Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

They'll never quit

F3SS

11 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Nah, 15000 a day cases, which is a declining daily rate. About 11 a day on average dying. Less than .001%. If I've done the quick maths right.

No mate, of those that die near 100% are unvaccinated.sorry for nit making this clearer

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Cases are immaterial now, the hospitalisations and deaths data shows the way forward and it's been a  clear message for quite a while now. 

Hi Open

Yes because people have been taking the issue seriously and the majority has taken part in helping this. That does not mean it is over and for now think that the goal is to push it to the point that it is more like having the flu.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Open

Yes because people have been taking the issue seriously and the majority has taken part in helping this. That does not mean it is over and for now think that the goal is to push it to the point that it is more like having the flu.

But it really does. The virus is following well-known paths. It's why the Dr origibally behind the vaccines in the UK is calling for jabs and masks to go. He knows. The data knows. Time to stop project fear from governments. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

But it really does. The virus is following well-known paths. It's why the Dr origibally behind the vaccines in the UK is calling for jabs and masks to go. He knows. The data knows. Time to stop project fear from governments. 

Hi Open

Yes tings are changing because the majority of the world is doing their part, why do you discount our proactive actions as not having an effect on how this virus is adapting? If none of us did anything chances are there would be more deaths, we are changing the game but it's not going to happen between now and tomorrow morning so we all have to work together. 

You don't want to be a part of it fine but quit crying about how you are being forced to do nothing.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Open

Yes tings are changing because the majority of the world is doing their part, why do you discount our proactive actions as not having an effect on how this virus is adapting? If none of us did anything chances are there would be more deaths, we are changing the game but it's not going to happen between now and tomorrow morning so we all have to work together. 

You don't want to be a part of it fine but quit crying about how you are being forced to do nothing.

And just leave hundreds of thousands to die from missing hospital appointments for serious conditions while a mild virus takes the limelight fuelled by psychological nudge units that havent quite figured out how how get countries back to normal?

No, I'll keep walking my path.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Am I the only one who's become so jaded and apathetic to this whole thing? I don't care about the new and improved variant, I don't care about the un/vaxxed. I don't even care about the casualities. I hope most realize that when this is over, there will be no going back to 'normal'. The boot lickers might get by, but I'll stand with those who resist. 

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 8

On 1/9/2022 at 5:43 AM, OpenMindedSceptic said:

No, I'll keep walking my path.

Hi Open

Your path seems to be to come here and cry about how you don't like something, so what does that really do for you or anyone else? What positive effect can your petty preferences have on the effort to resolve the situation other than to do nothing and let the virus take it's course and kill off as many as it can? People are dying from coviod the steps that have been taken have reduced the death toll and severity of symptoms has had an effect whether you like it or not.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Thread cleaned

That's enough of the derogatory personal remarks, folks.

If you can't make your point without resorting to insulting other members, then step away from the thread.

• Like 1

On 1/8/2022 at 3:44 AM, ouija ouija said:

There may come a time when governments have to pay out an awful lot of compensation to the unvaccinated.

Honestly I don’t believe that will occur, with current trend sadly in another year or so there will not be that many left. Currently the unvaccinated have a mortality rate of approximately 11.5% Worldwide, that is up from around 9% two months ago. So with that said the last thing the unvaccinated should be worried about is compensation!:(

• Confused 1

On 1/9/2022 at 10:12 AM, godnodog said:

No mate, of those that die near 100% are unvaccinated.sorry for nit making this clearer

It's an interesting stat but I cannot find any data available to say if they were or weren't jabbed. 

Have you got a link? 

24 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

It's an interesting stat but I cannot find any data available to say if they were or weren't jabbed. 

Have you got a link? 

