Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dr Robert Malone interview on Joe Rogan podcast

RavenHawk

11 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

YOU are the one saying he is lying.  Here I am, asking you politely to NOMINATE whatever you think is the best example of him lying.  How the hell can I be fairer than that?  If, in your next post, you again won't nominate your favorite, then it will have to be the alleged flip-flop on masks.

Just remember, you had your chance to show how well you have researched, so if it was me, I'd pick a different 'lie'.  I'll be delighted if mask flip-flopping is your favorite, but really, if that is your best, then ...  I'll let the readers judge.

BTW, I note as usual, you won't answer a single question I ask, but list off dozens in your ranting, angry posts.

That will come back to you in spades.

So, pick your lie.  Last chance or I'll do it for you.

Before I even posted you gave the classic response to Gummugs post as you do so now to me.  

Ill be clear as I can.

It's not about me. And even clearer than that, I am not angry.

It's your claim to Gummug that that Fawcet ....

but most of the covid stuff he promoted was about right for the times and the situation the US was in..

Let's see the footage please.

I would like to examine it's relevance to the subject.

Before you loose control as you typically do and start pointing fingers my way, how bout you practice what you preach...just this once.

I know you won't because it's only your opinion you are trying to pass as fact.

In essense you fail your very own 'higher than is reasonable' standards you apply to every other poster here.

If you don't want to be seen as a hippocrite then how bout you spill the beans.

Non edited verifiable sources from non shill media only will do.

Once you do that then I'm only too happy to post my best.

So until you put up for analyses your claims no one else should even give you the time of day.

If you read this with a calm mind for once,bit won't sound half as angry as you always make out.

Good luck

• Like 2

Here's the thing..

Did anyone here vote for the W.H.O. or the UN?

Or SAGE, or Imperial Collage London, or the BBC, or the Guardian newspaper, or the WEF, or GAVI, or Billy Jab Jabs etc etc etc..?

No.

Then why are they all pushing, in lockstep, the same narrative of, "Jab Till Dead" , whilst saner Drs like Malone are completely ignored?

Hint.. .

UN Agenda 2021 - 2030

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Anyway, I found this. I tried to link something I found on YouTube as well, but I don't know how to link it...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fauci-cdc-mask-flip-flop-b1892600.html?amp

Yeah, like the alpha variant says, "oh I can go right through this mask", but the delta variant says "oh no! A mask! I'm doomed!" Yeah, right...

Edited by Gummug
clarification
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Gummug said:

Anyway, I found this. I tried to link something I found on YouTube as well, but I don't know how to link it...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fauci-cdc-mask-flip-flop-b1892600.html?amp

Yeah, like the alpha variant says, "oh I can go right through this mask", but the delta variant says "oh no! A mask! I'm doomed!" Yeah, right...

The excuse, that because Delta had become the main variant, and that Alpha was now less widespread, is a bunch of double speak.

The fact, if indeed those are the facts, that Delta is in the driving seat, makes not one jot of difference as to the efficacy of said masks..

They just make it up as they go along.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Crazy Horse said:

The excuse, that because Delta had become the main variant, and that Alpha was now less widespread, is a bunch of double speak.

The fact, if indeed those are the facts, that Delta is in the driving seat, makes not one jot of difference as to the efficacy of said masks..

Another Alpha/varient flip flop from our health 'experts' claimed that masks were pointless because..

'the virus can enter the body through the eyeballs'

Experts only at parroting what they are being fed from WHO ever, which means every man and his dog could in theory be an 'expert'

Another example from the Almanac of Double Speak...

..'This is a very tricky virus' PM of NZ, J.A.

I mean how tricky exactly?

**Juggling 8 oranges tricky?

**Juggling 8 oranges on a unicycle tricky?

**Juggling 8 oranges on a unicycle blindfolded tricky?

Turns out must of been all the above as the 'science is upgraded as we learn more about the virus'

Just like the tricky VACCINE...

