Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

They'll never quit

F3SS

3 hours ago, F3SS said:

Australia (NT): Work is not a reason to leave home. You may not excersize. (you are in prison, your leaders are granting you minimal permissions) geez oh man you guys are screwed. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/covid_clarity/status/1479288933477490689

NT is a state in Australia, not Australia which houses roughly 1% of the nations population.

So as for "you guys are screwed" your not actually referring to 99% of the population there.

And vaccinated people may go about their business. That applies to the unvaccinated only.

You are a bigotted fear monger.

It's better here than there.

The Northern Territory will enter a territory-wide lockout from 1pm on Thursday as COVID-19 community cases continue to rise.

The lockout will last until noon on Monday when a vaccine-pass system will be introduced.

The fully vaccinated can continue as they were. For people who are not vaccinated, lockdown rules will apply to everyone (aged) 16 and above,” Chief Minister Michael Gunner said.

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/health-wellbeing/northern-territory-to-enter-lockout-from-1pm-as-covid-cases-double-c-5204865.amp

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Thanks Manwon. I think what's happening is that cases here in the US are skyrocketing since Omicron came in. It spreads like the plague and the news stations are always pushing shots but if you want the recommendations and the protocols, including Fauci's and the CDC to change, just watch the next news broadcast. What they say changes from the morning news to the evening news and then again on the nightly news. It's beyond confusing and all the stories are that the US is up now to a million new cases a day. That's the last one I heard. Nobody knows what to think. Every broadcast starts out with a solid 5-10 minutes of soaring Covid cases and ever changing things you're supposed to do. I see media really working people up and people are getting goofy even more than they were before. Some more are wearing masks, but a lot aren't. And it's not just anti-vaxers. 

Seriously, one million a day...

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/coronavirus/fauci-well-hit-1m-covid-cases-a-day-but-the-wave-may-break-this-month/3485381/

https://news.yahoo.com/us-records-over-1-million-160239047.html

We've always needed appointments to get the shots. At least around here. In the beginning they were very hard to get because everybody was after them. You could go online and watch time slots disappear like crazy while you were looking at the screen. It's not that bad now. You can get appointments for boosters. Tests are another story. Lines are hours long everywhere. Home tests are hard to find in stores and drug stores and they have gotten expensive. 

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

But here is the kicker, people would rather get their information from biased media sources than just do a little research by going to scientific and medical sites, buddy it’s really sad!

Yeah it is sad.  I listened to  Candace Owens claiming Trump was too old.  Then she shocked my by saying the internet allows independent research finding obscure sites..  She doesn't seem to realize independent research was always possible, even in the old days.  The other thing is that  "obscure" sights are important to her as if she discovered hidden knowledge.  They are just as likely Chinese, Russian, or even Iranian disinformation sites. A whole lot of other countries would prosper by making us ignorant and divided.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

NT is a state in Australia, not Australia which houses roughly 1% of the nations population.

So as for "you guys are screwed" your not actually referring to 99% of the population there.

And vaccinated people may go about their business. That applies to the unvaccinated only.

The Northern Territory will enter a territory-wide lockout from 1pm on Thursday as COVID-19 community cases continue to rise.

The lockout will last until noon on Monday when a vaccine-pass system will be introduced.

The fully vaccinated can continue as they were. For people who are not vaccinated, lockdown rules will apply to everyone (aged) 16 and above,” Chief Minister Michael Gunner said.

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/health-wellbeing/northern-territory-to-enter-lockout-from-1pm-as-covid-cases-double-c-5204865.amp

And NT is 95 per cent vaccinated.  So we're talking even less people impacted.

TGA information reveals two reports per thousand doses.  The vaccine is orders of magnitude safer.

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

And NT is 95 per cent vaccinated.  So we're talking even less people impacted.

TGA information reveals two reports per thousand doses.  The vaccine is orders of magnitude safer.

We're larger and 86% vaccinated but cases keep soaring. Vaccinated here rapidly means nothing anymore. You need to have your boosters plus a negative test. People aren't handling the potential for lockdowns well.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

Dude your in the Twilight Zone, and to even try and make up some additional nonsense only proves it to be true!

Oh and by way you have not posted any stats, you have not posted a source, you have not posted a link the only thing you have done is prove what I have said above. On the very slim chance you do post something, media sources will not cut it. You need to post a medical journal from a reputable source!:yes:

Zap-Zap

You are free to post stats that disprove my comments.

Two Dr's on BBC this morning right now, "1% chance of hospitalisation", "it's the beginning of the end (of covid)", "more people in hospital.vaccinated than unvaccinated"... this covid thing is done.

41 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

You are free to post stats that disprove my comments.

Two Dr's on BBC this morning right now, "1% chance of hospitalisation", "it's the beginning of the end (of covid)", "more people in hospital.vaccinated than unvaccinated"... this covid thing is done.

It's not true in most places as far as I know. I was reading a GP forum a couple days ago that didn't at all say the vaccinated dominate hospitalisation. 

If it is, it means the vaccine worked. Less vaccinated people exist to catch covid. 

50% vaccinated population:

50-50-1440x917.png

80% vaccinated population:

80-20-1440x860.png

You're just basically admitting that you have been wrong all along as far as I can tell. No surprise there. Most posters have been saying that all along.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

Wow, look at the illogical fear of unvaccinated.

It's like the vaccines and masks don't work.

But if they didn't work then Wales wouldn't be lower in the stats than Emgland... oh wait Wales aren't lower in the stats, they're higher despite added restrictions and same climate and locality. Must be a blip in the stats. Oh wait Michigan... same? State to state next to it. Oh well Isreal and Gibralatar, amongst the most jabbed countries  in th world must be on top of this... what no?

