Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

They'll never quit

F3SS

Nobody will ever comply their way out of this. Goals and milestones are an illusion. You'll never do enough. 3 horrific recent examples below. 

Germany: only triple vaxed may roam free with papers. For now. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Health/wireStory/germany-mulls-covid-restrictions-omicron-advances-82129989

Friday’s decision calls for the requirements to be ratcheted up for restaurants and bars. Customers will have to show either that they have received a booster shot or provide a negative test result on top of proof that they have been vaccinated or recovered.

France: unvaxed can't do anything leisurely 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-59873833.amp

"I won't send [unvaccinated people] to prison," he said. "So we need to tell them, from 15 January, you will no longer be able to go to the restaurant. You will no longer be able to go for a coffee, you will no longer be able to go to the theatre. You will no longer be able to go to the cinema."

Australia (NT): Work is not a reason to leave home. You may not excersize. (you are in prison, your leaders are granting you minimal permissions) geez oh man you guys are screwed. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/covid_clarity/status/1479288933477490689

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 8

7 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Nobody will ever comply their way out of this. Goals and milestones are an illusion. You'll never do enough. 3 horrific recent examples below. 

Germany: only triple vaxed may roam free with papers. For now. 

France: unvaxed can't do anything leisurely 

Australia (NT): Work is not a reason to leave home. You may not excersize. (you are in prison, your leaders are granting you minimal permissions) geez oh man you guys are screwed. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/covid_clarity/status/1479288933477490689

The facts are simple everyone is sacred even governments are over reacting, and honestly I don’t believe we have seen the worst yet. People are saying this Pandemic is over, now that’s lunacy, this dam Pandemic is over isn’t at all. As far as the vaccination issue I think they should leave people alone, everyone has choices to make to base their opinions on, but Left or Right media outlets can’t be be trusted not to spin the issue. Yet people are so use to using their favorite media site to get their information from this is a mistake, the only place to get updated information from are the sources which are scientific and medical journals.

I understand your point, but I believe it will get worst before it begins to get better!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

The facts are simple everyone is sacred even governments are over reacting, and honestly I don’t believe we have seen the worst yet. People are saying this Pandemic is over, now that’s lunacy, this dam Pandemic is over isn’t at all. As far as the vaccination issue I think they should leave people alone, everyone has choices to make to base their opinions on, but Left or Right media outlets can’t be be trusted not to spin the issue. Yet people are so use to using their favorite media site to get their information from this is a mistake, the only place to get updated information from are the sources which are scientific and medical journals.

I understand your point, but I believe it will get worst before it begins to get better!

I've never doubted covid, it's existence or its severity. I'm just superstitious enough to believe in a tad of karma and realistic enough to see that what governments are doing is doubling down on failed policies and forcing people to essentially line Pfizer and friends pockets. Cause, I mean really, they are. The vaccines aren't working anymore and you can't vaccinate the world 4x a year even if they wanted to. These methods are heavy handed and unproven. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, F3SS said:

I've never doubted covid, it's existence or its severity. I'm just superstitious enough to believe in a tad of karma and realistic enough to see that what governments are doing is doubling down on failed policies and forcing people to essentially line Pfizer and friends pockets. Cause, I mean really, they are. The vaccines aren't working anymore and you can't vaccinate the world 4x a year even if they wanted to. These methods are heavy handed and unproven. 

Well you wrong the vaccines are working, yes the vaccinated are having break through infections, but who’s dying? 80% plus of all COVID deaths are the unvaccinated those statistics are real, and even though those vaccinated are becoming mildly sick, they are not dying so the vaccines are working my friend!  

• Like 8

It will be difficult to vaccinate the country 4X a year. This is crazy but true. I was going to arrange to get the booster after the holidays. Now, I've been in contact with someone who was in contact with someone who tested positive, although my friend tested negative. Neither of us can ask for a booster until 1 month after we've been in contact with the other. This will drive you nuts! Now you can't even get the tests. They're getting hard to find.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 7
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, susieice said:

It will be difficult to vaccinate the country 4X a year. This is crazy but true. I was going to arrange to get the booster after the holidays. Now, I've been in contact with someone who was in contact with someone who tested positive, although my friend tested negative. Neither of us can ask for a booster until 1 month after we've been in contact with the other. This will drive you nuts! Now you can't even get the tests. They're getting hard to find.

Yea I hear they're nowhere to be found and all these guidelines, ever changing that they are, are a bit much to follow. The cdc guidelines are maddening. Do this if... But don't do this if that... But if it's this and that you must do something else. Good luck though, I'm sure you'll be fine. 

• Like 3

I just found out that last week I was in contact with another person who was in contact with someone who has Covid. She stayed in for the 10 days and tested negative twice. She said she had a hard time but she managed to find two home test kits. I wonder if they'll tell me I have to wait another month. I don't even want to tell them I know her, you know what I mean? She was supposed to get her booster on the 4th. I haven't seen her but I wonder if she got it. I'll have to ask her.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Do this if... But don't do this if that..