No sorry, it was on tv news

• Haha 3

Government official corrects reporters about numbers

https://ionline-sapo-pt.translate.goog/artigo/758178/covid-19-nao-se-sabe-que-percentagem-de-doentes-internados-estao-ou-nao-vacinados-n-mero-diverge-corrige-lacerda-sales?seccao=Portugal_i&_x_tr_sl=pt&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en-US

So it is most likely that death numbers of nom vaccinated is also lower but still extremely high in comparison with vaccinated

• Like 2

I've been thinking about the Hong Kong Flu from 1968 & 1969.   To my knowledge nothing was shut down, no one thought about making people wear masks (though when the spanish flu hit the second year people did way back when).   After the second winter I don't remember people having the flu like they did in 1968 & 1969.   I was a kid so I don't know how many people died or if hospitals were overrun.   But I do know it was bad, and all over the world it was bad.   What was different then?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hong_Kong_flu

The Hong Kong flu, also known as the 1968 flu pandemic, was a flu pandemic whose outbreak in 1968 and 1969 killed between one and four million people globally.[1][2][3][4][5] It is among the deadliest pandemics in history, and was caused by an H3N2 strain of the influenza A virus. The virus was descended from H2N2 (which caused the Asian flu pandemic in 1957–1958) through antigenic shift—a genetic process in which genes from multiple subtypes are reassorted to form a new virus.[

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Have you got a link? 

You are asking for a link, the guy who never provides any himself!:lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Honestly I don’t believe that will occur, with current trend sadly in another year or so there will not be that many left. Currently the unvaccinated have a mortality rate of approximately 11.5% Worldwide, that is up from around 9% two months ago. So with that said the last thing the unvaccinated should be worried about is compensation!:(

Whats your maths behind these figures? There's curently a less than 1% that any case will die as a result of catching covid in the UK. And then the jab or  unjabbed is showing as unlikely to be a causal factor when considering qeight issues plus comorbidty factors.

We can also tell this because the UK government in May 2020 when they had all the data at their fingertips were publicly saying restrictions were needed due to some deadly virus but then behind closed doors, invited 100 people to a party - because they already knew it was a mild virus for healthy people. They wouldn't have risked their own staff.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

You are asking for a link, the guy who never provides any himself!:lol:

He did a Golden.

Zilch.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, godnodog said:

Government official corrects reporters about numbers

https://ionline-sapo-pt.translate.goog/artigo/758178/covid-19-nao-se-sabe-que-percentagem-de-doentes-internados-estao-ou-nao-vacinados-n-mero-diverge-corrige-lacerda-sales?seccao=Portugal_i&_x_tr_sl=pt&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en-US

So it is most likely that death numbers of nom vaccinated is also lower but still extremely high in comparison with vaccinated

In the United States 163,000 COVID-19 deaths occurred for the unvaccinated alone from June to December 2021.

https://www.healthsystemtracker.org/brief/covid19-and-other-leading-causes-of-death-in-the-us/

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

He did a Golden.

Zilch.

What claims did make?

Here is the lawyer making the complaint to the ICC.

https://hannahroselaw.co.uk/

This is the case OpenSeptic says the police are investigating.  However, Rose said they won't get involved.

We can't be sure if Septic is full of it or is illiterate.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Whats your maths behind these figures? There's curently a less than 1% that any case will die as a result of catching covid in the UK. And then the jab or  unjabbed is showing as unlikely to be a causal factor when considering qeight issues plus comorbidty factors.

We can also tell this because the UK government in May 2020 when they had all the data at their fingertips were publicly saying restrictions were needed due to some deadly virus but then behind closed doors, invited 100 people to a party - because they already knew it was a mild virus for healthy people. They wouldn't have risked their own staff.

Like I said look it up why should anyone supply a source for you, you never provide any when asked. But here is the difference between me and you, I don’t make statements that are hyperbole, the truth is out there my friend do some research it will be good for you!:yes:

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

I feel sorry for you so I will through you a bone, between Jan and Sept 2021 the mortality rate was 32% for the unvaccinated, but it’s even higher now and you will need to find that for yourself.

Edited by Manwon Lender

8 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I feel sorry for you so I will through you a bone, between Jan and Sept 2021 the mortality rate was 32% for the unvaccinated, but it’s even higher now and you will need to find that for yourself.

Sometimes a post is so out to lunch I can't help but respond.

Take a step back and think about this logically: do you really believe 1/3 unvaccinated are dying? How many unvaccinated do you know personally who died directly from covid-19? 
In two years, I've not seen a single ambulance visit a neighborhood near me. I haven't lost a single co-worker. I don't even know of any friends who know of anyone who died from covid.

