Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Pale humanoid' captured on trail camera in Leesburg

UM-Bot

I'm gonna take a stab at it being something blowing past and triggering the sensor. That coupled with pareidolia.

• Thanks 1

Looks like a tail from a farm animal walking by or maybe a lanyard swinging around in someone's baggy jeans back pocket.

What I see is somebody walking left <-- off screen. You are looking at the left butt cheek of somebody in jeans. The back pocket is well defined as is the decorative stitch (like Jordache or Wrangler). So the mystery 'arm' is something on the realm of: bandana, scarf, super-long belt etc. Something that is stuffed in a pocket, like a candy bar/slim Jim wrapper, that is blowing in the wind. 

Or this guy here. 

jack-links-adult-sasquatch-costume-updat

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Jon the frog said:

Don't hang cloth near a camera ?

That's what I was thinking. It looks like a sleeve on something flapping on a clothes line.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

That's someone walking by with a strap hanging out of their pants. Very obvious, you can even see the seam of the pants. Who gets "mysterious pale humanoid" out of THAT? Someone is desperate for attention I guess.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 5

It's a horse shlong ...
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

It doesn't look like a humanoid to me, to me it looks like the behind of an animal with its tail swinging around.
  • Like 1

I see a lot of those "pale humanoids" stumbling around late at night when I'm getting home late from work. Stay off of meth kids.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

How do we get 'pale humanoid' out of seeing a cow butt?

Edited by Nnicolette
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

This humanoid article devalues the entire sight.. fun to make fun of, but really an embarrassment..lanyard hanging from the back pocket of someone in Jeans..95% sure..lol

Edited by brokenbutcher2016
miss spelled..

Clothes blowing about on clothesline. Nothing to see here people. Move along.