Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Our live chat room is back!


Saru

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, taniwha said:

That's the problem there is no enter on my display.  Unless it's somewhere I'm not looking my phone must be out of date most likely. 

Your phone's virtual keyboard will have an enter/return key on it somewhere.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
4 minutes ago, Saru said:

Your phone's virtual keyboard will have an enter/return key on it somewhere.

 I have options to change the keyboard that could be the slip up thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, taniwha said:

That's the problem there is no enter on my display.  Unless it's somewhere I'm not looking my phone must be out of date most likely. 

You do not have an enter function on your telephone?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Ell said:

You do not have an enter function on your telephone?

I'm using a Gboard and it doesn't enter at least I can't see it.  What is a shareboard?  Maybe that is it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, taniwha said:

I'm using a Gboard and it doesn't enter at least I can't see it.  What is a shareboard?  Maybe that is it?

It's the arrow down-right on your virtual keyboard:

Screenshot_20220713-135851_Firefox.jpg.2eb6c08a8cd3d4b8b7170e6058c38172.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Abramelin said:

It's the arrow down-right on your virtual keyboard:

Screenshot_20220713-135851_Firefox.jpg.2eb6c08a8cd3d4b8b7170e6058c38172.jpg

Oh ok lol

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Abramelin said:

It's the arrow down-right on your virtual keyboard:

Screenshot_20220713-135851_Firefox.jpg.2eb6c08a8cd3d4b8b7170e6058c38172.jpg

Thank you Abramelin and all others for your help, problem is now solved. :blush:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, taniwha said:

Thank you Abramelin and all others for your help, problem is now solved. :blush:

You're welcome.

I've struggled with several functions after I returned to this site after many years, and with only a smartphone to access the internet.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

When are people in the chat room?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bmk1245 said:

How to switch off that chat?

How do you mean ? It's not "on" if you aren't logged into the room.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Saru said:

How do you mean ? It's not "on" if you aren't logged into the room.

I hit the button, and here I am

It doesn't bother me much, thogh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
On 8/17/2022 at 4:19 AM, the13bats said:

When are people in the chat room?

I am rarely.  I've had a couple of conversations in there but usually I logon, say hi to whoever is there and it turns out that they left it open and are not actually online.

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The topic was locked
  • 1 year later...

Update:

The live chat room has been disabled for the time being to investigate a technical issue.

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.