Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dr. Fauci calls GOP Senator a “Moron” on Hot Mic

Raptor Witness

As a “tsunami” of death sweeps over the United States, with thousands dying every day, the sheer desperation of the derelict Republican Party has become a sad parade of distraction and desperate disarray.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Thanks 1

It’s unbelievable, as Republicans are worried about Dr. Fauci‘s annual salary, the nation is experiencing the largest wave of new infections ever recorded since the pandemic began, with children under age 5 now hospitalized at the highest rate ever seen.

Tear

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Sad 1

You are five times more likely to catch Covid-19 and die from it unvaccinated than if you are vaccinated. https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths-by-vaccination

And then there is the risk of side effect etc.. which is why a lot do not get the vaccines. Of course if you die from Covid-19 unvaccinated, side effects don't matter.

It was a personal risk one takes. https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Some people have the opinion it is no more deadly than the flu, but I or my family have personally known no one to die from the flu, yet almost a dozen to die from Covid-19 complications,

some in their 40's, yet before that the people we knew only died from old age. 

Propaganda from media and opposing political views are killing people.

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

You are five times more likely to catch Covid-19 and die from it unvaccinated than if you are vaccinated. https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths-by-vaccination

And then there is the risk of side effect etc.. which is why a lot do not get the vaccines. Of course if you die from Covid-19 unvaccinated, side effects don't matter.

It was a personal risk one takes. https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Some people have the opinion it is no more deadly than the flu, but I or my family have personally known no one to die from the flu, yet almost a dozen to die from Covid-19 complications,

some in their 40's, yet before that the people we knew only died from old age. 

Propaganda from media and opposing political views are killing people.

I had a friend who knew someone who died of the flu, it was supposedly the man-bird-pig flu that was going around when Obama got elected and everyone was supposed to get vaccinated for.   I have never known anyone who died of complications of the flu either, though I know it happens, usually to people who don't take care of themselves or are very old and get pneumonia.  They actually die of pneumonia, but got that from having the flu.   I have lost two people in my family to covid.  One was a very healthy 73 year old and the other an unhealthy 59 year old.

People need to do their own research on multiple medical sites and quit listening to conspiracy theorists and politicians, both have an agenda and it is not to keep people healthy but rathe to keep people scared and stupid.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

People need to do their own research on multiple medical sites and quit listening to conspiracy theorists and politicians, both have an agenda and it is not to keep people healthy but rathe to keep people scared and stupid.

And cause deadly harm to their well being. Some of the Quanon believers an Tucker Carlson followers are dying off. :no: All because of misinformation and choosing to remain unvaccinated. It's really sad to see them get duped this way and die off from covid.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Katniss said:

And cause deadly harm to their well being. Some of the Quanon believers an Tucker Carlson followers are dying off. :no: All because of misinformation and choosing to remain unvaccinated. It's really sad to see them get duped this way and die off from covid.

I keep wondering though, when someone gets duped, who is at fault, the dupee or the duper.   It is a tricky business.   A lot of people get duped because of greed, that is their fault.  I guess if someone gets duped because of fear it could be their fault but as much the fault of the person preying on their fear.   We are such a strange society.   

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I keep wondering though, when someone gets duped, who is at fault, the dupee or the duper.   It is a tricky business.   A lot of people get duped because of greed, that is their fault.  I guess if someone gets duped because of fear it could be their fault but as much the fault of the person preying on their fear.   We are such a strange society.   

Interesting thought and I'm not sure, but whomever is at fault, I really hate reading about preventable deaths like this;

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Katniss said:

Interesting thought and I'm not sure, but whomever is at fault, I really hate reading about preventable deaths like this;

Me too, and sometimes.   I also wonder why we get so much of this type of news/noise.   It is very divisive.   Makes some people feel superior and others scared.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Me too, and sometimes.   I also wonder why we get so much of this type of news/noise.   It is very divisive.   Makes some people feel superior and others scared.

I think a really good example of that is the recent news reports about the tennis player, Djokovic. The are making that issue with him so political. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Katniss said:

I think a really good example of that is the recent news reports about the tennis player, Djokovic. The are making that issue with him so political. :rolleyes:

They’re really not. 
We’d have let him in to play tennis if he said he ate babies, we really do have a “one rule for them one rule for us” when it comes to sports people. The problem was he lied on a form, and if there”s one thing we do it approve of, it’s Ill-prepared paperwork. 
If he’d have said he wasn’t vaccinated, we’d literally have just told him to iso in some swank digs for a few extra days before playing. Instead, he played stupid games and won a stupid prize. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Katniss said:

I think a really good example of that is the recent news reports about the tennis player, Djokovic.

