Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Skepticism continues to surround Pentagon's new UFO office

UM-Bot

Quoting Luis Elizondo:

"If we want 70 more years of secrecy on this topic, then the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and Security is the perfect place to put it," 

Simple as that ;)

• Haha 3

Why would anyone ever believe anything they say on the subject? They have never told the truth, buried reports, bullied witnesses and made the general public mock each other all in the name of secrecy. This time it's different though.

Edited by Gumball
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

Different how? It’s the same BS excuses as always. The government is never going tell us anything but lies.

Edited by Freez1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Freez1 said:

Different how? It’s the same BS excuses as always. The government is never going tell us anything but lies.

I was being sarcastic.

On 1/11/2022 at 12:31 AM, Freez1 said:

I agree with you, they usually do tell the big lie. But it leaves us to wonder, why? what are they up to?

for the first 70 years, all they did was bury the UFO, now they can't give enough of it to us. It sounds like one way is deception and the other by default 
must be akin to the truth. It's contradictory, anyway.

One thing I will say in their favor at this point in the new era, when they say that "UAPs exist", they are telling the truth (to me) because this is
something I have already known and embraced in my life. After that, I cannot sense at all or with any degree of confidence anything else they promote

I also think that everything they have been feeding us in the new era is either all truth based or all bullwhackies. The tough part for me 
is trying to figure out what is to be gained by the government if in fact they are feeding us pure propaganda. What do they get?
They would have a society of basically brain dead people that big gov is all prepared to do WHAT to?

I don't get it. :wacko:

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
reword

Another lie to throw sand in the eye of the world, hid away secret weapons and war technologies manufacturad under the illusion of space invaders.

• Thanks 1

Times change so do mind sets and labels whats ridiculously hysterical is the dear true believers who insist ( and have for decades ) that the day of disclosure is upon us,

Get past that notion, no way to keep that global secret with all the eyes public and private on the skies but those blind believers keep braying.

I dont blame the change from "UFO" to "UAP" ufo was too dated and ruined by those noisy silly true believer insisting ufo= aliens ive seen that same camp trying to ruin uap claiming it equals alien, the part they miss is the definitions of the words,

"Unexplained" is just that not a jump to any absolute and "phenomenon" doesnt mean its not of this natural world, no aliens involved.

While true believers will get kicker knots over it this is it...

38 minutes ago, qxcontinuum said:

Another lie to throw sand in the eye of the world, hid away secret weapons and war technologies manufacturad under the illusion of space invaders.

• Like 1

On 1/17/2022 at 10:28 PM, the13bats said:

Times change so do mind sets and labels whats ridiculously hysterical is the dear true believers who insist ( and have for decades ) that the day of disclosure is upon us,

Get past that notion, no way to keep that global secret with all the eyes public and private on the skies but those blind believers keep braying.

I dont blame the change from "UFO" to "UAP" ufo was too dated and ruined by those noisy silly true believer insisting ufo= aliens ive seen that same camp trying to ruin uap claiming it equals alien, the part they miss is the definitions of the words,

"Unexplained" is just that not a jump to any absolute and "phenomenon" doesnt mean its not of this natural world, no aliens involved.

While true believers will get kicker knots over it this is it...

disclosure isn't up to the government. they do as they are told by the interplanetary visitors. we control nothing involved with the agreement made during the Eisenhower admin. and when the aliens are ready for their complete assimilation into the human race or their complete takeover we will be allowed to know as then it will be too late.

• Haha 7

7 minutes ago, steve76020 said:

they are here and they control the worlds govts. when they allow it will be revealed. not until..

Then how do you know???

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

On 1/22/2022 at 9:47 PM, Trelane said:

Then how do you know???

oh Trelane, don't do that... Don't put forward a rational logical question in here... It's painful for some- that's cruel .

Now stop it!! :D

• Like 2

On 1/22/2022 at 4:47 PM, Trelane said:

Then how do you know???

Ill wing that,

Because he is just so very special and above the rest of us he has that information but of course he has zero evidence to back up his lunacy.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/22/2022 at 1:38 PM, steve76020 said:

they are here and they control the worlds govts. when they allow it will be revealed. not until..

By all means of respect, but what a joke. You obviously have no clue. 

It'll be fun to see what first comes out of that new office.

The latest update:

800px-Goofing_off_in_the_office.jpg

• Haha 1