanks for playing though, Take care.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Trelane said:

What's that? You didn't answer the question I posed to you. I thought by the usual moaning you come in here with I thought you might have something constructive to add.

Yes, I failed in assuming you could be a productive member of the forums besides having a moan. Thanks for playing though, Take care.

of course you failed, you are asking to prove a negative,  that is a definite fail.   

• Haha 3

On 1/2/2022 at 10:01 PM, ChrLzs said:

So no-one has the balls to debate their posts?  WTH do you come here if you don't have the courage of your convictions?

What I should do now is simply assume that the first item on the list is the most important and best evidenced claim and then look at it in detail.  Is that what you want, OP?

Yes, I think we can certainly all agree that what Hunter Biden did or didn't do with his laptop is THE ONE, the current US issue that keeps us all awake at night, and that the mainstream media is constantly faking..  :blink:

.. oh wait, it's not?  Then why was that item first on that (very poorly explained) image?

@acidhead and @and then, you have your chance to direct the debate to something that is important and that people actually care about - I'll give you a coupla days, coupla days*, but then .... be it on your heads (term used loosely).

* It's an Aussie joke - look up "Con the Fruiterer" and then think unripened fruit and veg...

Well, I tried to get someone to answer. Unfortunately, there's been nothing but hand waving and general childish behavior (shocking right?) in return for my attempts to get anyone to support the OP claims.

We've seen this sad playbook before in other sub forums though. It's what the intellectually challenged normally do when they have nothing but a desire to be contrarian with nothing to substantiate their claims.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Trelane said:

in return for my attempts to get anyone to support the OP claims.

Pfft, you're just so demanding asking for further support, didn't you notice that the OP posted a meme?  What more supporting evidence do you need?  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

11 hours ago, Trelane said:

Well, I tried to get someone to answer. Unfortunately, there's been nothing but hand waving and general childish behavior (shocking right?) in return for my attempts to get anyone to support the OP claims.

We've seen this sad playbook before in other sub forums though. It's what the intellectually challenged normally do when they have nothing but a desire to be contrarian with nothing to substantiate their claims.

Well, conspiridiots generally have little to no influence in society. All they really have is their petty “victories” in out-of-the-way virtual places like this. 

Appreciate them as the comedy they are, but you can’t expect them to participate in a civil conversation like normal folk.

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, aztek said:

can you prove the information provided?

How can we put this...

WE'RE NOT THE ONES MAKING THE CLAIMS.

I've already offered to look at any ONE of the claims, and as no-one has had the guts - you included - to nominate the best, I will be back shortly to continue with the first one, namely the ridiculous Hunter Biden one.  None of you pushing this manure have the cojones to nominate the ''Big One" - you know, the bestest one in your opinion.  Instead you post a whole pile of excrement, ask others to prove the negative and then claim it's the other way around.. and you know that your preferred gullible audience simply won't bother looking at the content in detail and will just add it to their deluded mindset.

Sorry, Aztec, but this forum is getting better and better at rejecting this sort of behavior.  Anyway, I shall wait in eager anticipation as you dispute what I will be posting about the Hunter Biden debacle....

I'll be back in about 12 hours maybe..

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 6

I'd like to start with a couple of comments about use of the English language.

Be clear in your use of words especially in your title or first sentence.  Don't use words you don't understand.  Don't not avoid using double negatives (see what I did there...)

Now, bearing all that in mind, what was the title of the OP's meme?

Oh yes, it was, wait for it:

Debunked Legacy Media Hoaxes

Mmmhmm.  So is that quite clear to everyone?  Is this a meme praising debunking, or complaining about it?  Does the author know what the word BUNK means?  What does "legacy" mean in this context - out of date, historical but still important, redundant and unsupported?  How old do they have to be, and why is their 'legaciness' important?  Is this only hoaxes generated by the media, or is it all hoaxes reported by the media, be it left or right?  Do experts judge whether the debunking was successful?  Wow, so many questions.

I'm sorry but when I hear the word legacy, I think of operating systems, like DOS, Windows 3.1...  :D 

Anyway, I have to say I'm less than impressed with the title, but no matter...  Let's move onto what I presume the author thinks is a debunked hoax, namely:

Hunter Biden's laptop was real, not Russian disinformation

Before we get into this, read the tile, and then read the claim. ????  Does it make sense to you?

I may have to make a few assumptions and interpretations before we continue, so I'm just going to pause now to see whether @acidhead or @and then want to help me out here.  Feel free guys, or anyone, to help me unravel what is being debunked here, and what exactly was BUNK...

