Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dr Robert Malone interview on Joe Rogan podcast

RavenHawk

1 hour ago, taniwha said:

Take censorship as an example. I had a good couple days on here trying track down a news snippet I remember one way, whereas the other member remembered it the other way. Together we could find no evidence wherever, to back my claim.

You are somewhat misrepresenting what happened. We disagreed on a specific point. I found confirmation of what I said I could remember, and you couldn't. There's no evidence to back your claim because it likely never happened.

• Thanks 2

Of course no proof of censorship means I'm doubly wrong about that claim too.

That's the general consensus.

You made a claim, nobody else did and can't back it up.

Classic Mandela effect.

So why wouldnt 'fake science' be a 'real' thing?  A decoy. And why wouldnt you use it if it works?.  It already is working. Fact-checkers, data- analysts and statisticians are free to institute a new reality in the void created by censorship.

Because as @ChrLzs eloquently pointed out. You can check at least some of these claims yourself. You should follow his advice. 

The nanotech claim is beyond ridiculous. And can be checked yourself.

The alleged photo is somewhat humourous if anything.

If your gonna tell a lie, tell a whopper!

And yet you enable those who are clearly telling whoppers!!! 

How can you bring yourself to even pretend to believe those crackpots??

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Arbenol said:

You are somewhat misrepresenting what happened. We disagreed on a specific point. I found confirmation of what I said I could remember, and you couldn't. There's no evidence to back your claim because it likely never happened.

An interesting bent on how I remember it.

Your claim is correct too, only after the fact, i was hoping if I found the missing link that you would see how easily false hoods can fill the voids of censorship to become a new 'reality' like my post on here mentions.

When govts profess to be the sole source of truth and then remove their own content from public scrutiny we have a problem.

Cheers mate

• Like 1

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

That's the general consensus.

You made a claim, nobody else did and can't back it up.

Classic Mandela effect.

Because as @ChrLzs eloquently pointed out. You can check at least some of these claims yourself. You should follow his advice. 

The nanotech claim is beyond ridiculous. And can be checked yourself.

The alleged photo is somewhat humourous if anything.

And yet you enable those who are clearly telling whoppers!!! 

How can you bring yourself to even pretend to believe those crackpots??

Yes but let's not make it the groundhog day effect, please, where I am doomed to have repeated my posts day after day after day because people rehash them forever after amen. 

Thanks for your opinions.

If a man borrows a whopper he  be happy for the day.

If that same man builds himself a whopper he will be happy for life.

I believe that with hand on heart.

:tu:

57 minutes ago, taniwha said:

Yes but let's not make it the groundhog day effect, please, where I am doomed to have repeated my posts day after day after day because people rehash them forever after amen. 

Mate if your going to bring up the past people are going to comment on it. 

Thanks for your opinions.

Worth trying 

Especially Chrlz advice. 

If a man borrows a whopper he  be happy for the day.

If that same man builds himself a whopper he will be happy for life.

Not true.

If a man borrows a whopper he has to pay it back so can he afford to eat it?

If he builds a whopper it's one meal. Won't last a lifetime.

WEB_800x600_ALC.png

I believe that with hand on heart.

:tu:

You believed those people at the dodgy website in the other thread too. 

I don't have an agenda. I don't get anything from telling you the actual truth. I don't need numbers or clicks on my posts. I'm doing it because it's the right thing to do and you seem pretty decent. Actually one of the more open minded people claiming to be open minded. You at least discuss both sides. Meh. It's a start. Better than most posting fringe stories.

The people at that website don't see you as a person. Just a click. A number to misuse to further their agenda.

Aren't you even a bit mad that they are lying to you and consider you gullible enough to not fact check them? 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

The people at that website don't see you as a person. Just a click. A number to misuse to further their agenda.

Aren't you even a bit mad that they are lying to you and consider you gullible enough to not fact check them? 

Mate, don't care if your NZDSOS, Labour, the Queen of England, Prince or Eric Clapton

If you feel a need to stand on my head and push my face through the dirt, you will  wear that whopper right up your a***!

Edited by taniwha
Thanks!
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, taniwha said:

Mate, don't care if your NZDSOS, Labour, the Queen of England, Prince or Eric Clapton

And that's the problem which has put you where you are.  You'll listen to any **** from any ****heads, rather than learn how to find people that actually know what they are talking about.  What's worse, you'll then happily throw that **** at the fan and help spread the fear and misinformation.