Your own numbers will show the vast majority of covid deaths occur in the elderly, almost exclusively in nursing homes and hospitals. With most of the country now vaccinated, how are so many unvaccinated still alive to clog the hospitals? Are these the same unvaccinated people from last year? Case numbers are surging and hospitalizations are still high (supposedly,) so this is either a failure of the vaccine or they are fudging the numbers.

At some point, you have to reconcile those big, scary numbers with reality. It doesn't add up and I think most people with agree with this assessment. Two years in and young, unvaccinated people with no comorbidities are still here, still not following mandates are in fact doing just fine. Step away from the screen and look out your window...you may be surprised at what you see.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

The maths I am asking for is how you get an 11.5% mortality rate when the US has the worst case scenario, manipulated, figures off 63M cases and 843k deaths or approx 1.3% mortality rate for jabbed and unjabbed.

I am suggesting your 11.5% mortality claim for unjabbed is nonsense inflated more than ten-fold.

What formula are you using? Or are you a data modeler for governments covid reaction?

4 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

Sometimes a post is so out to lunch I can't help but respond.

Take a step back and think about this logically: do you really believe 1/3 unvaccinated are dying? How many unvaccinated do you know personally who died directly from covid-19? 
In two years, I've not seen a single ambulance visit a neighborhood near me. I haven't lost a single co-worker. I don't even know of any friends who know of anyone who died from covid.

Your own numbers will show the vast majority of covid deaths occur in the elderly, almost exclusively in nursing homes and hospitals. With most of the country now vaccinated, how are so many unvaccinated still alive to clog the hospitals? Are these the same unvaccinated people from last year? Case numbers are surging and hospitalizations are still high (supposedly,) so this is either a failure of the vaccine or they are fudging the numbers.

At some point, you have to reconcile those big, scary numbers with reality. It doesn't add up and I think most people with agree with this assessment. Two years in and young, unvaccinated people with no comorbidities are still here, still not following mandates are in fact doing just fine. Step away from the screen and look out your window...you may be surprised at what you see.

I personally know of three people who have died two in the United States and 1 here in South Korea, you see I am retired US Military living in South Korea. So you have not seen a single ambulance in your neighborhood, Wow that’s really a big part of the world, but maybe you have not been very far from where you were born.

Currently 62% of the United States is fully vaccinated which leave 38% of the country unvaccinated. Are the vaccines working yes they are, because approximately 90% of the deaths attributed to Covid-19 are unvaccinated, those who did not receive the full vaccination, or those with other health issues combined with SARS-COVID-2. To me those numbers are not scary at all, I have a background biological warfare that spans 34 years do to my military and government contractor careers.

So please go somewhere else with your scary little comments:lol: I have far more knowledge than you do on the subject and if you don’t believe that I will happy to have a in depth conversation with you on all phases of this pandemic, to make sure we are speaking from direct knowledge we can give it a 1 minute reply between questions and we can verify all responses at the end of our discussion.

Oh and by the way, as far as out to lunch is concerned wipe the Catsup off the corner of your mouth my friend!:lol:

How does that sound, seems pretty fair to me, I will wait with baited breath for your reply!:yes:

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations?country=USA

1 hour ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

The maths I am asking for is how you get an 11.5% mortality rate when the US has the worst case scenario, manipulated, figures off 63M cases and 843k deaths or approx 1.3% mortality rate for jabbed and unjabbed.

I am suggesting your 11.5% mortality claim for unjabbed is nonsense inflated more than ten-fold.

What formula are you using? Or are you a data modeler for governments covid reaction?

The 11.5% for unvaccinated deaths is Worldwide not for the United States alone. You need to go back and read post 84 my friend.

Oh and honestly where are you from?

Edited by Manwon Lender

3 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

The 11.5% for unvaccinated deaths is Worldwide not for the United States alone. You need to go back and read post 84 my friend.

Oh and honestly where are you from?

313M cases reported worldwide, 5.5M deaths. That's a 1.77% mortality rate BUT...

Many countries do not have widespread testing so case numbers will be higher.

So mortality rates are undoubtedly lower than 1.77%

BUT

That figure includes jabbed and unjabbed 

Nowhere is there an 11% mortality rate and certainly not unjabbed people.

And if you're in normal weight limits and have no metabolic disease then you are just not going to die from this super mild virus.