Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dr Robert Malone interview on Joe Rogan podcast

RavenHawk

1 minute ago, Arbenol said:

It might show that you're discussing this in good faith and not just flinging crap about.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt when we first spoke. I saw you as a victim of the misinformation and hoped you genuinely wanted to learn. You may have been the victim once but now you're a 'pusher'. And I will continue to call out your lies.

Let me guess?  Your really an Australian. As I suspected.

What happened to your search engine has it run out if oil?

Let me ask you this, why can't what I say be true.  History can't happen without documentation?

Well there are going to be massive holes in your version of reality aren't there? :hmm:

7 minutes ago, taniwha said:

Let me guess?  Your really an Australian. As I suspected.

What happened to your search engine has it run out if oil?

Let me ask you this, why can't what I say be true.  History can't happen without documentation?

Well there are going to be massive holes in your version of reality aren't there? :hmm:

I'm not sure why you can't just admit a mistake.

What you claim to remember can't be remembered by others.

It doesn't even sound realistic

Your search engine seems to have run out of oil too. You cannot support your claim. That seems to be a massive hole in your reality.

Yet you think people should trust your memory for no good reason? And after you have posted absolutely ridiculous claims like nanotech in vaccines? 

I can't see how you think that is reasonable. 

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

Have you seen how some other countries deal with protestors? 

Ok then, so the only protest you participate in is from behind a computer keyboard?

4 minutes ago, taniwha said:

Your beliefs require you to believe that there is a vast conspiracy that removes what you think you remember from the public record. That requires complicity from every internet platform and news organisation, involving many thousands of people to keep this 'secret'

So, what do you think is most likely? You remembered something wrong, or thousands of people are conspiring to make you look stupid?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, taniwha said:

Ok then, so the only protest you participate in is from behind a computer keyboard?

I'll protest protestors if they show up near me.

I've not joined one no. They are stupid and based on deliberate ignorance. Why would I lower myself to that? 

You see acting like a brainless idiot as something to be proud of ? A life qualification? What? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Arbenol said:

Your beliefs require you to believe that there is a vast conspiracy that removes what you think you remember from the public record. That requires complicity from every internet platform and news organisation, involving many thousands of people to keep this 'secret'

So, what do you think is most likely? You remembered something wrong, or thousands of people are conspiring to make you look stupid?

I'm starting to wonder if he is related to Bob Lazar. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Arbenol said:

or thousands of people are conspiring to make you look stupid?

Guilty.  I'll cop the penalty, guvnor.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, psyche101 said:

I'm not sure why you can't just admit a mistake.

What you claim to remember can't be remembered by others.

It doesn't even sound realistic

Your search engine seems to have run out of oil too. You cannot support your claim.

Yet you think people should trust your memory for no good reason? And after you have posted absolutely ridiculous claims like nanotech in vaccines? 

I can't see how you think that is reasonable. 

Nanotech in vaccines or nanoparticulates in vaccine are real.

In one Pfizer dose alone exist 5 billon particles of graphene xide that will react to a certain bandwidth.

The technology is interactive and even if I showed that to be true I guess you will still doubt it unless an govt expert tells you it is there, but you still won't feel outraged because it is there for your own safety.

Is that the size of it?

5 minutes ago, Arbenol said:

Now if I had trillions of dollars and paid media to censor things and had all the air time pushing my agenda I would be in charge.  

Your comparison is tilted to the point of stupidity.

6 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

I'll protest protestors if they show up near me.

I've not joined one no. They are stupid and based on deliberate ignorance. Why would I lower myself to that? 

You see acting like a brainless idiot as something to be proud of ? A life qualification? What? 

On the contrary.  You might learn something.  You wouldn't have to ask me to prove how many vaccxed are protesting the split is at least 50/50.

You would know this if you took time to do the footwork and mingle.

Good intelligent folk who can function and create a future society without a mRNA jab

9 minutes ago, taniwha said:

Now if I had trillions of dollars and paid media to censor things and had all the air time pushing my agenda I would be in charge.  