:)   

• Like 1

Yea I hear they're nowhere to be found and all these guidelines, ever changing that they are, are a bit much to follow. The cdc guidelines are maddening. Do this if... But don't do this if that... But if it's this and that you must do something else. Good luck though, I'm sure you'll be fine. 

Here are some recent statistics for you from June to November 2021, 163,000 unvaccinated Americans died from Covid-19 and it’s not getting any better very sadly!

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covid-19/issue-brief/covid-19-continues-to-be-a-leading-cause-of-death-in-the-u-s/

• Like 3

https://abc13.com/covid-cases-breakthrough-omicron-vaccine/11370785/

CDC data, sourced from more than two dozen states, shows that between April and June, a total of 77,000 breakthrough cases and 1,500 breakthrough deaths were recorded, compared to more than 1.74 million breakthrough cases and 15,000 deaths recorded between July and the first week of November. It is unclear exactly how many of these people had also been boosted.

• Like 1

If SCOTUS finds for Biden's mandates, I expect they'll be increased to the maximum possible acceptable.  Some of us simply will not obey, no matter what it costs in finances or freedom.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, and then said:

If SCOTUS finds for Biden's mandates, I expect they'll be increased to the maximum possible acceptable.  Some of us simply will not obey, no matter what it costs in finances or freedom.  

Its not looking good for the mandates from what  I have seen today. It may not be an issue for you at all.  Even if it prevails, you can't be handcuffed or tied down and injected against your will.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, susieice said:

https://abc13.com/covid-cases-breakthrough-omicron-vaccine/11370785/

CDC data, sourced from more than two dozen states, shows that between April and June, a total of 77,000 breakthrough cases and 1,500 breakthrough deaths were recorded, compared to more than 1.74 million breakthrough cases and 15,000 deaths recorded between July and the first week of November. It is unclear exactly how many of these people had also been boosted.

Hello Susie, I sincerely hope you doing well! Here is a better source of information, if you have time read through it you may be surprised.

COVID-19 breakthrough hospitalizations: https://www.healthsystemtracker.org/brief/characteristics-of-vaccinated-patients-hospitalized-with-covid-19-breakthrough-infections/

• Like 1

If we all stopped testing right now, the pandemic would be over. Fact.

The panic is due to the subtle move from deaths to cases being measured.

In the UK we have daily death totals lower than historic cold and flu fatalities. Yes, I know that we don't have flu any longer in the UK since covid arrived. It's a modern day miracle.

And as for covid potentially getting worse. Wow. Finally a virus that gets more potent once its peak has been surpassed? Really?

Omicron is following a well trodden path. Generally mild virus that is much weakened from the original (delta or whatever it was) version. But governments have either gotten themselves into a pickle by telling everyone how bad it'd get, only it wasn't that bad, (if you start quoting "what about the x hundred who died today", then where were you during flu seasons past?) Or they are loving the power / maybe belive they are doing good. 

Either way. 

The time to end restrictions is long past. If we all stopped testing then the figures would look pretty small and we'd be well.on our way out of this nonsense.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Its not looking good for the mandates from what  I have seen today. It may not be an issue for you at all.  Even if it prevails, you can't be handcuffed or tied down and injected against your will.

You make a great point my friend, as far those saying they will not obey the mandates hey that’s their choice and if they are willing to deal with any consequences of their acts that’s cool. I mean people must stand up for their beliefs, I can respect that even though I don’t agree with it. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Yeah if we plug our ears and close our eyes then all the bad stuff can't get us!

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

The panic is due to the subtle move from deaths to cases being measured.

In the UK we have daily death totals lower than historic cold and flu fatalities. Yes, I know that we don't have flu any longer in the UK since covid arrived. It's a modern day miracle.

And as for covid potentially getting worse. Wow. Finally a virus that gets more potent once its peak has been surpassed? Really?

Omicron is following a well trodden path. Generally mild virus that is much weakened from the original (delta or whatever it was) version. But governments have either gotten themselves into a pickle by telling everyone how bad it'd get, only it wasn't that bad, (if you start quoting "what about the x hundred who died today", then where were you during flu seasons past?) Or they are loving the power / maybe belive they are doing good. 

Either way. 

The time to end restrictions is long past. If we all stopped testing then the figures would look pretty small and we'd be well.on our way out of this nonsense.

Back up your comments, this conversation isn’t based up your opinion and I quote “  If we all stopped testing right now, the pandemic would be over. Fact. This is the most foolish and utterly ridiculous comment I have read since this Pandemic started, oh my God!:lol: Wow, there is no adequate response to such a completely rediculous statement!

• Like 4

Frankly I think we need to crack down even harder on antivaxxers. Go all Australia on the situation and restrict them to their homes until they take their goddamn shots, have vaccination happen at schools independent of what the parents want, and finally get this bloody pandemic over with. And if you guys think this is harsh, well during the world wars we had the ration. During that and Vietnam we had the draft. During Nazi Germany my great grandparents had to flee the continent on a ****ing tramp steamer to avoid being gassed. YOU have to get a shot, that's it. No using little tickets to buy flour and not being allowed to have lights on, no having to go off to the other side of the world to shoot dudes who's only crime was 'we kind of like Marx', and no gas chambers. Quit whining, do your duty, and be glad that YOUR generation's major struggle is so paltry and petty compared to that ****. 

