Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My necklace and earrings will move, my body will move


Believer0815
 Share

Recommended Posts

Don’t know where to start with what’s been happening. 
I literally get moved around by something/someone? My necklace and earrings will move while I’m wearing them. 
whatever it is is also sexual and is powerful. 
I can give more detail if needed.

Spoiler

Ignore this

Spoiler

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

If it's not worrying you, ignore it. Don't pay it any attention and it will stop.

Welcome to UM Believer0815 :st

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Welcome to UM!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (IP: Staff) ·
12 hours ago, Believer0815 said:

Don’t know where to start with what’s been happening. 
I literally get moved around by something/someone? My necklace and earrings will move while I’m wearing them. 
whatever it is is also sexual and is powerful. 
I can give more detail if needed.

  Hide contents

Ignore this

  Hide contents

 

 

Welcome to UM :st Not sure what you meant with the hidden contents boxes? And yes do give more detail, just leave the sexual or any other rule breaking stuff out of the details please. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

If it's not worrying you, ignore it. Don't pay it any attention and it will stop.

Welcome to UM Believer0815 :st

I’ve tried that. It’s been happening for like a year now

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Believer0815 said:

I’ve tried that. It’s been happening for like a year now

I'm sure if this phemonenon is real a college science department would be interested in it. I mean, that might prove something, but....... I know how this works. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.