Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

They'll never quit

F3SS

3 hours ago, godnodog said:

Here in Portugal, around 90%of covid hospitalisations are of unvaccinated people. Death rate is near 100%.

Nah, 15000 a day cases, which is a declining daily rate. About 11 a day on average dying. Less than .001%. If I've done the quick maths right.

5 hours ago, toast said:

As you are spreading BS here I have to correct you by providing the facts about the C19 actions here in Germany. These facts are first hand as I live in Germany: all Germans, and all foreigners who are here as well, are free to roam around the whole day, even the unvaxed idiots.

I fully back the decisions taken as it has shown in the past that especialy bars+clubs are hot spots for spreading of C19. Furthermore, I`m all for a vaccination mandate and even more restrictions for the unvaccinated covidiots (exception: people who have medical indications to get not vacced). I`m ok with to exclude covidiots from public transport, air/ship travel, working in jobs etc where they have direct contact to others like teacher, nurses, busdriver etc.

If the covidiots continue to refuse vaccination, they have to accept that their public life becomes more uncomfortable and limited. I give a fkg sht on their favorite claim "our freedom get restricted yadayada" because their behavior is a restriction of the freedem of the people who build the majority.

If you're jabbed and masked then what does it matter?

Or does that not work?

The vulnerable are jabbed.

You're free to  move again, unless it doesn't work.

Or you're overweight with comorbidty (as they're the only group affected) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

I'm guessing you are jabbed?

Boosted?

Masked?

Strip at the door and lube up with antiviral gunk?

Avoid speaking face to face?

Double lock your doors?

Adopt the position and bite down hard on a pillow?

Then how can the virus reach you when the jab is here?

The jab that'll save everyone.

Hi Open

Yes I am vaxed and boosted and wear a mask and clean my hands.

Depends on who I am talking to and whether you are wearing a mask

I lock the doors when I leave the house and not when I am at home but do wear a knife at all times so it depends on if you were invited in or just decided to walk in as to how safe you will be for unlawful entry

No I don't bite my pillow and assume the position I follow protocols for the benefit of everyone even you.

I haven't had covid so can only assume that the protocols and shots work from personal experience.

You are free to make a choice and live with the consequences just like anyone else and have to wonder what your point is in coming here to cry about you don't like something. No one likes covid or the conditions that we have to abide by in order to get past this initial phase of development, being impatient is about you not me and many others.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Just announced, UK most resilient nation against Omicron. 

Weird eh?

I mean England, most densely populated of those nations that make up the UK has the most lax restrictions in place. 

The jab and restrictions supporters arguments waning again.

I am waiting for links and sources of information to your previous comments, the UK may be doing great but they didn’t stop testing so what’s your point!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Yeah it is sad.  I listened to  Candace Owens claiming Trump was too old.  Then she shocked my by saying the internet allows independent research finding obscure sites..  She doesn't seem to realize independent research was always possible, even in the old days.  The other thing is that  "obscure" sights are important to her as if she discovered hidden knowledge.  They are just as likely Chinese, Russian, or even Iranian disinformation sites. A whole lot of other countries would prosper by making us ignorant and divided.

I totally agree, in fact there are many people on this form who post sources from disinformation sites like that. When confronted with it they just carry on using those sources again, it makes me wonder who some of these people really support sadly!:(

• Like 2

2 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Just announced, UK most resilient nation against Omicron. 

Weird eh?

I mean England, most densely populated of those nations that make up the UK has the most lax restrictions in place. 

The jab and restrictions supporters arguments waning again.

Did you know the UK has just passed 150,000 deaths which Means the UK has the highest mortality rate of any country in Europe?

In the past seven days, 1,271 people have died, a 38% rise on the week before. So what’s really weird is the propaganda you spreading, the UK is in bad shape, you really sad dude.