Oh, and one other thing, it would be quite helpful if someone can tell me if anyone was actually accused or charged with anything related to this.  It is a rather funny story (I have a sick sense of humour), but I'd like to try to keep this serious and look closely for a 'real conspiracy' .. er .. assuming that is the point.  Sometimes it's hard to tell wtf these people are on about........

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

OK, so in the light of the cricket noises from @acidhead and @and then ...

chirp, chirp, chirp...

I guess I have to go it alone.  Let's start with a very brief point by point summary in the hope that it might poke these crickets and make them active...

The claim seems to be roughly as follows:

1. A 'non-working' Mac laptop computer is left at a small computer repair store by a person who identified themselves verbally as Hunter Biden.  The computer store owner could/did not verify that as he is legally blind.  :) 

2. The computer is repaired.  The store owner goes through the contents {nice!} and finds some emails suggestive of corrupt business transactions between Hunter Biden and two Ukrainian companies (Burisma, CEFC).  He then either contacts Rudy Giuliani out of the blue {nice!!) or knew Giuliani {nice!!!} and decided to give him the information.  He also makes a full copy of the hard drive contents {nice!!!!}

3. The emails suggest that Joe Biden may have been invited to a meeting between his son and the Burisma/CEFC executives.  Copies of some emails were given to the New York Post, but they were not able to be verified as genuine.

4. The matter is referred to the FBI, who come and collect the laptop for investigation, but either don't know or don't care about the copy that was kept.

5. The FBI have not made any further comments about the laptop or its contents.

6. Despite that copy of all the data that is presumably still in the hands of Giuliani, no further action has been taken or started, and no attempt has been made to publicly verify the provenance of the emails or the laptop itself.

The majority of that is not really verifiable.  Hunter Biden was indeed briefly on the board of Burisma, but the extent and nature of any corruption is not at all clear.

OK, over to you, acidhead and andthen!  Or anyone - feel free to add or subtract from what I posted up there, BUT you'll need to cite anything you wish to be taken seriously.  My sources are simply the New York Post (for obvious reasons) and the New York Times (from the other side..).

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 6

So it seems the accuser of cricket-behavior is in fact a cricket... @and then, you've lost interest now, like you always do when confronted with facts?

Why not pop back and address what I posted above, and explain the claim and how there is actual evidence of something that drastically affects society, or the Democrats, or Joe Biden specifically, or whatever the hell is the point.

I'd genuinely love to know what your gripe is.

And remember folks, that 'scenario' was the one the author of that ridiculous poster, wanted right at the top, listed first.  It's the best s/he had, and it goes downhill from there..

So what should we take from this?  I believe some posters need to do two three things:

- develop the ability to research.  (but to do that they'll need a functional level of intelligence)

- try to learn how not to be gullible and swallow every bit of facebook **** they are presented with  (again, intelligence required)

- not abuse this forum by posting every bit of facebook **** they are presented with

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 4

44 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

So it seems the accuser of cricket-behavior is in fact a cricket... @and then, you've lost interest now, like you always do when confronted with facts?

Why not pop back and address what I posted above, and explain the claim and how there is actual evidence of something that drastically affects society, or the Democrats, or Joe Biden specifically, or whatever the hell is the point.

I'd genuinely love to know what your gripe is.

And remember folks, that 'scenario' was the one the author of that ridiculous poster, wanted right at the top, listed first.  It's the best s/he had, and it goes downhill from there..

So what should we take from this?  I believe some posters need to do two three things:

- develop the ability to research.  (but to do that they'll need a functional level of intelligence)

- try to learn how not to be gullible and swallow every bit of facebook **** they are presented with  (again, intelligence required)

- not abuse this forum by posting every bit of facebook **** they are presented with

Yikes, and you could knock it off with the personal attacks and abusing others with the intelligence commentary there. I realize you may be getting a bit hot under the collar or otherwise irritated, but address the points of topic and not attack like this. You are better than this. 

For that matter, anyone else getting hostile or otherwise stepping out of the rules should knock it off as well. Let's play nice here. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, darkninja said:

Long story short, Trump will reclaim the presidency on 2/22/22.

Wrong.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, darkninja said:

Shorter story, if he tries there may not be a presidency left to reclaim.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, darkninja said:

2x22X22=968 and that is the number of the lunatic

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, darkninja said:

No that’s not possible he has been diagnosed!

AD9050FC-C822-4272-BE01-5AF5D02AA5E1.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2