Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bermuda Triangle

abacustranslation

Are Strange Disappearances of People in the National Parks and Ships and Planes in the Bermuda Triangle Related to Parallel Universe or Space/Time Warps?

I just wrote an article at https://www.chinasona.org/Thiaoouba/parallel-universe.html

Please let me know what you think...

Edited by abacustranslation

7 minutes ago, abacustranslation said:

Are Strange Disappearances of People in the National Parks and Ships and Planes in the Bermuda Triangle Related to Parallel Universe or Space/Time Warps?

I just wrote an article at https://www.chinasona.org/Thiaoouba/parallel-universe.html

Please let me know what you think...

Hi Aba

Could you give a location where a national park is in the Bermuda Triangle?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Aba

Could you give a location where a national park is in the Bermuda Triangle?

Those are separate events, but under the same theory

• Like 1

Just now, abacustranslation said:

Those are separate events, but under the same theory

Hi Aba

Okay Thanks, would you mind posting your theory as it is against forum policy to redirect to another site for discussion purposes.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Aba

Okay Thanks, would you mind posting your theory as it is against forum policy to redirect to another site for discussion purposes.

The article is long, but the theory, in short, is that there exists a parallel universe and a time/space warp, that sucks the objects around it into the parallel universe

1 minute ago, abacustranslation said:

The article is long, but the theory, in short, is that there exists a parallel universe and a time/space warp, that sucks the objects around it into the parallel universe

Hi Aba

I hope you express more of you thoughts here for discussion, that said the we would expect to find instances of unexplained people, planes and ships showing up in our dimension from elsewhere. Do you have any critical evidence of this happening?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Aba

I hope you express more of you thoughts here for discussion, that said the we would expect to find instances of unexplained people, planes and ships showing up in our dimension from elsewhere. Do you have any critical evidence of this happening?

The article I posted has a lot of evidence, with pictures. Do you want me to post the entire article here?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, abacustranslation said:

The article I posted has a lot of evidence, with pictures. Do you want me to post the entire article here?

Hi Aba

Yes that would be nice if you would, thank you for asking

On 1/6/2022 at 4:53 PM, jmccr8 said:

Hi Aba

I think we'll find out that the "warp" is more of an "innie" and not so much of an "outtie"

• Like 2

On 1/6/2022 at 10:40 PM, abacustranslation said:

Warning im a cynical skeptic and "stories" and most photos are not proof and seldom more than very weak evidence,

The problem we face with disappearances is to first prove it was even strange, we have forests to this day so dense that planes lost that know to have gone down there are not found sometimes for decades but are found, 

Remaining undiscovered far from makes it plausible to make a leap from i cant find xxxx so it must be something paranormal or in this case a Parallel universe.

If you have evidence that rules out any prosaic possibilities then sure post it but to say "we dont know so it must be", is personal opinion based speculation not evidence.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1