We learn as we go, upgrade the science accordingly...

Interpretation: EXPERIMENTAL!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, taniwha said:

Another Alpha/varient flip flop from our health 'experts' claimed that masks were pointless because..

Experts only at parroting what they are being fed from WHO ever, which means every man and his dog could in theory be an 'expert'

Turns out must of been all the above as the 'science is upgraded as we learn more about the virus'

So long as the profits flow..

Its a scam, a fraud, a bunch of ****e that you are made to pay for.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

It's all going to plan then.

• Haha 1

Just now, taniwha said:

It's all going to plan then.

Hay..

At the end of the day..

Good wins.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gummug said:

What Fauci actually said was this:

"What’s happened is when that earlier recommendation was made we were dealing predominantly with the Alpha variant."

He said the level of Alpha virus in vaccinated people was low compared and made them unlikely to transmit the virus compared to the Delta variant, which has become the dominant strain in the country.
The level of Delta variant virus in the nasopharynx is about 1,000 times higher than with the Alpha variant.

You should probably read the links you post. Unless you're deliberately misrepresenting what the article says in the hope that nobody will actually read it.

So mask recommendations were changed when Delta became the dominant variant because it was more infectious. That's not really flip-flopping is it?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, Gummug said:

Gummug, credit to you for engaging politely!  I have no problems with folks with a differing view as long as they will discuss in good faith.  So thank you for doing exactly that and posting a link.  As Arbenol pointed out, Fauci's recommendations changed as circumstances changed.

1. Before virus - no masks. Duh.

2. When virus appears but has a low uptake, then those identified as having it should of course mask up to prevent or at least slow the spread.  Masks work well to restrain sneezes and coughs, and the virus is found in mucus and saliva so that is one of the primary ways to restrain it.

If you disagree with the 2 points above, please explain why..  Science works like this, and so do sensible people - as circumstances change and we develop our knowledge, we change our strategy.

The original variant did not spread all that quickly, but the second variant did and the third went off the charts.  So at each stage, Fauci's recommendations change.  That's wisdom.  Did they get it exactly right?  Of course not, this is the first real pandemic we've had in recent history, and it would be crazy to go back to techniques that might have worked for different viruses in different times (eg global travel)

10 hours ago, Gummug said:

? Who claimed that?  The delta variant was MUCH more contagious!!  This isn't about its relative ability to just get thru a mask, and you need to realise that these things are complex.  The problem here was the delta virus spread rapidly, mask or no mask (and of course most Merkans were following Trump's bad advice and not masking anyway).

If you try to reduce it to a one-line throwaway, then you run the risk of getting it wrong, and that's what the people who promote this sort of misinfo rely on - that you'll pass it on to fellow believers.   Now I'm happy to go into this in more detail if you like, but do you still think this is about the relative ability of Delta versus Alpha to get past a mask?  Can you cite where you got that impression, other than from some website that handwaved it?

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

1. Before virus - no masks. Duh.

2. When virus appears but has a low uptake, then those identified as having it should of course mask up to prevent or at least slow the spread.  Masks work well to restrain sneezes and coughs, and the virus is found in mucus and saliva so that is one of the primary ways to restrain it.

If you disagree with the 2 points above, please explain why..  Science works like this, and so do sensible people - as circumstances change and we develop our knowledge, we change our strategy.

A mask to restrain sneezes and coughs? No, the original recommendation was to cough or sneeze into your inner elbow.  The science was solid that the masks would only lead to greater spread through the constant touching to readjust them.

Flip-Flop

And I think Gummug knows as everybody else knows,  that the masks were  mandated for everybody to wear, not just for the identified carriers as you suggest.

Flip-Flop

Protecting Falseys reputation is risking your own.

It's well known that recycling exhaled  CO2 and bacteria will eventually cause health problems.

