Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Conspiracy Theories in January 2021

acidhead

12 hours ago, darkninja said:

Long story short, Trump will reclaim the presidency on 2/22/22.

You lot have tried that. Twice. 

Both were typical Trump failures. 

You don’t take hints very well, do you?

—Jaylemurph

• Like 1

On 1/9/2022 at 12:57 PM, jaylemurph said:

You lot have tried that. Twice. 

Both were typical Trump failures. 

You don’t take hints very well, do you?

—Jaylemurph

Don't lump me in with that lot.

On 1/9/2022 at 1:27 AM, darkninja said:

Long story short, Trump will reclaim the presidency on 2/22/22.

That reminds me of that cat on here last year he would be adamant that before election and winning big and fair biden would be locked up, each time his looney predictions failed he would move the date out further, he was in that clique that said no way no how they would tolerate a loss by donny.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/31/2021 at 7:05 PM, acidhead said:

20211231_170213.jpg

As for the vaccines once again no claimed they were 100% full-proof, but rather made the symptoms less severe if they did get Covid. Also even if the Lab-Leak is true, you do know lab leaks happen right? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_laboratory_biosecurity_incidents

• Like 1

On 1/9/2022 at 7:43 AM, acidhead said:

Love it!!! 

:D

You just wanted to put the cat among the pigeons!

It worked, haha!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2022 at 3:44 PM, Tatetopa said:

Where has Acidhead been lately?   I thought semi cabs had good internet access.

I guess he has no rebuttal.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/31/2021 at 8:21 PM, acidhead said:

The most alarming one to me is the 3 year RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA collusion delusion with the fake Steele dossier bought and paid for by the Clinton 2016 campaign.  

That should trouble ALL Americans.   

Absolutely crazy it just went away.

And Clinton’s punishment? A freaking 8,000 dollar fine?? And near media silence. Tell me there is no deep state. 

On 1/5/2022 at 3:12 PM, Tatetopa said:

The Hillary Clinton campaign manufactured Russian Collusion?  I thought that was 5 Trump campaign aids indicted, tried and convicted.  Not Donald Trump, just a handful of his close advisors.

For Russian collusion? You guys always pull that out like it means anything in context. It doesn’t. 

On 2/2/2022 at 7:33 PM, Scholar4Truth said:

As for the vaccines once again no claimed they were 100% full-proof, but rather made the symptoms less severe if they did get Covid. Also even if the Lab-Leak is true, you do know lab leaks happen right? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_laboratory_biosecurity_incidents

Sure we do. It’s why gain of function should be illegal. And those created and funded it, who then blamed it on bats should be in prison. 

On 1/6/2022 at 6:07 PM, ChrLzs said:

How can we put this...

WE'RE NOT THE ONES MAKING THE CLAIMS.

I've already offered to look at any ONE of the claims, and as no-one has had the guts - you included - to nominate the best, I will be back shortly to continue with the first one, namely the ridiculous Hunter Biden one.  None of you pushing this manure have the cojones to nominate the ''Big One" - you know, the bestest one in your opinion.  Instead you post a whole pile of excrement, ask others to prove the negative and then claim it's the other way around.. and you know that your preferred gullible audience simply won't bother looking at the content in detail and will just add it to their deluded mindset.

Sorry, Aztec, but this forum is getting better and better at rejecting this sort of behavior.  Anyway, I shall wait in eager anticipation as you dispute what I will be posting about the Hunter Biden debacle....

I'll be back in about 12 hours maybe..

They are all 100% proven now common knowledge facts. All of them. Which one do you take issue with??

On 2/18/2022 at 4:44 PM, Tatetopa said:

Where has Acidhead been lately?   I thought semi cabs had good internet access.

What’s that supposed to mean? Is it supposed to be an insult? 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

What’s that supposed to mean? Is it supposed to be an insult? 

Nope. What is insulting about that? Did you notice he was gone or even care?

7 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

For Russian collusion? You guys always pull that out like it means anything in context. It doesn’t. 

Why does it not mean anything?  As I said, there was not sufficient evidence to prove Donald Trump was aware that people around him were in contact with Russian operatives, sharing campaign information or seeking aid. Even in a TV interview Donald Trump said if somebody came to him with useful information, he would listen. When the interviewer pushed back and said it was illegal and he should report it, Donald Trump's rejoinder was that he might report it but would listen first. 

Certainly that is not evidence of a crime, just a look at Donald Trump's mindset, and it is one that many admire.  Others do not,  and I guess that is where it comes down to votes.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

And Clinton’s punishment? A freaking 8,000 dollar fine?? And near media silence. Tell me there is no deep state. 

There is no deep state.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Nope. What is insulting about that? Did you notice he was gone or even care?

I usually actually write something here once a week or so. Don’t really take inventory of who's here or not. 

cid is my boy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Why does it not mean anything?  As I said, there was not sufficient evidence to prove Donald Trump was aware that people around him were in contact with Russian operatives, sharing campaign information or seeking aid. Even in a TV interview Donald Trump said if somebody came to him with useful information, he would listen. When the interviewer pushed back and said it was illegal and he should report it, Donald Trump's rejoinder was that he might report it but would listen first. 

Certainly that is not evidence of a crime, just a look at Donald Trump's mindset, and it is one that many admire.  Others do not,  and I guess that is where it comes down to votes.

So would any of them at that time. Hillary literally paid for Russian propaganda against Trump. From Russia or from any other country. If they can prove the information is true, so what? 

4 hours ago, Trelane said:

There is no deep state.

Ahh yeah sure there isn’t 

:rolleyes:

9 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Ahh yeah sure there isn’t 

:rolleyes:

Who are they? How do you know they exist if they're so secret? If people know they exist, shouldn't they be called the "shallow state"?

Deep state, NWO, or whatever. I can't wait to hear what the next new conspiracy for a diabolic government cabal will be called.

21 minutes ago, Trelane said:

Who are they? How do you know they exist if they're so secret? If people know they exist, shouldn't they be called the "shallow state"?

Deep state, NWO, or whatever. I can't wait to hear what the next new conspiracy for a diabolic government cabal will be called.

Hillary paid millions to interfere in an election with made up propaganda, and got a 8,000 dollar fine lol. Don’t tell me there is no deep state

25 minutes ago, Trelane said:

Duly noted.

Good. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Hillary paid millions to interfere in an election with made up propaganda, and got a 8,000 dollar fine lol. Don’t tell me there is no deep state

There is no deep state. People, especially well connected and wealthy people, frequently get over on all kinds of crimes.

3 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

So would any of them at that time. Hillary literally paid for Russian propaganda against Trump. From Russia or from any other country. If they can prove the information is true, so what? 

I don't want to split too many hairs, but Hillary paid for a former MI-5 agent to dig up dirt.  She  did not communicate with the Russian government.   The Trump campaign did.

It would have just fine to send Rudy and Lev Parnas to Ukraine to dig up dirt on Biden.  Asking the Ukrainian president to do it, not so much.

• Like 2