I have to ask who are you working for, who gives you this false information to spread?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jan/08/uk-first-country-in-europe-to-pass-150000-covid-deaths-figures-show

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Thanks 3

33 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Did you know the UK has just passed 150,000 deaths which Means the UK has the highest mortality rate of any country in Europe?

In the past seven days, 1,271 people have died, a 38% rise on the week before. So what really weird is the propaganda you spreading, the UK is in bad shape, you really sad dude.

I have to ask who are you working for, who gives you this false information to spread?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jan/08/uk-first-country-in-europe-to-pass-150000-covid-deaths-figures-show

Ignore the fact that COVID can damage the heart and give you one of the comorbidities of concern.  Ignore the fact it is estimated half the adult population lives with heart conditions. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Golden Duck said:

Ignore the fact that COVID can damage the heart and give you one of the comorbidities of concern.  Ignore the fact it is estimated half the adult population lives with heart conditions. 

I totally agree with you, but I think some of these people are actually working for some organization it just doesn’t make sense why they would post the nonsense they do!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

That could be treated and even reversed with simple dietary and lifestyle changes.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Only_ said:

That could be treated and even reversed with simple dietary and lifestyle changes.

A few, not all.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

A few, not all.

People don't have to live with heart disease. It is totally preventable and can be reversed.

People don't have to live with diabetes either, or any other diseases of civilization.

Edited by Only_
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

It's all there in a picture for you so you don't have to stress your tiny, tiny, tiny brain. 

Yep  the same picture for everyone who choose to look.

• Like 1

WTH are you rabbiting about? Are you drunk? 

The NT represents 1% of Australia and is 95% vaccinated and facing a four day lock down. 

That's the reality of the situation the lying poster FESS exaggerated. 

Vaccines do work. My flatmate got covid. I didn't. If the vaccine didn't work I would have got it. 

You are a class A clown.

Hmmm, I thought the scientists said it doesn't stop you getting covid?

Guess we need to sned then over to your home to do real research.

Mind you, they'll have to be quick, covid is fizzing out and at a fast rate, like all the other mild viruses before it.

38 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Yep  the same picture for everyone who choose to look.

Don't look up. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSA4eN1vZrt327tdeuqo89

1 hour ago, Only_ said:

People don't have to live with heart disease. It is totally preventable and can be reversed.

People don't have to live with diabetes either, or any other diseases of civilization.

Does that apply to Long QT.  Does it apply to congenital defects that are often undetected.  How many basketball players have Marfans?

That's just a few examples.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Hmmm, I thought the scientists said it doesn't stop you getting covid?

Of course it does. 

There are breakthrough cases. Around one in a hundred thousand. Most vunerable are those who have pre existing conditions. 

Gosh, how on earth can you still be stumbling around these basics? It's got to be deliberate. Nobody is that stupid. 

Guess we need to sned then over to your home to do real research.

Nah, all that's needed is for you to stop quoting anti vax garbage and educate yourself. 

Mind you, they'll have to be quick, covid is fizzing out and at a fast rate, like all the other mild viruses before it.

I haven't know anyone who got it for the last two years, in the last week five people I know got it. 

It might be a final hurrah for Covid seeing as we have the vaccine and are treating the fools refusing the vaccine and ending up in hospital. But the curtain sure isn't closed yet. Hopefully the responsible people who did get vaccinated will bring this to a close this year.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, acidhead said:

LOL :D

I don't get it. 

I live in the same place. Due to another medical condition he has, and that he is double vaccinated, covid wasn't picked up for almost a week. I drove him to hospital three times in my car. Ate at the same table. Watched movies in the same room every evening for several days before he went to hospital. He is one of these people who have to be on deaths door before he sees a GP or even takes a Panadol. 

If the vaccine doesn't work, why wouldn't I have got it? I'm actually rather susceptible to colds and flu's. 

3 minutes ago, acidhead said:

-- Branch Covidians 

:D

Not by my definition :)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_UxYcF9tZNeKqLfn1tMl

• Haha 1

Just now, acidhead said:

You're getting warmer buds

Yes. It's summer here. 