Novax Djokovic lied on his visa application.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, acute said:

I'm sure that's why everyone in Australia is losing their minds about him staying. It has nothing to do with his vaccine stance and Australians fear/hatred of the unvaccinated 

6 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

I'm sure that's why everyone in Australia is losing their minds about him staying. It has nothing to do with his vaccine stance and Australians fear/hatred of the unvaccinated 

Not all Aussies are losing it.  I signed the petition at Letnovakplay.com because I want our government to let Novak play!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Not all Aussies are losing it.  I signed the petition at Letnovakplay.com because I want our government to let Novak play!

That Rebel News site gives a inaccurate summary of the case.

58 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

As I’ve said - if he had said “not vaccinated” we’d have still let him in, just asked him to iso somewhere for a week or two. We fawn over sports people, let them get away with all sorts here. 

4 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

They’re really not. 
We’d have let him in to play tennis if he said he ate babies, we really do have a “one rule for them one rule for us” when it comes to sports people. The problem was he lied on a form, and if there”s one thing we do it approve of, it’s Ill-prepared paperwork. 
If he’d have said he wasn’t vaccinated, we’d literally have just told him to iso in some swank digs for a few extra days before playing. Instead, he played stupid games and won a stupid prize. 

3 hours ago, acute said:

No I meant the way some of our media repeatedly brings up the issue to us here in the U.S. It's as if they are trying to make us all politically divisive about it and want us to get involved in it. What for? I've never heard of the man until recently.

• Like 1

To give Fauci credit, he's completely right in that the information can be requested with a small fee.

I'd like to look at his financials. To see if he owns any stock/mutual funds that are vaccine related. Ive seen people go on about anti-vax people owning vax corp stocks. Same would apply here... A conflict of interest.

3 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Regardless of how many times he has been wrong, Fauci was absolutely correct on the open mike comment.

With this many people dying, to be worried about Fauci’s salary, is just insane. He’d also likely be making twice or three times that in the private sector.

• Like 1

GOP senator plans to introduce FAUCI Act after clash at hearing

Republican Sen. Roger Marshall (Kan.) plans to introduce a bill named after  Anthony Fauci after he clashed with the nation's top infectious diseases expert at a Senate hearing this week. 

Marshall will be introducing the Financial Accountability for Uniquely Compensated Individuals (FAUCI) Act after he said Fauci’s records were not readily accessible to the public, a spokesperson for the senator told The Hill. 

The FAUCI Act would require the Office of Government Ethics (OGE) website to provide the financial records of administration officials like Fauci and a list of those in the government whose financial records are not public.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/589699-gop-senator-plans-to-introduce-fauci-act-after-clash-at-hearing

So the government creates this virus through gain of function, intentionally or unintentionally releases it. Then comes up with a vaccine, made by companies who have committed horrific crimes against humanity in the past, and refuse to even tell us what’s in the vaccine, yeah no thanks. 

The “vaccine” isn’t even really a vaccine. It doesn’t prevent the spread of this virus in anyway. There are good treatments used to lessen the effects of the virus. Treatments where I don’t have to trust known criminals who want to jab me with substances that they refuse to even disclose what’s in it. 

And now we learn that these companies don’t want to disclose information on the short and long term side effects of the vaccine for 50 years lol  

Both my sons and my wife had it last week. My oldest 16 year old was 100% back in 3 days. My youngest son and wife are just about through the other side after 5 days. No one came anywhere near close to death. Never even went to the doctors. 

So when you are all dropping dead from cancer or God knows what terrible disease in the next 5 to 10 years, I will feel horrible for you. I will also be happy as hell I didn’t trust people who clearly have shown they should never be trusted. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

How would a foreigner go about introducing a bill?

I propose The Legislature will need A Comprehensive Reference Of Names Yielding Many Secrets Act.

In America you would make a US shell company and then lobby from that company to congressmen to initiate that bill.  Under certain presidencies you could get a $200,000 membership at Mar De Lago and with a flattering tongue and promises of a few future stays at select hotels.  I might be wrong though,  I haven't researched it but with our current "Dark Money" laws you might be able to "contribute" to their campaigns direct...

• Like 1