Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dr Robert Malone interview on Joe Rogan podcast

RavenHawk

7 hours ago, taniwha said:

Suppressing the ability to breathe by wearing a mask, and recycling dirty exhaled gases and bacteria lowers your immune system and is detrimental to your health. 

Smothering people for their own 'safety' and for the 'safety' of others is lunacy.

Again, there is nothing in the article about variants getting past a mask.

No, it is false to claim that wearing a mask suppresses the ability to breath. It is also a lie that masks force you to recycle dirty exhaled gases. The bacteria claim is more rubbish.

There is no smothering - a final lie in this post.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, stereologist said:

You got this wrong. This is not what the health experts stated: "The science was solid that the masks would only lead to greater spread through the constant touching to readjust them."

You need to check before posting things such as this.

The so called flip flops are coming from posters like you - you are purposely posting falsehoods.

Whatever.  Depends what health expert you listen to.

In this case I'm talking about NZ health experts.  The ones who advise govt.  To influence the public.

I already made that clear.

But why not get me to explain myself over and over ad nauseum?  Oh, you already did, and sadly still are.

Show some form.  I don't know why you are so unbelieving in health related flippety floppity that you must accuse me?  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Again, there is nothing in the article about variants getting past a mask.

No, it is false to claim that wearing a mask suppresses the ability to breath. It is also a lie that masks force you to recycle dirty exhaled gases. The bacteria claim is more rubbish.

There is no smothering - a final lie in this post.

You really are full of s**t

6 hours ago, Gummug said:

You  do realize that gain of function is a rather nebulous term and can mean quite a few things. You do realize that is done worldwide and for a very long time. It is an essential method of biological research.

The NY Post article states the following: "Gain-of-function research refers to viruses being taken from animals before they are genetically altered in a lab to make them more transmissible to humans." That is not the definition of gain of function. That is an example of gain of function. Another example is the development of the J&J, Russian, and AZ vaccines. Here gain of function is altering an adenovirus to produce the spike proteins.

The NY Post tends to be sensational in its coverage of an issue and as we see here they did not in any way cover the issue. They decided instead to make a sensationalistic claim they did not back up or investigate.

15 minutes ago, taniwha said:

Whatever.  Depends what health expert you listen to.

In this case I'm talking about NZ health experts.  The ones who advise govt.  To influence the public.

I already made that clear.

But why not get me to explain myself over and over ad nauseum?  Oh, you already did, and sadly still are.

Show some form.  I don't know why you are so unbelieving in health related flippety floppity that you must accuse me?  

You are not to be believed. Simple as that. You have repeated posted falsehoods. You have even suggested that you have some sort of right to post falsehoods.

You are not to be trusted and with each new claim you show you are a source of untruths, lies, misinformation, and falsehoods.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, taniwha said:

You really are full of s**t

The evidence is clear masks do NOT affect breathing. That has been shown for 2 years now.

These claims of yours about mask wearing are all blatant refuted lies.

I know whiny cry babies in my area with the same childish lies.

This video from 2020 shows how even a ridiculous number of masks do not affect breathing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, stereologist said:

The evidence is clear masks do NOT affect breathing. That has been shown for 2 years now.

These claims of yours about mask wearing are all blatant refuted lies.

I know whiny cry babies in my area with the same childish lies.

This video from 2020 shows how even a ridiculous number of masks do not affect breathing.

What a crock.  People who wear a mask are exerting themselves physically, walking, shopping, pushing a trolley, working....not just seated for a photo opportunity.

The very act of putting a mask on isn't going to cause heart failure and lung damage or epilepsy in 54 seconds.

You posted this fake you tube video, congratulations!

If wearing 6 masks doesn't restrict your airflow it's even more obvious than ever that 1 mask won't stop a corona virus coming or going.

JOkes oN yOu.

LOL

2 hours ago, taniwha said:

What a crock.  People who wear a mask are exerting themselves physically, walking, shopping, pushing a trolley, working....not just seated for a photo opportunity.

The very act of putting a mask on isn't going to cause heart failure and lung damage or epilepsy in 54 seconds.

You posted this fake you tube video, congratulations!

If wearing 6 masks doesn't restrict your airflow it's even more obvious than ever that 1 mask won't stop a corona virus coming or going.

JOkes oN yOu.