Lots of rain though.

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, acidhead said:

You're getting warmer buds

Hi Acidhead

Could you please take the time to give your own thoughts. As it is there are 38 million people living in this country and you wish you were and American but for some reason think the rest of the country should change because you don't want to move to the country you idolize. Then you post twit vids and posts by people who have biases and may not be all that  and a bag of chips.

You get asked questions because people want to understand you position and not some memes of an ideology

Edited by jmccr8
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2

Of course it does. 

There are breakthrough cases. Around one in a hundred thousand. Most vunerable are those who have pre existing conditions. 

Gosh, how on earth can you still be stumbling around these basics? It's got to be deliberate. Nobody is that stupid. 

Nah, all that's needed is for you to stop quoting anti vax garbage and educate yourself. 

I haven't know anyone who got it for the last two years, in the last week five people I know got it. 

It might be a final hurrah for Covid seeing as we have the vaccine and are treating the fools refusing the vaccine and ending up in hospital. But the curtain sure isn't closed yet. Hopefully the responsible people who did get vaccinated will bring this to a close this year.

Breakthrough cases, the jab working, that'll be it.

Although nearly every person who dies from it is overweight with comorbidity.

No wonder the Dr that confronted the UK MP Sajid David recently pointed out he had worked the covid wards with no jab  and delivered some.tough to hear news that je was fine, as were his fit staff. The people he treated were all overweight with serious medical factors, Oh yes, he was never overrun either. The hospital coped just fine.

6 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

No wonder the Dr that confronted the UK MP Sajid David recently pointed out he had worked the covid wards with no jab  and delivered some.tough to hear news that je was fine, as were his fit staff. The people he treated were all overweight with serious medical factors, Oh yes, he was never overrun either. The hospital coped just fine.

Hi Open

Interesting thought so had a look and guess what beinghttps://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/the-top-10-causes-of-death fat has nothing to do with dying in most cases but can be a contributor effect,

https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/the-top-10-causes-of-death

The world’s biggest killer is ischaemic heart disease, responsible for 16% of the world’s total deaths. Since 2000, the largest increase in deaths has been for this disease, rising by more than 2 million to 8.9 million deaths in 2019. Stroke and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease are the 2nd and 3rd leading causes of death, responsible for approximately 11% and 6% of total deaths respectively.

Lower respiratory infections remained the world’s most deadly communicable disease, ranked as the 4th leading cause of death. However, the number of deaths has gone down substantially: in 2019 it claimed 2.6 million lives, 460 000 fewer than in 2000.

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/number-of-deaths-per-year

Number of deaths per year, World

The dotted line shows the medium variant of the UN population projections.

•  Change country
  •  
19502099198020002020204020602080020 million40 million60 million80 million100 million120 millionWorld

Source: United Nations – Population Division (2019 Revision)

Yes overweight can be a concern and not all bodies or body types are the same not to mention hereditary proclivities to health issues

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

My flatmate is a beanpole.

He would be the definition of not fat. Obesity doesn't factor there.

Steve James has had covid and thinks that his anti bodies are sufficient. 

I do wonder of he has read the study in the Lancet Infectious Diseases paper. 

I'd say not, wouldn't you? 

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

My flatmate is a beanpole.

He would be the definition of not fat. Obesity doesn't factor there.

Steve James has had covid and thinks that his anti bodies are sufficient. 

I do wonder of he has read the study in the Lancet Infectious Diseases paper. 

I'd say not, wouldn't you? 

Just seen the repors coming from UK, the ex vaccine chief saying it is time to end testing and jabs.

It's like him and me are reading the same data.

43 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Cartoon section I suspect going by your posting.

Yeah, both broadsheets acclaimed for their commitment to comedy on their front page.

The data on covid is dynamic. It is all pointing at covid being over. Cases are immaterial now, the hospitalisations and deaths data shows the way forward and it's been a  clear message for quite a while now. 

Time to be free again.