And all the while laughing about it...? :td:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, psyche101 said:

I'm just pointing out that he got his advice from the community. People insuring invermectin is helpful. It almost murdered an infant, yet as far as I know neither the grandfather or online people have been charged with attempted murder. IMHO they should be. 

The WHO actually doesn't recommend Remdesevir for treatment of Covid.

https://www.who.int/news-room/feature-stories/detail/who-recommends-against-the-use-of-remdesivir-in-covid-19-patients

Its not an approved treatment either 

There have been posters here supporting the use of invermectin. I would not be surprised at all to find one or more also belong to that forum. Possibly even offered deadly advice. 

Doctors are not supposed to be prescribing invermectin for Covid. Those who do are violating their oath.

Lots of people are suffering over that really bad advice 

https://www.ft.com/content/9715bd16-bcb2-4bfc-bbd9-b7316d787698

Okay, well I agree, if it is harmful then yeah, something should be done. Sometimes as Taniwha pointed out, it's hard to get to the truth... and I think some of the highest doctors (not mentioning names) have the lowest standard of truth... you can see that because they flip flop so much on important issues, like whether to wear a mask.

People should not be their own doctors anyway, though I have refused some medicines because they were having bad effects on me. Even reading the data sheet on them, seemed like the cure was worse than the disease. For example, I was taking heart medicine (amiodarone iirc) and one of the side effects (besides blindness) is... heart problems. Yeah, THAT makes a lot of sense. :(

However, as I mentioned before, seems like that grandfather might have been a can or two short of a six pack anyway. Who would give a child or baby medication without the parents' consent? I wouldn't think most grandparents would do that... unless the parents were dead or in jail...

Edited by Gummug
clarify

13 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

And that's the problem which has put you where you are.  You'll listen to any **** from any ****heads, rather than learn how to find people that actually know what they are talking about.  What's worse, you'll then happily throw that **** at the fan and help spread the fear and misinformation.

And all the while laughing about it...? :td:

Well for a start ChrLzs I don't  understand everything nor do I have the network of friends you may have at your disposal. If I did I wouldn't stalk these pages looking for easy targets either. I will give as good as I get.

The shoe on the other foot, when trying to understand the facts they are often thrown as if to be received by a garbage can recycling already known facts that the rest of the world knows already unless of course you are a blithering idiot.  My comments to 101 are not aimed at 101. Me and him get along like bandits.  I must have a thicker skin than you is all. 

And exactly where is it that I am ChrLzs? 

I don't mind your analysis of photos, I'm quite looking forwards to it, but you have b***** all picture of me to begin making such judgemental comments about me as a person. Nothing qualifies you to understand my sense of irony and humor.

C'mon ChrLzs I expected better form from you. Don't let yourself down.

Perhaps you might be humble enough to PM me with an apology?  I wouldn't be so egotistical to suggest you make it a public announcement.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, taniwha said:

Well for a start ChrLzs I don't  understand everything

Then ask questions, don't pass on lies and misinformation.

nor do I have the network of friends you may have at your disposal.

I don't 'work with' anyone here, nor do I belong to any group of skeptics.  I just like spending my time at this forum where it might be useful to help others get at the truth. I don't hang around on facebook, nor do I spend my time hunting the web to find stuff to satisfy my biases and beliefs.  Instead, I have learnt how to identify the true experts, and also to find the real science.  All that to try to help others who are 1. a bit lost in the sea of misinformation and 2. want to become better informed.  Item 1. seems to apply to you.  But instead of wanting item 2. you'd much rather just pass on misinformation and have a go at anyone who dares to contradict you.

If I did I wouldn't stalk these pages looking for easy targets either.

That sort of language reveals the true you.  Look up Projection.

I will give as good as I get.

Try to keep it within the rules, and also learn how to be wrong gracefully...

The shoe on the other foot, when trying to understand the facts they are often thrown as if to be received by a garbage can recycling already known facts that the rest of the world knows already unless of course you are a blithering idiot.  My comments to 101 are not aimed at 101. Me and him get along like bandits.  I must have a thicker skin than you is all.

Whatever.

And exactly where is it that I am ChrLzs?

You've been caught posting false information and images (all completely uncited and we can see why).  You are now pretending to backpedal, but I'm yet to see a decent apology and something like the following words "Yes, I was wrong - both to post that stuff and also not to cite it." 

