Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dr Robert Malone interview on Joe Rogan podcast

RavenHawk

14 minutes ago, stereologist said:

I don't believe you.  I believe you are posting another lie. See if you can show that this is not another of your string of blatant falsehoods.

You also wrote 'Masks haven't been adequate enough to save everyone who ever wore a mask. "

That's just wrong. That's so laughably wrong it shows you are struggling here. Making up nonsense like this only makes you look bad.

I don't know if he's simply misremembering but he has a habit of this. The actual advice given two years ago was that masks were optional but not compulsory. My recall may not be so good either but I seem to remember that mask use was encouraged, but not obligatory. I think the simple reason for this was the sheer logistics of providing masks daily for so many people. They were near on impossible to find even when their use wasn't compulsory.

The sneezing advice was simply that. If you don't wear a mask then this is a safer way of sneezing or coughing. At no point was it ever stated that doing so was more effective than wearing a mask. And there's no point asking him to provide evidence because he will simply claim that it's been censored by Youtube and every other platform.

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Arbenol said:

I don't know if he's simply misremembering but he has a habit of this. The actual advice given two years ago was that masks were optional but not compulsory. My recall may not be so good either but I seem to remember that mask use was encouraged, but not obligatory. I think the simple reason for this was the sheer logistics of providing masks daily for so many people. They were near on impossible to find even when their use wasn't compulsory.

The sneezing advice was simply that. If you don't wear a mask then this is a safer way of sneezing or coughing. At no point was it ever stated that doing so was more effective than wearing a mask. And there's no point asking him to provide evidence because he will simply claim that it's been censored by Youtube and every other platform.

The poster has suggested that since the government lies, then they should lie to "fight fire with fire" as they put it.

Some items are clearly a little off and probably mistakes, but other items are clearly purposely posted lies. If a poster thinks something outrageous happened they could easily check and see if it is correct or not.

I give posters plenty of time to show if they are trying to be truthful or not and some posters just make it clear that they do not want to learn or be truthful. I have little sympathy at this time for those pushing the anti-vaxx, anti-science garbage.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, stereologist said:

Only need to point out one lie here: "The science was solid that the masks would only lead to greater spread through the constant touching to readjust them." Is this just more of your assertion that you feel good about posting lies?

The rest of your post was rubbish.

It wasn't me asserting that. 

It was the health experts.

Thanks for agreeing that it is a load of rubbish because it in fact is.

Is it any wonder why the world is confused by flip flopping facts?

2 hours ago, Arbenol said:

Hi Arbenol you seem to be far too easily led by the Australian tag team members here, or 'dirty trio' as I like to call them.

Their truths mainly consist of regurgitating scientific, media and political propaganda.

Not one fact they post is verified by personal experience, remember that.

Dont be fooled to believing that not being able to find a censored item translates to me being wrong.

Don't give up too easily to the 'other side' there is more than 2.

The third side of a triangle is that you don't know.

Sit there until you do know.

That would be my advice.

Cheers

3 hours ago, stereologist said:

Actually there is nothing in that article you linked to dealing with the ability of variants to go through a mask.

Why did you post that comment?

Suppressing the ability to breathe by wearing a mask, and recycling dirty exhaled gases and bacteria lowers your immune system and is detrimental to your health. 

Smothering people for their own 'safety' and for the 'safety' of others is lunacy.

11 minutes ago, taniwha said:

Hi Arbenol you seem to be far too easily led by the Australian tag team members here, or 'dirty trio' as I like to call them.

Their truths mainly consist of regurgitating scientific, media and political propaganda.

Not one fact they post is verified by personal experience, remember that.

Dont be fooled to believing that not being able to find a censored item translates to me being wrong.

Don't give up too easily to the 'other side' there is more than 2.

The third side of a triangle is that you don't know.

Sit there until you do know.

That would be my advice.

Cheers

And you say you are chill huh? 

You are what is commonly referred to as a sore loser. 

You have been proven wrong over and again, but want people to believe you are right. When they don't you attack. 

You're not the person you say you are. That's becoming obvious.

Nobody is fooled I to thinking you are wrong. We all know it. I think you do too but are too prideful to admit it. 

Nobody including you could support your claims. Nobody remembers them as you do. Yet you still can't admit you are wrong. 

You should talk to someone about that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, taniwha said:

Suppressing the ability to breathe by wearing a mask, and recycling dirty exhaled gases and bacteria lowers your immune system and is detrimental to your health. 

Smothering people for their own 'safety' and for the 'safety' of others is lunacy.

So they don't have washing machines in New Zealand these days huh? 

Gosh that's a poor excuse. It says a lot about you. You're not the sort of person one could rely on huh. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

On 2/22/2022 at 3:29 AM, Gummug said:

Anyway, I found this. I tried to link something I found on YouTube as well, but I don't know how to link it...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fauci-cdc-mask-flip-flop-b1892600.html?amp

Yeah, like the alpha variant says, "oh I can go right through this mask", but the delta variant says "oh no! A mask! I'm doomed!" Yeah, right...

For linking YouTube I find the arrow icon underneath the clip when you press it the icon arrow for 'share' appears.