Edited by Autochthon1990
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

You make a great point my friend, as far those saying they will not obey the mandates hey that’s their choice and if they are willing to deal with any consequences of their acts that’s cool. I mean people must stand up for their beliefs, I can respect that even though I don’t agree with it. 

Yes.  And I know they would think me foolish to worry about them because they are certain of their beliefs.  But statistics I read say although vaccinated and boosted still can get covid and die. unvaccinated are dying at 4 to 5 times the rate.  Funny and sad because if a doctor said there are no guarantees but this cancer treatment fatality rate 25% of this other treatment, we wouldn't waste long deciding what to do.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

• You right Tate they will never force vaccinate anyone, but there is a rumor that seems more consistent. From what is being said is the unvaccinated will only be able to frequent certain areas in towns and cities. Basically they could break things down to vaccinated and unvaccinated zones, that may make people happy and more comfortable!:yes:
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Tatetopa said:

Yes.  And I know they would think me foolish to worry about them because they are certain of their beliefs.  But statistics I read say although vaccinated and boosted still can get covid and die. unvaccinated are dying at 4 to 5 times the rate.  Funny and sad because if a doctor said there are no guarantees but this cancer treatment fatality rate 25% of this other treatment, we wouldn't waste long deciding what to do.

Tate in the link I posted above in this thread, from Jun to Dec 163,000 unvaccinated Americans have died those with breakthrough infections  who died don’t even equal 15% plus of that number. But here is the kicker, people would rather get their information from biased media sources than just do a little research by going to scientific and medical sites, buddy it’s really sad!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Back up your comments, this conversation isn’t based up your opinion and I quote “  If we all stopped testing right now, the pandemic would be over. Fact. This is the most foolish and utterly ridiculous comment I have read since this Pandemic started, oh my God!:lol: Wow, there is no adequate response to such a completely rediculous statement!

Testing, track and trace, it doesn't stop an airborne virus. Ironically one of the biggest advocates of that stance now runs the UK track and trace programme!

With zero testing, we'd be left with hospitalised numbers way below previous years and deaths from cold and flu symptoms at about half the annual norm.

Those stats wouldn't see it make the front page of a tabloid let alone a broadsheet 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

Hello Susie, I sincerely hope you doing well! Here is a better source of information, if you have time read through it you may be surprised.

COVID-19 breakthrough hospitalizations: https://www.healthsystemtracker.org/brief/characteristics-of-vaccinated-patients-hospitalized-with-covid-19-breakthrough-infections/

Hi Manwon! I'm fine.  I haven't been around anyone with Covid. I haven't been around anyone that was and hasn't tested negative before I saw them. I may be a little crazy from these rules, but why wouldn't they schedule my shot? Is this some new form of contact tracing? I didn't think they were doing that any more. I'm not saying anything about my second friend being exposed. I always mask up when I go out, which I don't do a whole lot of right now. When I go shopping how am I supposed to know who in the store has been in contact with somebody who tested positive? 

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Testing, track and trace, it doesn't stop an airborne virus. Ironically one of the biggest advocates of that stance now runs the UK track and trace programme!

With zero testing, we'd be left with hospitalised numbers way below previous years and deaths from cold and flu symptoms at about half the annual norm.

Those stats wouldn't see it make the front page of a tabloid let alone a broadsheet 

Dude your in the Twilight Zone, and to even try and make up some additional nonsense only proves it to be true!

Oh and by way you have not posted any stats, you have not posted a source, you have not posted a link the only thing you have done is prove what I have said above. On the very slim chance you do post something, media sources will not cut it. You need to post a medical journal from a reputable source!:yes:

Zap-Zap

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, susieice said:

Hi Manwon! I'm fine.  I haven't been around anyone with Covid. I haven't been around anyone that was and hasn't tested negative before I saw them. I may be a little crazy from these rules, but why wouldn't they schedule my shot? Is this some new form of contact tracing? I didn't think they were doing that any more. I'm not saying anything about my second friend being exposed. I always mask up when I go out, which I don't do a whole lot of right now. When I go shopping how am I supposed to know who in the store has been in contact with somebody who tested positive? 

I have no idea why they would not schedule you booster, that sounds very strange. I am sorry but I have no idea what’s happening in the states right now, over here in Korea there are no appointments at all you just go in and get vaccinated or a booster. Now that could be because my wife and I have received our vaccinations on Camp Humphrey a US Military base. There must be something going on in the states, I just don’t understand it. I think the rules in the states would drive me crazy also, I just hope things improve for you, because there is no shortage of vaccine to my knowledge. Anyway Susie don’t let those idiots get to you, with you background in health care you know how to take care of yourself.

Sincerely Susie be safe and stay health my friend !:tu:

• Like 1