Your comparison is tilted to the point of stupidity.

I rest my case

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

On the contrary.  You might learn something.  You wouldn't have to ask me to prove how many vaccxed are protesting the split is at least 50/50.

I don't think I did ask you to prove that. Anti vaxers get vaxed to keep jobs, take part in society. Hypocrites aren't uncommon there. And to be honest I don't expect much from people who use wild excuses to shirk community duty of care.

You would know this if you took time to do the footwork and mingle.

Why? I have nothing in common. I don't support their ideals and the arguments are very poor. Anarchists is all they really are. 

I've met protestors. In my circle of friends there are those who have friends who participate in such events. Nothing there impresses me either. 

Good intelligent folk who can function and create a future society without a mRNA jab

I'd question the intelligent part personally. Intelligent folk don't tend to embrace conspiracy theories.

If you fear mRNA technology needlessly, what's wrong with the vaccines that aren't mRNA based? 

You don't think they are all mRNA based do you? Because if you do, that's not the case.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, taniwha said:

In one Pfizer dose alone exist 5 billon particles of graphene xide that will react to a certain bandwidth.

STOP LYING.  Do you honestly not know how easy this would be to detect, even by a rank amateur?  This is absolutely mindless ignorant drivel, and even the most basic of checks would show how easily you got suckered.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

STOP LYING.  Do you honestly not know how easy this would be to detect, even by a rank amateur?  This is absolutely mindless ignorant drivel, and even the most basic of checks would show how easily you got suckered.

Have you yourself checked if it's that easy?  How many times have you asked a doctor for a vile of vaccine to check?  Not very forthcoming is it?  Not that easy is it?  

Even the NZ govt doesn't conduct independent scientific analysis with all the technology at their disposal.

Why is that do you think?

Is that not the scientific way?

I might listen to you if you can verify your claim independent of the media you cherry pick towards your own ends.

You can't have everything both ways

Edited by taniwha
NZ
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, taniwha said:

Even the NZ govt doesn't conduct independent scientific analysis with all the technology at their disposal.

If they did you wouldn't consider it 'independent', would you?

However, you could check these guys out. You could give them a call. See what they say. I wonder how many people there the government have had to pay off to not tell anyone that there's mini-robots in the vaccine. 

Established in 2020 as part of the Government’s COVID-19 vaccine strategy, Vaccine Alliance Aotearoa New Zealand – Ohu Kaupare Huaketo (VAANZ) comprises the Malaghan Institute of Medical Research, the University of Otago, Victoria University of Wellington, ESR, South Pacific Sera, Avalia Immunotherapies and AgResearch, as well as a number of local and international collaborators.

VAANZ is also undertaking a clinical study – ‘Ka Mātau, Ka Ora' (from knowledge comes wellbeing) – into the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine

https://www.malaghan.org.nz/our-research/covid-19/

But there you go again. Making a blanket statement without even a cursory look to see whether it's true or not.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arbenol said:

If they did you wouldn't consider it 'independent', would you?

However, you could check these guys out. You could give them a call. See what they say. I wonder how many people there the government have had to pay off to not tell anyone that there's mini-robots in the vaccine. 

https://www.malaghan.org.nz/our-research/covid-19/

But there you go again. Making a blanket statement without even a cursory look to see whether it's true or not.

Not funny. Posting a link proving what exactly?

How bout highlighting through quotation the relevant part of the article proving the Pfizer vaccine has been scrutinised, and analysed and the result of that research please.

You won't because it doesn't mention it.

Waste of time. And it only confirms what I bleat on about.

Nanoparticle technology is real.

The Malaghan and VAANZ is a future worth investing in if you want employment and tonnes of money in a not so lucrative industry prior to COVID 19.

Why aren't you concerned they are ramping up efforts to mass produce booster shots right here in NZ?

That suggests to me the vaccination programme is lucrative and this 'pandemic' has no intention of end anywhere in sight.

Wake up mate, smell the coffee. The milk has curdled.

