Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghosts

docyabut2

There are no Ghosts.hearing foot steps or seeing shadows, hearing voices are not real. The dead have no bodies.  the only one is  in when seeing  a inprint of  time the past scenes  like murders 

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

So this a is ghosts exist or not kind of thread then? We do get folks on both those ends of the belief spectrum and all over in-between around here. 

I believe there is such thing as ghosts beyond reasonable doubt. Most typically they are the astral bodies of an entity with some attachments left to the physical world that involves itself with materializations and physical phenomena. I believe they have been seen by the naked eye (with multiple witnesses) and caught on videos and photos.

Edited by papageorge1

52 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I believe there is such thing as ghosts beyond reasonable doubt. Most typically they are the astral bodies of an entity with some attachments left to the physical world that involves itself with materializations and physical phenomena. I believe they have been seen by the naked eye (with multiple witnesses) and caught on videos and photos.

How does ghost physics work?

Walk through walls but still have forces like gravity apparently exert on them.

Do they choose which forces apply to them at any given time?

Why are they not left behind as Earth travels through the universe?

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Timothy said:

Maybe they can dissipate their atoms to walk through walls and then coalesce enough to move something.   If you understand physics, you know about atoms.  And maybe there are no atoms involved because they are non-corporeal.  Being without a body does not mean they are without energy.

40 minutes ago, Timothy said:

There are likely multiple things lumped under the word 'ghost'. Let's take the case of an unsettled being on the astral plane. By intent and the use of energy from the physical plane (draining electricity or leaving cold spots) gradually denser matter (astral attracting etheric attracting physical) can cause an image from misty to dense appearing to temporarily form.

There is more information out there on the internet but for me the key point is that in science observations can precede a full understanding. I believe ghosts do exist from the quantity, quality and consistency of claimsI do not personally understand all the physics involved.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Maybe they can dissipate their atoms to walk through walls and then coalesce enough to move something.   If you understand physics, you know about atoms.  And maybe there are no atoms involved because they are non-corporeal.  Being without a body does not mean they are without energy.

It all seems very convenient.

Also can be explained by the human mind. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

There are likely multiple things lumped under the word 'ghost'. Let's take the case of an unsettled being on the astral plane. By intent and the use of energy from the physical plane (draining electricity or leaving cold spots) gradually denser matter (astral attracting etheric attracting physical) can cause an image from misty to dense appearing to temporarily form.

There is more information out there on the internet but for me the key point is that in science observations can precede a full understanding. I believe ghosts do exist from the quantity, quality and consistency of claimsI do not personally understand all the physics involved.

Why would an unsettled being drain electricity or leave cold spots?

@papageorge1why would they use energy from this plane of existence if they are inter-dimensional. (Which is kind of your go-to for anything you think is not explainable)

• Like 3

The whole theory of intelligent ghosts having "powers" they can control is destroyed by one simple question that believers cannot answer.

Pretend it is you. You just died and are now a ghost. HOW are YOU going to know how to do all the crap that is attributed to ghosts? How are YOU going to control radio waves to communicate through a ghost box? How are YOU going to appear and disappear at will? How are YOU going to know how to do anything you can't already do with a body?

Once you put yourself into the equation, you realize just how nonsensical it is.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, Timothy said:

Why would an unsettled being drain electricity or leave cold spots?

Draining energy from electrical and atmospheric sources to absorb physical energy to accomplish materialization of its form and poltergeist activity. Physical appearances and activity needs physical energy.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Draining energy from electrical and atmospheric sources to absorb physical energy to accomplish materialization of its form and poltergeist activity. Physical appearances and activity needs physical energy.

Yet you claim that these entities can also not exist.

22 minutes ago, Timothy said:

@papageorge1why would they use energy from this plane of existence if they are inter-dimensional. (Which is kind of your go-to for anything you think is not explainable)

Because they have unsettled interests in physical plane activities. 

The normal afterlife course for the majority is to reside peacefully on the spiritual planes and not be a ghost. 

6 minutes ago, Timothy said:

Yet you claim that these entities can also not exist.

Don’t understand what you mean.

Ghosts could be real.  No doubt about it.  What they are may not be ghosts as we think of them, however.  FWIW.

• Like 3

A ghost is the unhappy lovechild of Mickey Mouse and Popeye.

The Road Runner was not involved.

Edited by zep73
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Don’t understand what you mean.

You often claim they are "beyond science". Yet apparently can affect the physical world around. It's a contradiction. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

if there are astral bodies why does`nt  everyone see them? especially our love ones that pass away.

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

if there are astral bodies why does`nt  everyone see them 

That’s a great Question Docy, I have wondered the same thing all my life!:tu:

4 hours ago, XenoFish said:

You often claim they are "beyond science". Yet apparently can affect the physical world around. It's a contradiction. 

Maybe they are multidimensional!

1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

Maybe they are multidimensional!

Please don't give him ideas. According to PG1 Bigfoot is a multidimensional entity. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Its easy...a person is called out to present proof of their ridiculous rubbish and knowing they cant they fall back on spewing its beyond our understanding.

• Like 1