I don't mind your analysis of photos, I'm quite looking forwards to it, but you have b***** all picture of me to begin making such judgemental comments about me as a person. Nothing qualifies you to understand my sense of irony and humor.

I'll happily let others judge that.

C'mon ChrLzs I expected better form from you. Don't let yourself down.

Check mirror.  I'm not the one who posted the bullmanure.

Perhaps you might be humble enough to PM me with an apology?  I wouldn't be so egotistical to suggest you make it a public announcement.

Nope, neither.  And here's that thread where you need to fix things, just in case you've forgotten:

Perhaps you can now point me to the post of yours where YOU apologised, let alone answered any of my questions?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, taniwha said:

Well so much for putting a helping hand out. I did try to help you. 

13 hours ago, taniwha said:

If you feel a need to stand on my head and push my face through the dirt, you will  wear that whopper right up your a***!

I'm trying to get you to understand that's what those liars are doing. I'm trying to give you real information. You want to believe nonsense and are taking it out on me. Well done. Have a valium. And I wouldn't send veiled threats if I were you. You don't know who I am, that whopper wouldn't make it that far mate.

2 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Well so much for putting a helping hand out. I did try to help you. 

I'm trying to get you to understand that's what those liars are doing. I'm trying to give you real information. You want to believe nonsense and are taking it out on me. Well done. Have a valium. And I wouldn't send veiled threats if I were you. You don't know who I am, that whopper wouldn't make it that far mate.

Wot? Try to chill the hell out.  Its not about you personally, talk about a language barrier it's a reference to the people I referenced NZDSOS.

Mate its how we speak over here face to face.  I'm straight up.  If I meant that about you personally I would have said that includes you as a full stop.  God is the whole f'n world this jumped up?

I'm going to disregard your veiled threat and put it down to another communication isssue.

As for NZDSOS over here they will be in innovent until proven guilty if charged with any crimes which if you or ChrLzs or whoever else is correct then I would expect jail is there next port of call.

It's funny how people seeking understanding on here are so quickly bullied as 'spreading' misinformation or sowing fear, blamed and shamed for not knowing better.

Posting on here is more and more becoming like putting your head in the medieval 'stocks' of old.

People are quick to pick up that rotten apple and throw with glee at someone's face, and walk away not realising their own hand is stained.

For what it's worth If there was a chance to give that person a mouthful of water I think you would be the first to offer.

Sorry if you were offended but it wasnt meant that way

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Then ask questions, don't pass on lies and misinformation.

I don't 'work with' anyone here, nor do I belong to any group of skeptics.  I just like spending my time at this forum where it might be useful to help others get at the truth. I don't hang around on facebook, nor do I spend my time hunting the web to find stuff to satisfy my biases and beliefs.  Instead, I have learnt how to identify the true experts, and also to find the real science.  All that to try to help others who are 1. a bit lost in the sea of misinformation and 2. want to become better informed.  Item 1. seems to apply to you.  But instead of wanting item 2. you'd much rather just pass on misinformation and have a go at anyone who dares to contradict you.

That sort of language reveals the true you.  Look up Projection.

Try to keep it within the rules, and also learn how to be wrong gracefully...

Whatever.

You've been caught posting false information and images (all completely uncited and we can see why).  You are now pretending to backpedal, but I'm yet to see a decent apology and something like the following words "Yes, I was wrong - both to post that stuff and also not to cite it." 

I'll happily let others judge that.

Check mirror.  I'm not the one who posted the bullmanure.

Nope, neither.  And here's that thread where you need to fix things, just in case you've forgotten:

Perhaps you can now point me to the post of yours where YOU apologised, let alone answered any of my questions?

I don't need to apologise.  If your offended seek a Queens Pardon

5 minutes ago, taniwha said:

Wot? Try to chill the hell out.  Its not about you personally, talk about a language barrier it's a reference to the people I referenced NZDSOS.

Mate its how we speak over here face to face.  I'm straight up.  If I meant that about you personally I would have said that includes you as a full stop.  God is the whole f'n world this jumped up?

I'm going to disregard your veiled threat and put it down to another communication isssue.

If it's simply a communication issue that's great. 

I suggest you re-read your post. It's aggressive. 

