Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump promotes Capitol riot conspiracy theory

Eldorado

Donald Trump has furthered another baseless conspiracy theory about the Capitol riot by promoting the claim that federal agents were behind the attack.

The former US president said in a statement on Sunday that “Americans aren’t buying into" the work of a bipartisan House committee investigating the 6 January 2021 attack on the US Capitol, and referred to the term “fedsurrection”.

MSN

Rumors such as this are given room to grow when the government refuses to put forward the video evidence of what occurred that day.  Odd that DC seems hell-bent on keeping that video out of the hands of Republican congress members and even from the citizens who've been charged with crimes.  Yep... odd...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2022 at 6:11 PM, stereologist said:

You would expect something that stupid from Trump. Who is going to fall for Trump's stupidity?

Well sure, when it happened i questioned were any forum members involved not a reach considering some posts they make and love of trump,

Its not hard to grasp everyone heard trump both instigate the 6th and not try to stop it he likely will get in hot water for it.

4 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

family guy cooking GIF

Oh no you made me think of trumps blunder about shooting up disinfectants to cure covid that or put bright light into the body,

Dammit man, biden is so boring.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

Oh no you made me think of trumps blunder about shooting up disinfectants to cure covid that or put bright light into the body,

Dammit man, biden is so boring.

:lol: I would appear to be having intermittent likes again

• Like 2