Flip-Flop

The original variant did not spread all that quickly, but the second variant did and the third went off the charts.  So at each stage, Fauci's recommendations change.  That's wisdom.  

Falsey, the man who promotes the vaccination of every man woman child and foetus on planet earth and no matter the cost?

Again and again, as Gummugs post reveals, Falsey is flippin and floppin more than a can of live salmon dancing the can-can.

Fauci the Wise? :sk

Surely you jest? :clap:

• Thanks 1

On 2/21/2022 at 10:45 PM, taniwha said:

Before I even posted you gave the classic response to Gummugs post as you do so now to me.  

Ill be clear as I can.

It's not about me. And even clearer than that, I am not angry.

It's your claim to Gummug that that Fawcet ....

Let's see the footage please.

I would like to examine it's relevance to the subject.

Before you loose control as you typically do and start pointing fingers my way, how bout you practice what you preach...just this once.

I know you won't because it's only your opinion you are trying to pass as fact.

In essense you fail your very own 'higher than is reasonable' standards you apply to every other poster here.

If you don't want to be seen as a hippocrite then how bout you spill the beans.

Non edited verifiable sources from non shill media only will do.

Once you do that then I'm only too happy to post my best.

So until you put up for analyses your claims no one else should even give you the time of day.

If you read this with a calm mind for once,bit won't sound half as angry as you always make out.

Good luck

@ChrLzs 

Still waiting for your 'best'.

Put up or shut up.

Cheers

37 minutes ago, taniwha said:

@ChrLzs 

Still waiting for your 'best'.  Put up or shut up.

I see now why you don't get it.  You have severe reading comprehension issues.  Re-read this..

Is anyone ELSE having a problem?  I'll continue to engage with Gummug, but you are a waste of time, @taniwha.

• Thanks 1

On 2/21/2022 at 10:10 PM, Crazy Horse said:

Here's the thing..

Or SAGE, or Imperial Collage London, or the BBC, or the Guardian newspaper, or the WEF, or GAVI, or Billy Jab Jabs etc etc etc..?

No.

You don't vote professors or doctors into qualifications.

Goodness me. What a ridiculous proposal. 

This is the problem with voting. Even people like you are allowed to. Yet look at what you have posted.

Voting is a failed system. Leaders should be picked by be qualifications. Not who they can dupe.

Then why are they all pushing, in lockstep, the same narrative of, "Jab Till Dead" , whilst saner Drs like Malone are completely ignored?

Dr Malone is a maligned windbag who tells lies 

Plenty of time, in fact way too much has been spent on correcting his lies and ego. He is a failure and a loser. 

Hint.. .

UN Agenda 2021 - 2030

Get another tin foil hat. In fact, get a tin foil body suit. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 2/22/2022 at 5:34 AM, taniwha said:

You're interpretation is wrong and biased by misinformation.

Any virus can enter through soft tissue. Crikey dude. Think before you post. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

You're interpretation is wrong and biased by misinformation.

Any virus can enter through soft tissue. Crikey dude. Think before you post. 

The interpretation is the official one provided to the NZ public from govt health officials to ensure us that coughing and sneezing into your elbow is way way more effective than wearing a mask.

That is the point of Gummugs post.

The reason for the confusion is because of misinformation and bias of govt.

Masks haven't been adequate enough to save everyone who ever wore a mask.

So maybe we should also wear blindfolds or patches for the eyes?

No one ever died of too much safety did they?  

19 minutes ago, taniwha said:

The interpretation is the official one provided to the NZ public from govt health officials to ensure us that coughing and sneezing into your elbow is way way more effective than wearing a mask.

That is the point of Gummugs post.

It's wrong though. Surely you can correct him as a citizen? 

I read that they said sneezing into your elbows or sleeve is better than using your hands cupped. And they recommend you use a tissue and discard it. Nothing about it being superior to a mask. 

The reason for the confusion is because of misinformation and bias of govt.