So England, on top of it. Covid showing classic signs ofcdeckibe with minimal restrictions must have it wrong? 

It ends when we all say no.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

It's not true in most places as far as I know. I was reading a GP forum a couple days ago that didn't at all say the vaccinated dominate hospitalisation. 

If it is, it means the vaccine worked. Less vaccinated people exist to catch covid. 

50% vaccinated population:

50-50-1440x917.png

80% vaccinated population:

80-20-1440x860.png

You're just basically admitting that you have been wrong all along as far as I can tell. No surprise there. Most posters have been saying that all along.

What? The doctor representing the mantra, "get vaccinated", who works in the NHS and quoted her source which happened to be the one used to justify vaccines and lockdowns... she was lying? Or got her stats wrong? 

Right.

There may come a time when governments have to pay out an awful lot of compensation to the unvaccinated.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Frankly I think we need to crack down even harder on antivaxxers. Go all Australia on the situation and restrict them to their homes until they take their goddamn shots, have vaccination happen at schools independent of what the parents want, 

You're a maniac

• Like 5

3 hours ago, F3SS said:

You're a maniac

and you are an unqualified observer.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, F3SS said:

You're a maniac

No, I'm just tired of coddling the stupid. If you lot want to be the party of personal responsibility, then act responsibly and get your shot. 

6 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Wow, look at the illogical fear of unvaccinated.

Mind explaining why it would be "illogical" to be "afraid" of the unvaccinated? Be sure to spare me the HTML/CSS/JavaScript files this time.

10 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Its not looking good for the mandates from what  I have seen today. It may not be an issue for you at all.  Even if it prevails, you can't be handcuffed or tied down and injected against your will.

Although, there is precedent for that.

Doug

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

There may come a time when governments have to pay out an awful lot of compensation to the unvaccinated.

For what?  Allowing them to get covid?

Doug

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

Doug

Sounds to me like some countries have fallen off the deep end.

If we allow those who don't want vaccinations to skip them, about 1% of them will die and about half of them will end up with life-long disabilities.  But if that's what they want, why not?  Our only problem will be how to take care of a natio of invalids.

Doug

• Like 1

11 hours ago, F3SS said:

Germany: only triple vaxed may roam free with papers. For now.

As you are spreading BS here I have to correct you by providing the facts about the C19 actions here in Germany. These facts are first hand as I live in Germany: all Germans, and all foreigners who are here as well, are free to roam around the whole day, even the unvaxed idiots.

I fully back the decisions taken as it has shown in the past that especialy bars+clubs are hot spots for spreading of C19. Furthermore, I`m all for a vaccination mandate and even more restrictions for the unvaccinated covidiots (exception: people who have medical indications to get not vacced). I`m ok with to exclude covidiots from public transport, air/ship travel, working in jobs etc where they have direct contact to others like teacher, nurses, busdriver etc.

If the covidiots continue to refuse vaccination, they have to accept that their public life becomes more uncomfortable and limited. I give a fkg sht on their favorite claim "our freedom get restricted yadayada" because their behavior is a restriction of the freedem of the people who build the majority.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Here in Portugal, around 90%of covid hospitalisations are of unvaccinated people. Death rate is near 100%.

Edited by godnodog
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Doug1066 said:

Doug

1 hour ago, Doug1066 said:

Sounds to me like some countries have fallen off the deep end.

If we allow those who don't want vaccinations to skip them, about 1% of them will die and about half of them will end up with life-long disabilities.  But if that's what they want, why not?  Our only problem will be how to take care of a natio of invalids.

Doug

:lol: I thought that was what she meant by 'compensation to the unvaccinated'. Disability insurance for long covid survivors that survived covid, but are unable to function on their own anymore.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Katniss said:

:lol: I thought that was what she meant by 'compensation to the unvaccinated'. Disability insurance for long covid survivors that survived covid, but are unable to function on their own anymore.

Yes, but you have to buy insurance before the fact.  If they won't get shots, they won't be smart enough to buy insurance, either.

Doug

• Like 3

2 hours ago, toast said:

As you are spreading BS here I have to correct you by providing the facts about the C19 actions here in German

Use the following to detect conspiracy theories and other right-wing bs (works on left-wing bs, too):

The SLAP test:

1. Does it attempt to Scare or Shock?  If yes, look closer.

2.  Does it rely on complicated or far-fetched Logistics?  If yes, look closer.

3.  Does it involve famous people, products or events?  The A-list.  If yes, look closer.

4.  Does it demonize or portray a person or group as "other (Prejudice)"?  If yes, look closer.

There are reputable websites thyat can be used in fact-checking:  Leadstories.com; FactCheck.org and Snopes.com.

Conspiracy theories make for fun stories, but I wouldn't want anyone thinking I believed them.

Doug

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Dude your in the Twilight Zone, and to even try and make up some additional nonsense only proves it to be true!

Oh and by way you have not posted any stats, you have not posted a source, you have not posted a link the only thing you have done is prove what I have said above. On the very slim chance you do post something, media sources will not cut it. You need to post a medical journal from a reputable source!:yes:

Zap-Zap

Just announced, UK most resilient nation against Omicron. 

Weird eh?

I mean England, most densely populated of those nations that make up the UK has the most lax restrictions in place. 

The jab and restrictions supporters arguments waning again.

Edited by OpenMindedSceptic

5 hours ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Mind explaining why it would be "illogical" to be "afraid" of the unvaccinated? Be sure to spare me the HTML/CSS/JavaScript files this time.

I'm guessing you are jabbed?

Boosted?

Masked?

Strip at the door and lube up with antiviral gunk?

Avoid speaking face to face?

Double lock your doors?

Adopt the position and bite down hard on a pillow?

Then how can the virus reach you when the jab is here?

The jab that'll save everyone.

• Like 2