LOL

The joke is of course on you. People doing all of the activities you mention are unaffected by wearing a mask.

This cry baby whining about mask wearing isn't going to "cause heart failure and lung damage or epilepsy". Where did you get those rather bizarre ideas?

No amount of whining and crying on your part changes the fact that mask wearing does not affect breathing. If you would like to show that it does do something other than posting your wacko whiny opinions.

• Thanks 1

Here is a video showing that the whiny cry babies are dead wrong.

A test verifies that the cry babies worried about "walking, shopping, pushing a trolley, working" are nothing but childish whiners. Their opinions are once again shown to be rubbish.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Here is a video showing that the whiny cry babies are dead wrong.

A test verifies that the cry babies worried about "walking, shopping, pushing a trolley, working" are nothing but childish whiners. Their opinions are once again shown to be rubbish.

Wow. I wonder why there are such things as 'exemptions'

• Like 1

1 minute ago, taniwha said:

Wow. I wonder why there are such things as 'exemptions'

Please tell us about the exemptions.

So far you've done nothing but fail and fail and fail with a great deal of whining.

So please do tell us about exemptions.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Please tell us about the exemptions.

So far you've done nothing but fail and fail and fail with a great deal of whining.

So please do tell us about exemptions.

Just so you can be the one to tell me, right?

Lol

"In an article published by Technocracy News, Dr. Russell Blaylock wrote that the side effects from prolonged wearing of a face mask “can vary from headaches to increased airway resistance, carbon dioxide accumulation, to hypoxia, all the way to serious life-threatening complications.”

7 Long-Term Side Effects of Wearing Face Masks...

http://livingwitnesstv.com/7-long-term-side-effects-of-wearing-face-masks/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, taniwha said:

Just so you can be the one to tell me, right?

Lol

So you have no idea what you are posting about? I certainly believe that. You brought up exemptions and as it stands now that it was a meaningless post.

Unless you want to back it up it seems that you have completely and utterly failed when you made your post about mask affecting breathing. You stated that I was full of ****. That is what you posted. It seems it is you rather than I that is full of it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, taniwha said:

"In an article published by Technocracy News, Dr. Russell Blaylock wrote that the side effects from prolonged wearing of a face mask “can vary from headaches to increased airway resistance, carbon dioxide accumulation, to hypoxia, all the way to serious life-threatening complications.”

7 Long-Term Side Effects of Wearing Face Masks...

http://livingwitnesstv.com/7-long-term-side-effects-of-wearing-face-masks/

That is a blog full of opinions. I took a look at item 1.

1. Shortness of Breath and Lightheadedness
“Activities that result in the expulsion of air, such as talking, yelling, singing and exercising can result in the accumulation of carbon dioxide between the face and the mask,” says Dr. Lili Barsky. “These symptoms are seen due to increases in CO2 levels in your body,” says Dr. Rashmi Byakodi. “Breathing over exhaled air that turns into carbon dioxide might make you feel dizzy.”

If there is a CO2 build up then we'd see that response in the exercise tests. But no, we do not. In fact, this comment is only found on blogs and is not a published statement.

So what does the medical profession think of doctors that claim masks cause CO2 build up? Why they revoke their licenses.

https://www.newsweek.com/oregon-doctor-license-revoked-mask-covid-steven-arthur-latulippe-1630195

Do masks affect CO2 levels? No. Notice that the following articles debunking the CO2 nonsense are from May and June 2020.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/marshallshepherd/2020/07/01/debunking-2-myths-toxic-coronavirus-masks-and-breathing-warms-the-climate/?sh=8859eeb30f44

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/05/30/fact-check-wearing-face-mask-not-cause-hypoxia-hypercapnia/5260106002/

We also know that the quote in item 1 was posted on the Microsoft News network. It removed the quote because it was found to be false.

Here is a discussion of a study including people with COPD.

https://urbanmaskco.com/new-findings-show-masks-do-not-increase-carbon-dioxide/

The findings of the study were very one-sided. They found almost no difference in Oxygen levels or Carbon Dioxide at any point in the experiment. Even for the people with the heaviest of lung issues. They did blood tests in all three stages of the experiment to get the most accurate results possible. “This data finds that gas exchange is not significantly affected by the use of surgical mask, even in subjects with severe lung impairment,” Campos said. He then expanded on the research “We show that the effects are minimal at most even in people with very severe lung impairment,” said Dr. Campos.