As for NZDSOS over here they will be in innovent until proven guilty if charged with any crimes which if you or ChrLzs or whoever else is correct then I would expect jail is there next port of call.

It's funny how people seeking understanding on here are so quickly bullied as 'spreading' misinformation or sowing fear, blamed and shamed for not knowing better.

Posting on here is more and more becoming like putting your head in the medieval 'stocks' of old.

People are quick to pick up that rotten apple and throw with glee at someone's face, and walk away not realising their own hand is stained.

For what it's worth If there was a chance to give that person a mouthful of water I think you would be the first to offer.

If someone visits your house and they blatantly lie to your face, wouldn't you point that out and ask them to leave? That's what's going on here with that dodgy website.

It's not bullying to call lies out. It's just the right thing to do 

There is talk of fining people like that. I honestly hope it becomes a global thing. 

As I've mentioned before, ice be ok with these people if they had to accept consequences for their actions. I bet tags to riches they would disappear overnight of that was the case 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thequint.com/amp/story/news/webqoof/fines-arrests-how-governments-around-the-world-are-curbing-covid-19-fake-news-coronavirus

A study states that nearly 800 people have died due to coronavirus-related misinformation in the first few months.

https://www.codastory.com/waronscience/social-media-profit-pandemic-antivax/

The global anti-vaccination industry, including influencers and followers, generates up to $1.1 billion in annual revenue for social media giants

Sorry if you were offended but it wasnt meant that way

Same in turn.

• Like 1

On 2/13/2022 at 10:41 PM, Gummug said:

Well there's this:

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=113613955

...as opposed to this:

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/study-undermines-xmrv-connection-human-disease

Whom to believe?

The question in my mind is, how many millions of dollars would big pharma stand to lose if it turned out their vaccines, contaminated with XMRV from mice tissue, were making people sick? To what lengths will they go to hush it up and discredit the whistle blowers? How much can their money and power (through political bribes etc.) influence medical publications?

This is a timeline issue. Your first link is from 2009 and the second is from 2011.

In late 2011 Mikovits is found out to have faked her data. In 2012 she states that her claims are false.

• Like 1

On 2/14/2022 at 2:11 PM, taniwha said:

Yes. It's already sad enough that a vaccine has to be forced on the entire earth and as a result people die, and lives are ruined as nations destabilize.

Sad enough too that few doctors have bothered to speak out about vaccine failure on  behalf of patients.

It's sad when doctors are  sentenced by the authorities, demonised by the media and executed in the minds of an unthinking and judgemental public.

If  doctors are the white blood cells of a healthy society, then what's that say about where we are headed?

Will we need to check the govt 'apps' in future just to  find out what colour socks we can wear for the day? Lol

P.s you are lucky to have a pay grade.  Thats more than some have here. :tu:

Cheers

The vaccines for COVID-19 are very safe. It's sad that there are people that make up stories about the vaccines such as Mikovits and Malone and others. Almost all of the vaccine falsehoods come from a small group which some call the dirty dozen.

• Like 1

On 2/15/2022 at 9:26 PM, Gummug said:

Okay, well I agree, if it is harmful then yeah, something should be done. Sometimes as Taniwha pointed out, it's hard to get to the truth... and I think some of the highest doctors (not mentioning names) have the lowest standard of truth...

I'm not seeing the best doctors with the worst information. I'm honestly not sure what you are referring to.

Taniwha just seems quite angry most of the time. He has not in any way illustrated that the truth is hard to find, but the very opposite. The claims of tech and Graphene in the vaccine honestly couldn't be sillier or tailored more for the gullible. This is something many people actually have the ability to check up on. The website Taniwha he as linked to is full of outright good for nothing liars. 

Honestly, I reckon fifth grade kids could easily pick up the lies and flaws in the website. 

you can see that because they flip flop so much on important issues, like whether to wear a mask.

I haven't seen that either.  Every proactive doctor has recommended masks during certain phases of community infection rates. They have not at any stage said the information was wrong. It changes to suit the rate of infection.

Surgeons wear masks. And to put it the most basic of terms, something is better than nothing. Personally that's all I need to know. 

People should not be their own doctors anyway, though I have refused some medicines because they were having bad effects on me.

That's more than fair enough.

Doctors do their best, but they can't be right 100% of the time because everyone is a little bit different.