Well the immediate above shows it's interpretation. People hear what they want to hear. It's not the first time in these threads that posters have made such claims that could not be verified.

More likely is the Mandela effect. 

Masks haven't been adequate enough to save everyone who ever wore a mask.

Were they supposed to be? 

Surgeons wear them. They can't be useless can they? 

It doesn't need to be an ultimatum. Something is better than nothing suffices here. 

So maybe we should also wear blindfolds or patches for the eyes?

No one ever died of too much safety did they?  

A blindfold is a hazard, not a safety measure. 

What people need to do is open their ears. Not close them over emotional ideology. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/21/2022 at 3:30 AM, taniwha said:

Hard case. The dirty dozen in NZ is the Arderñ govt dictatorship pushing the global propaganda machine ever onwards.

Fight fire with fire and falsehoods with falsehoods. 

People over here are catching covid by the thousands.

2 more people have died today  Details are sketchy. Did the die 'with' or 'of' COVID?

Despite the country being out of tourists, businesses closing, whole town's at a standstill (Queenstown should be renamed Ghost town) and people losing jobs due to mandates, we are still supposed to believe govt lies/stats that unemployment is at its lowest ever rate for 20 years! Yeah, right ! :hmm:

So all of the lies you tell you think are justified lies? You've made up some daft reason for telling lies and you think that is okay? That's the reasoning of thugs.

Here is what I call real stupidity: "Did the die 'with' or 'of' COVID?" The people who determine if deaths were due to COVID are medical professionals. The one thing that those latching onto failure want to pretend is that they know more than the professionals when in fact they know virtually nothing.

• Like 3

On 2/21/2022 at 7:10 AM, Crazy Horse said:

Here's the thing..

No.

Hint.. .

UN Agenda 2021 - 2030

First off you need to go back to elementary school and review the part where they tell you that you live in a representative government.

Malone of course is not a sane doctor. He is an outlier when it comes to science. He makes statements that are contradicted by the studies that have been done. He has falsely claimed his contributions.

The best thing to do is to reject his stories and have him show the evidence, something he has not done.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 2/21/2022 at 9:29 AM, Gummug said:

Actually there is nothing in that article you linked to dealing with the ability of variants to go through a mask.

Why did you post that comment?

• Like 2

On 2/21/2022 at 10:14 AM, Crazy Horse said:

Apparently reading and comprehension is not one of your skills. The article in question makes it very clear why different variants behave differently.

• Like 2

On 2/21/2022 at 2:34 PM, taniwha said:

<snipped trash>

It seems that the problem here is your willingness to learn. Today everyone wants to pretend that they are experts and their opinions are facts.

There is also an amazing number of examples of the Dunning-Kreuger effect at play here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/21/2022 at 2:41 PM, Crazy Horse said:

Is this your excuse for being unwilling to learn? Instead of learning it seems to be easier for people to make up demonstrably false stories. I guess it makes the intellectually weak feel better about themselves.

The simple fact is that vaccines are highly effective.

The simple fact is that large scale studies show masks work.

The simple fact is that the anti-vaxx dirty dozen make tens of millions of dollars each year scamming fools.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, taniwha said:

A mask to restrain sneezes and coughs? No, the original recommendation was to cough or sneeze into your inner elbow.  The science was solid that the masks would only lead to greater spread through the constant touching to readjust them.

Only need to point out one lie here: "The science was solid that the masks would only lead to greater spread through the constant touching to readjust them." Is this just more of your assertion that you feel good about posting lies?

The rest of your post was rubbish.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, taniwha said:

<snipped trash>

I don't believe you.  I believe you are posting another lie. See if you can show that this is not another of your string of blatant falsehoods.

You also wrote 'Masks haven't been adequate enough to save everyone who ever wore a mask. "

That's just wrong. That's so laughably wrong it shows you are struggling here. Making up nonsense like this only makes you look bad.

Edited by stereologist
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2