So much for your exemption whatever you never defended.

Thanks for latching onto a site with fake information.

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, stereologist said:

That is a blog full of opinions. I took a look at item 1.

If there is a CO2 build up then we'd see that response in the exercise tests. But no, we do not. In fact, this comment is only found on blogs and is not a published statement.

So what does the medical profession think of doctors that claim masks cause CO2 build up? Why they revoke their licenses.

https://www.newsweek.com/oregon-doctor-license-revoked-mask-covid-steven-arthur-latulippe-1630195

Do masks affect CO2 levels? No. Notice that the following articles debunking the CO2 nonsense are from May and June 2020.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/marshallshepherd/2020/07/01/debunking-2-myths-toxic-coronavirus-masks-and-breathing-warms-the-climate/?sh=8859eeb30f44

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/05/30/fact-check-wearing-face-mask-not-cause-hypoxia-hypercapnia/5260106002/

We also know that the quote in item 1 was posted on the Microsoft News network. It removed the quote because it was found to be false.

Here is a discussion of a study including people with COPD.

https://urbanmaskco.com/new-findings-show-masks-do-not-increase-carbon-dioxide/

So much for your exemption whatever you never defended.

Thanks for latching onto a site with fake information.

Do you think masks are fitted with gas meters?  Masks prevent. That's their purpose.

If you inhaled as much hot air as you exhale on here you would need resuscitation.

13 hours ago, taniwha said:

Hi Arbenol you seem to be far too easily led by the Australian tag team members here, or 'dirty trio' as I like to call them.

Their truths mainly consist of regurgitating scientific, media and political propaganda.

Not one fact they post is verified by personal experience, remember that.

Dont be fooled to believing that not being able to find a censored item translates to me being wrong.

Don't give up too easily to the 'other side' there is more than 2.

The third side of a triangle is that you don't know.

Sit there until you do know.

That would be my advice.

Cheers

This has nothing to do with other posters. It's about you and your claims. 

If you could back up your claims it would be a start. 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, Gummug said:

I have also heard that children especially need to see facial expressions, and that's hard to do with mask wearing...

Absolutely true.  The whole thing is complex and unless you look at all the important issues and balance them up, you'll get the wrong answers, as demonstrated in spades here.

With regard to the Fauci 'lie' on the topic of 'gain of function', can you quote the bit that you think was most important from either of those two articles you found, and also can you tell me how this relates in any way to covid recommendations?  I've already acknowledged Fauci isn't a saint, but that issue seems to be very complicated and unclear, and really isn't ontopic.

I'm happy to go into detail as I looked at it closely a while back, but this thread is already heavily derailed from the lies of a particular poster.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Arbenol said:

This has nothing to do with other posters. It's about you and your claims. 

If you could back up your claims it would be a start. 

What claims? :no:

2 hours ago, taniwha said:

Do you think masks are fitted with gas meters?  Masks prevent. That's their purpose.

If you inhaled as much hot air as you exhale on here you would need resuscitation.

So you have no response to the issue of masks do NOT interfere with oxygen or CO2 levels. Got it.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, taniwha said:

What claims? :no:

How about your claim that the official advice was that sneezing and coughing into your elbow is more effective than wearing a mask?

If that's true it should be easy to prove. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Arbenol said:

How about your claim that the official advice was that sneezing and coughing into your elbow is more effective than wearing a mask?

If that's true it should be easy to prove. 

God what's that gonna do except prove it to you.  That seems to be the basis of your entire interactions with me.

Prove this or prove that.

It means nothing.  Tellr why the govt expert wouldnt  say that.  Of course in your mind it's not true if I can't show you and even if I'm right, so what?

Are you Australian?  Just asking.

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

So you have no response to the issue of masks do NOT interfere with oxygen or CO2 levels. Got it.

Right.  Got it back

13 hours ago, taniwha said:

What was the last protest you were at?

Over here we have the right to peaceful protest. 

Or do you think that is conspiracy theory?

Have you seen how some other countries deal with protestors? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, taniwha said:

God what's that gonna do...

It might show that you're discussing this in good faith and not just flinging crap about.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt when we first spoke. I saw you as a victim of the misinformation and hoped you genuinely wanted to learn. You may have been the victim once but now you're a 'pusher'. And I will continue to call out your lies.

• Like 2