Even reading the data sheet on them, seemed like the cure was worse than the disease. For example, I was taking heart medicine (amiodarone iirc) and one of the side effects (besides blindness) is... heart problems. Yeah, THAT makes a lot of sense. :(

To some it does, some not 

Chemo is an example I can think of straight away. It won't cute cancer but it will prolong life, albeit badly. Lots of suffering. Some people choose extra days. Some chose to get it over with. 

For different reasons, people take different options. Important thing is it we can have the option.

However, as I mentioned before, seems like that grandfather might have been a can or two short of a six pack anyway. Who would give a child or baby medication without the parents' consent? I wouldn't think most grandparents would do that... unless the parents were dead or in jail...

I've also shown you links that illustrates the increase in vet supplies. It's not a one off. 

I don't understand why people insist on using a drug that is not made for purpose.

Why would people complain about the vaccine and then take a greater risk by self administration of invermectin? How does that make sense? Is that not the ultimate example of shooting oneself in the foot?

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I think some of the highest doctors (not mentioning names) have the lowest standard of truth... you can see that because they flip flop so much on important issues, like whether to wear a mask.

OK, I'll bite on this one.  I think that there is often a very good (actually, bad) reason why people won't name names ... and that's because they are rightly fearful that they are might get challenged.  So, name names  ...  or don't make the claims.  Please post a couple of SPECIFIC examples of any of these 'highest' doctors having the 'lowest standard of truth'. 

BTW - be aware that I might just do it for you :) - I can give a few examples, but they're not from the side you think.

Then, we can look in detail at your claim and we'll find out whether what you think is actually worth listening to, or whether you just hang around websites that lean a particular way...

Note that I am open to people doing this to me - no-one should believe what I say unless I can demonstrate that I have done the hard work to look at the information properly....

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

OK, I'll bite on this one.  I think that there is often a very good (actually, bad) reason why people won't name names ... and that's because they are rightly fearful that they are might get challenged.  So, name names  ...  or don't make the claims.  Please post a couple of SPECIFIC examples of any of these 'highest' doctors having the 'lowest standard of truth'. 

BTW - be aware that I might just do it for you :) - I can give a few examples, but they're not from the side you think.

Then, we can look in detail at your claim and we'll find out whether what you think is actually worth listening to, or whether you just hang around websites that lean a particular way...

Note that I am open to people doing this to me - no-one should believe what I say unless I can demonstrate that I have done the hard work to look at the information properly....

Okay I am going to see if I can find it. I watched it originally on a site that is not trusted by many, so I will see if I can find it on FB or YouTube or such... back later... Dr. Fauci is the name, btw...

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Gummug said:

Okay I am going to see if I can find it. I watched it originally on a site that is not trusted by many, so I will see if I can find it on FB or YouTube or such... back later... Dr. Fauci is the name, btw...

Gee, really?  Wasn't expecting that... :D 

Before you bring back the quotes/untruths, make sure you include:

- the dates the comments were made

- the surrounding context

BTW, I *do* have a problem with a couple of things Fauci has said / done in the past - he isn't an angel... but most of the covid stuff he promoted was about right for the times and the situation the US was in..

2 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Gee, really?  Wasn't expecting that... :D 

Before you bring back the quotes/untruths, make sure you include:

- the dates the comments were made

- the surrounding context

BTW, I *do* have a problem with a couple of things Fauci has said / done in the past - he isn't an angel... but most of the covid stuff he promoted was about right for the times and the situation the US was in..

I really *do* wonder why you need the dates and context of what Gummug refers regarding masks and 'Fauxi,' or 'Falsey' as he is better known worldwide?  His flip flops on masks, vaccines, time-frames, COVID, mandates, Wuhan, gain of function, pcr tests, vaccinations of children, aerosols, and outright lies etc etc are so famously documented that you would had to have been living under a billabong not to know what Gummug is referring to.

So why create a wild goose chase, is it just for kicks or control maybe?

Do you doubt Gummug is speaking the truth?

Do you believe the opposite of what Gummug said?

Do you really need to analyse the authenticity of the footage, dates and surrounding context? I mean really?

Have you forgotten and need reminding what Falsey may/may not of said?

Are you going to cross reference it against your own library of 'facts'?

I am genuinely interested why? Are you incapable of your own internet search about it?

Why do you feel the need to get Gummug to trawl the depths of truth until it is raw?

How is that helpful?  Are you just educating Gummug about burden of proof?