:td:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, taniwha said:

Not funny. Posting a link proving what exactly?

How bout highlighting through quotation the relevant part of the article proving the Pfizer vaccine has been scrutinised, and analysed and the result of that research please.

You won't because it doesn't mention it.

Waste of time. And it only confirms what I bleat on about.

Nanoparticle technology is real.

The Malaghan and VAANZ is a future worth investing in if you want employment and tonnes of money in a not so lucrative industry prior to COVID 19.

Why aren't you concerned they are ramping up efforts to mass produce booster shots right here in NZ?

That suggests to me the vaccination programme is lucrative and this 'pandemic' has no intention of end anywhere in sight.

Wake up mate, smell the coffee. The milk has curdled.

:td:

You're a lost cause. Enjoy your paranoia. 

• Confused 1

49 minutes ago, Arbenol said:

You're a lost cause. Enjoy your paranoia. 

From your link:

Nanoparticle tech paves way for home-grown vaccines and therapeutics 

27 January 2022

New Zealand’s ability to make its own mRNA vaccines like the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine is a step closer with the arrival of cutting-edge nanoparticle technology, the first of its kind in New Zealand.

Everything You Thought You New About Paranoid Phobias But We're Afraid To Ask

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, taniwha said:

Nope. They are not.

That is an outright lie.

That's worse than a lie. That is crazy talk. Graphene is a substance. It doesn't react to anything. That's like saying you can use a roll of glad wrap as a makeshift radio. 

The technology is interactive and even if I showed that to be true I guess you will still doubt it unless an govt expert tells you it is there, but you still won't feel outraged because it is there for your own safety.

Is that the size of it?

No. You can't demonstrate it to be true. You don't seem to actually know what Graphene is.

But you could look for it if you line something up with your local uni or probably even high school. 

You could also rent lease or buy an electron microscope. Anyone can. That's also a huge hurdle to your Graphene story 

In fact I'd strongly suggest you dive in and check it for yourself.

https://www.kwipped.com/rentals/laboratory/electron-microscopes/707

• Like 2

6 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Thank you for raising the bar 

Here is the full paper.

https://www.mdpi.com/2079-4991/8/2/125/htm

Do you understand why it supports my argument? 

What's your argument?

I'm just interested in facts.

23 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Absolutely true.  The whole thing is complex and unless you look at all the important issues and balance them up, you'll get the wrong answers, as demonstrated in spades here.

With regard to the Fauci 'lie' on the topic of 'gain of function', can you quote the bit that you think was most important from either of those two articles you found, and also can you tell me how this relates in any way to covid recommendations?  I've already acknowledged Fauci isn't a saint, but that issue seems to be very complicated and unclear, and really isn't ontopic.

I'm happy to go into detail as I looked at it closely a while back, but this thread is already heavily derailed from the lies of a particular poster.

Got a lot of things to do but I will try to get back to this...if I don't forget!! Just discouraging that sources are not trusted, and really, somebody needs to fact check the fact checkers...

17 hours ago, taniwha said:

Is that the size of it?

I have heard there are nanoparticles as well, I have a nurse friend who cuts my hair and she thinks they react to bandwidth as well. I will try to find a link if I don't forget or get too busy with other things, but pretty sure my sources will be dismissed...

Okay I found this link from AARP, by no means a conservative group:

https://www.aarp.org/health/drugs-supplements/info-2020/covid-vaccine-myths.html?CMP=KNC-DSO-COR-COVID-21439-GOOG-HEALTH-COVID-DrugsSupplement-VaccineMyths-Phrase-NonBrand&gclid=CjwKCAiA9tyQBhAIEiwA6tdCrBAS6-4tKN2Oy99pmFO1Vd2m-YuMIYmvKvdLbk-4v5wH-Ab1-Dgn0BoC7XgQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

I don't agree with them, but I think it's interesting, even according to THEM, after being vaxxed, you still should wear a mask, so that just tells me it's no good (the shot).

Edited by Gummug
Clarification