Press that an a list of options on how to share appear.

One of those is 'copy link'

Press that then back to UM to copy and paste.

It should embed as a video.

Good luck and keep the truth flowing 

2 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

So they don't have washing machines in New Zealand these days huh? 

Gosh that's a poor excuse. It says a lot about you. You're not the sort of person one could rely on huh. 

Didnt you hear?  In NZ protesters are renamed by politicians as 'The Great Unwashed'. This is the future you are pushing to be part of.

Welcome to the New World Order. :no:

Yeah, right! :td:

7 hours ago, psyche101 said:

You don't vote professors or doctors into qualifications.

Goodness me. What a ridiculous proposal. 

This is the problem with voting. Even people like you are allowed to. Yet look at what you have posted.

Voting is a failed system. Leaders should be picked by be qualifications. Not who they can dupe.

Dr Malone is a maligned windbag who tells lies 

Plenty of time, in fact way too much has been spent on correcting his lies and ego. He is a failure and a loser. 

Get another tin foil hat. In fact, get a tin foil body suit. 

Oh boy, where can I get a tin foil body suit, I need one! Every body calm down, just trying to bring some humor!! :D

However, the way things are going, it might become all the rage...

Edited by Gummug
Ha ha
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, taniwha said:

Didnt you hear?  In NZ protesters are renamed by politicians as 'The Great Unwashed'. This is the future you are pushing to be part of.

Welcome to the New World Order. :no:

Yeah, right! :td:

Nope. Didn't hear that at all. Did it actually happen?

You do realise that The Great Unwashed is a historical reference for poor and lower education don't you. Is that why you are offended? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gummug said:

Oh boy, where can I get a tin foil body suit, I need one! Every body calm down, just trying to bring some humor!! :D

However, the way things are going, it might become all the rage...

Nah.

I honestly think you have been misled but gosh darn it, you are a lovely person. I admire your manners and good nature. You're a good person Gummug.

BTW, you cracked me up with that first line. Cheers buddy. Love a good laugh. 

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, taniwha said:

I have also heard that children especially need to see facial expressions, and that's hard to do with mask wearing...

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Nope. Didn't hear that at all. Did it actually happen?

You do realise that The Great Unwashed is a historical reference for poor and lower education don't you. Is that why you are offended? 

Well I'm sure it wasn't a reference to the fact business and local body govt closed ranks to stop toilets, water, and showers into protest camps and and claiming them to be slums.

Sounds like more Double-Speak flip flops

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Nah.

I honestly think you have been misled but gosh darn it, you are a lovely person. I admire your manners and good nature. You're a good person Gummug.

BTW, you cracked me up with that first line. Cheers buddy. Love a good laugh. 

I just got some wine from first leaf, I would gladly share it with you...we all must remember we are human first and foremost, right? As Robocop said as he adjusted a screw in his helmet, "we're only human..."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Gummug said:

I have also heard that children especially need to see facial expressions, and that's hard to do with mask wearing...

Very true and very sad.

P.s.

The only way that madness ends is to kick out of power those idiots who enforce it.

10 minutes ago, Gummug said:

I just got some wine from first leaf, I would gladly share it with you...we all must remember we are human first and foremost, right? As Robocop said as he adjusted a screw in his helmet, "we're only human..."

Ironically there exist people drunk on the ideal of a hybrid cyborg/human future lol.

I think your sense of humor rocks!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, taniwha said:

Ironically there exist people drunk on the ideal of a hybrid cyborg/human future lol.

I think your sense of humor rocks!

Thanks. Yeah, it's called transhumanism... don't want to get off topic, but imo it's scary...

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Gummug said:

How anyone can be bothered to defend Falsely should be front page news in itself

• Like 1

1 hour ago, taniwha said:

Well I'm sure it wasn't a reference to the fact business and local body govt closed ranks to stop toilets, water, and showers into protest camps and and claiming them to be slums.

Sounds like more Double-Speak flip flops

You would rather they send in riot squads? 

Protests have to be organised and have a point to be effective. A bunch of unintelligent people yelling conspiracy theories just doesn't meet any basic requirements of a protest.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gummug said:

With all due respect I'm not sure why you trust far worse people. Malone and his ilk are poison. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gummug said:

I hope you enjoy it immensely.

I think your attitude does remind us that we are all human. You're a good ambassador for the species. I wish you well. Your family is lucky to have you. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, psyche101 said:

You would rather they send in riot squads? 

Protests have to be organised and have a point to be effective. A bunch of unintelligent people yelling conspiracy theories just doesn't meet any basic requirements of a protest.

What was the last protest you were at?

Over here we have the right to peaceful protest. 

Or do you think that is conspiracy theory?

7 hours ago, taniwha said:

It wasn't me asserting that. 

It was the health experts.

Thanks for agreeing that it is a load of rubbish because it in fact is.

Is it any wonder why the world is confused by flip flopping facts?

You got this wrong. This is not what the health experts stated: "The science was solid that the masks would only lead to greater spread through the constant touching to readjust them."

You need to check before posting things such as this.

The so called flip flops are coming from posters like you - you are purposely posting falsehoods.

• Like 1