Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Uri Geller says he knows where the Ark of the Covenant is

UM-Bot

I give him a fair chance but I'm not holding my breath either. Got to wonder if the media that article is out to sensationalize?

So , Uri has been in touch with the guardians of the arc , did he phone them or use his crystal ball .According to legend the arc is hidden away in a cave somewhere on the banks of the Nile river , and guarded 24/7 by priests . Many explorers have to find it without success , so Uri is full of his usual b.s.

• Like 2

I seem to recall an Islamic prediction that the Ark would be found in the Dead Sea, by their Prophet.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, UM-Bot said:

'Israeli spoon bender' Uri Geller

Israelis and professional spoon-benders unite!  Demand your right not to be associated with this disgraceful charlatan.  Insist that the lazy press comes up with something more accurate and original, such as attention-seeking con artist who lived for years in Britain but you don't see them getting tarred with this d!ckhead's brand, do you?  And what about all his other b0ll0cks, like supposedly fixing broken watches?  No one ever says 'fake horologist' Uri Geller, do they?  And according to Wikipedia he once teleported a dog through a wall; what the flippery is that about?

Okay, it probably needs some development and a few more swear words, but it's a start.

Edited by Tom1200
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

You don't have to be Uri Geller to know where the Ark is. Anyone with a brain and an interest in the subject has already acquired that knowledge. And any such person knows that the commandments are not on tablets but scrolls. The only true part of the whole story is that it will come to light, along with two other items of interest. One is underground in Egypt. The other one is... I forget. Anyhow, since the Venetian bloodline is out of the game and the rest crumble a lot will be brought to light in the coming years.
  • Haha 2

Just ignore the attention seeking idiot. He doesn�t deserv a thread.

There's one born every minute.  ~P.T. Barnum

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

This dude couldn’t locate his own a$$ if he was dowsing a toilet paper factory. But he can bend the crap out of some spoons.

Edited by Freez1
  • Like 1

It's more of a mystery as to why anyone continues to report what this clown has to say. 

Who fricken cares what this irrelevant twit brays? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The Jewish are very good actors and comedians. Uri is just... Jewish. 

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Every so often this idiot has to put out something to make himself feel relevant.

• Thanks 1

I heard he will bend it and that amazone prime has the exclusive broadcast rights for the event.

Edited by toast
  • Haha 1

On 1/7/2022 at 12:30 PM, qxcontinuum said:

The Jewish are very good actors and comedians.

If-you-want-to-tell-people-the-truth-mak