It is well known that the Australian flag has six stars do you also need a photo to prove it lol.

Why again why oh why?

but most of the covid stuff he promoted was about right for the times and the situation the US was in..

Lets analyze this comment from ChrLzs for a split- second. Hmmm.

What's good for the goose has to be good for the gander. So let's play fair.

Why so vague? Are you meaning that Falseys 'lies' are about right for those times or his 'truths'?

*Dates of comments made

*Context of the surrounding comments.

*Footage from reliable source

Let's analyse the relevance of your open-ended comment together shall we?

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, taniwha said:

I really *do* wonder why you need the dates and context

Yes, heaven forbid we look at the what and the when and the context.  We certainly wouldn't want to shake people out of their dreamworlds, would we?

'Fauxi,' or 'Falsey' as he is better known worldwide?

Act like a grown up please.

His flip flops on masks, vaccines, time-frames, COVID, mandates, Wuhan, gain of function, pcr tests, vaccinations of children, aerosols, and outright lies etc etc are so famously documented

No, the word you are looking for there is FALSELY, not famously.  The very first one you listed, which you presumably think is number one, is FALSE.

Let me ask you a question, taniwha.  Before the Covid virus became known, should he have recommended masks?  How about when only a tiny number of people had the virus, and Trump famously assured you many times that it was totally under control?  Then?  This is what sensible intelligent people do - they change recommendations as circumstances change.  You claim he 'flip flopped - yes, he changed the recommendation as it became necessary.  Now if you claim otherwise, you need to QUOTE FAUCI and GIVE THE DATES AND THE CONTEXT.  No more falsehoods, taniwha, you need to grow a set..

And don't make long lists of similar false claims - just pick your best and make sure you can back it up.

Interestingly, I don't think Gummug has a problem with the proper approach, in other words, to look at claims properly and see if they are accurate.  I'm even happy to help.

As for your questions ... seriously, can you think before posting?  And try applying your own 'recommendations' - give us all the context and dates for Fauci's comments about mask wearing, and let's look at it properly.  It was first on your list so you must be confident...  What's the matter, don't your websites have those dates, and the context?

Wake up, you've been played.

• Like 3

On 2/19/2022 at 9:29 AM, stereologist said:

The vaccines for COVID-19 are very safe. It's sad that there are people that make up stories about the vaccines such as Mikovits and Malone and others. Almost all of the vaccine falsehoods come from a small group which some call the dirty dozen.

Hard case. The dirty dozen in NZ is the Arderñ govt dictatorship pushing the global propaganda machine ever onwards.

Fight fire with fire and falsehoods with falsehoods. 

People over here are catching covid by the thousands.

2 more people have died today  Details are sketchy. Did the die 'with' or 'of' COVID?

Despite the country being out of tourists, businesses closing, whole town's at a standstill (Queenstown should be renamed Ghost town) and people losing jobs due to mandates, we are still supposed to believe govt lies/stats that unemployment is at its lowest ever rate for 20 years! Yeah, right ! :hmm:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

It was first on your list so you must be confident...  What's the matter, don't your websites have those dates, and the context?

Wake up, you've been played.

I think Gummug is a very thoughtful poster, who wants to hear opinion/fact both sides.

So back up your claims about Falsey being about right because everything he says even if it's a lie can be seen as 'about right...'

Consistency.  Please present your evidence.

I don't accept the concept/promotion of Falsey that the global covid pandemic won't end until every man woman child and foetus on the face of the earth is injected. He doesn't care about you as much as you seem to care for him.

You've been played and still are being played.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, taniwha said:

So back up your claims about Falsey being about right because everything he says even if it's a lie can be seen as 'about right...'

YOU are the one saying he is lying.  Here I am, asking you politely to NOMINATE whatever you think is the best example of him lying.  How the hell can I be fairer than that?  If, in your next post, you again won't nominate your favorite, then it will have to be the alleged flip-flop on masks.

Just remember, you had your chance to show how well you have researched, so if it was me, I'd pick a different 'lie'.  I'll be delighted if mask flip-flopping is your favorite, but really, if that is your best, then ...  I'll let the readers judge.

BTW, I note as usual, you won't answer a single question I ask, but list off dozens in your ranting, angry posts.

That will come back to you in spades.

So, pick your lie.  Last chance or I'll do it for you.

• Like 2