Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump is the nephew of Mussolini?


Eldorado
 Share

Recommended Posts

 
35 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

The funniest thing about this latest, usually schizophrenic Qanon word salad, is that I seriously expect Patton to rise from his grave and beat the crap out of the author.   

I wish he would.  At the very least, he is spinning in his grave.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Trump makes facial expressions just like Mussolini did. Pouting lower lip being the most prominent and most ridiculous one.

That kind of pouting is a dismissive gesture, indicating a Superiority Complex, typical of a man with short, girly fingers.

(For the record..... I am an expert in Body Language, and particularly the B-side "Life is Real", which is infinitely better)

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, acute said:

That kind of pouting is a dismissive gesture, indicating a Superiority Complex, typical of a man with short, girly fingers.

(For the record..... I am an expert in Body Language, and particularly the B-side "Life is Real", which is infinitely better)

It looks more like "duckface".

The last two Bond's did ot too much.

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

No, I told you Trump makes facial expressions just like Mussolini did. Pouting lower lip being the most prominent and most ridiculous one. 

 image.jpeg.fc748511083f942ea331fc17b9417ce0.jpeg

It's a worrying sign there's something horribly wrong with the upbringing of a child who does that, let alone supposedly grownup person. 

There is certain likeness, obviously, but all pudgy (while narcissist and immature) men look a bit alike.   

It's quite possible Trump deliberately adopted that pouting expression, mistaking it for a sign of confidence. 

If only he adopted Mussolini's hairdo, it would be a bit harder to spot there's something seriously wrong with him. 

   

The funniest thing about this latest, usually schizophrenic Qanon word salad, is that I seriously expect Patton to rise from his grave and beat the crap out of the author.   

George C Scott, as Patton, looks a little like Mussolini.  The real Patton not so much.

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

George C Scott, as Patton, looks a little like Mussolini.  The real Patton not so much.

Similar appearance doesn't mean anything by itself, of course. 

 

 

The rant, has nothing to do with your post, I just feel like ranting: 

And perceived similarity doesn't mean people share genome or actual features, sometimes it's just clothes or hair or gesticulation - or professional makeup that really can visually transform an actor.

The problem with Trump are not his self-inflicted unfortunate details of his physical appearance - if he was wise and kind person (or working on it) he could look not just like Mussolini, he could look like Quasimodo and still be likable. It's that his word salads are trying to emulate vocabulary and incendiary quality of fascist and nazi speeches. That's the similarity that grates sane people's minds. That's the unspeakably icky part that turns my stomach. 

When people dislike Trump it's not because of current American domestic politics. It's because he's toying with the most inhumane of all the stupid ideas in human history and doesn't even understand why it's such a no-no in a civilized society. 

There's certain justice in complete humiliation of fascist/nazi ideology that happened when an opposite of Übermensch, such as Trump, recycled their phrases, the core of their ideology, in such cheap, cheating, childish manner. The ultimate end of ideological fascism, reduced to attraction in a sad consumerist freak show.   

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Similar appearance doesn't mean anything by itself, of course.

Of course, but we're talking QAnon.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Of course, but we're talking QAnon.

It would be interesting to know what is QAnon actually. A group of schizophrenics (no offence to schizophrenics in general, humanity owes some of the finest art to schizophrenia), a propaganda operation aimed at imbeciles, or both. 

 

 

What is almost interesting and not just morbidly funny about this latest QAnon's fantasy is that it imagines connection between Jesus, couple of American presidents, Mussolini and Patton. Makes you wonder was the intention to smuggle Mussolini as an acceptable addition to American political/historic pantheon, or was the intention to tarnish American historic figures by connecting them to Mussolini? 

It seems it was an attempt to portray Mussolini as "one of ours", since he was slipped into the family of descendants of Jesus, no less. And all that Hall of Fame (imagine dramatic, heroic music) is focused in one person (music intensifying) that connects them all... Trump! Trump? Yup, a trump.  

I mean, no one knows the exact time of second coming (or doesn't expect it at all), but I'm very certain it's no Trump.  

Etc. 

In short, I keep thinking no one could be that stupid, ignorant and irrational to fall for such hilarious constructions and yet, there were actual people gathering to meet JFK at an airport. 

I'm actually, genuinely sorry for these people. They wanted to be anointed, they wanted a mystery revealed to them, a key to unlock reality and what did they get? Another very realistic disappointment. 

Sure, they were not numerous, but any number greater than 0 would be worryingly too much. 

It should be against the law to troll people like that. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
20 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

It would be interesting to know what is QAnon actually. A group of schizophrenics (no offence to schizophrenics in general, humanity owes some of the finest art to schizophrenia), a propaganda operation aimed at imbeciles, or both. 

 

 

What is almost interesting and not just morbidly funny about this latest QAnon's fantasy is that it imagines connection between Jesus, couple of American presidents, Mussolini and Patton. Makes you wonder was the intention to smuggle Mussolini as an acceptable addition to American political/historic pantheon, or was the intention to tarnish American historic figures by connecting them to Mussolini? 

It seems it was an attempt to portray Mussolini as "one of ours", since he was slipped into the family of descendants of Jesus, no less. And all that Hall of Fame (imagine dramatic, heroic music) is focused in one person (music intensifying) that connects them all... Trump! Trump? Yup, a trump.  

I mean, no one knows the exact time of second coming (or doesn't expect it at all), but I'm very certain it's no Trump.  

Etc. 

In short, I keep thinking no one could be that stupid, ignorant and irrational to fall for such hilarious constructions and yet, there were actual people gathering to meet JFK at an airport. 

I'm actually, genuinely sorry for these people. They wanted to be anointed, they wanted a mystery revealed to them, a key to unlock reality and what did they get? Another very realistic disappointment. 

Sure, they were not numerous, but any number greater than 0 would be worryingly too much. 

It should be against the law to troll people like that. 

I have wondered if it is a group of twisted geeks that make stuff up for the QANON site and then scan for reactions, copies and repeats of their stupid stories just to get a laugh and the more people share their crap the more they laugh and the more powerful they feel.  Some of it is so removed from reality that is the only explanation that makes any sense.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/10/2022 at 5:24 PM, Eldorado said:

YouTube has removed viral QAnon videos that promoted the false claim that Donald Trump is the nephew of fascist dictator Benito Mussolini.

The two-part conspiratorial Jesus Strand series, uploaded in October 2021, racked up more than 300,000 views on YouTube until it was removed last week after Newsweek alerted the platform.

Over a series of increasingly fantastical claims, the hosts in the videos claimed Jesus Christ had numerous descendants, including assassinated presidents Abraham Lincoln, John F. Kennedy and World War II general George S. Patton.

Further bizarre claims made were that Trump was secretly the son of General Patton, thereby also a member of Christ's bloodline and was the nephew of Mussolini.

https://trump24h.com/story/youtube-removes-qanon-videos-falsely-claiming-donald-trump-mussolinis-nephew-newsweek

Trump Derangement Syndrome lol

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I have wondered if it is a group of twisted geeks that make stuff up for the QANON site and then scan for reactions, copies and repeats of their stupid stories just to get a laugh and the more people share their crap the more they laugh and the more powerful they feel.  Some of it is so removed from reality that is the only explanation that makes any sense.

Sounds plausible :yes: Maybe even more plausible than a classic mental illness or propaganda for an actual cult in making. 

But they made a cult, on purpose or by accident. Which means that even if it wasn't meant to be actually used as a political lever, it soon will be... no, no, wait, that Flynn character... isn't he a Qanon follower? It's a propaganda operation. No matter how it started.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hang on…. So being Il Douche’s nephew is meant to be a good thing?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/10/2022 at 6:27 PM, Trelane said:

 I'm not a fan of anyone romanticizing toxic leaders, Patton or Trump

Yeah, but it’s nice to think of possible parallels between Trump and Mussolini. For instance, maybe they’ll both leave this world in a similar manner. I’d gladly donate a metal girder.

—Jaylemurph 

Edited by jaylemurph
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

Yeah, but it’s nice to think of possible parallels between Trump and Mussolini. For instance, maybe they’ll both leave this world in a similar manner. I’d gladly donate a metal girder.

—Jaylemurph 

I do my best to simply ignore anything that blowhard has done or tries to do.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.