Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Derek Andrew McIntosh Obituary

el midgetron

Anyone can write an obituary, is it legit? A hoax? 

Derek Andrew McIntosh passed away unexpectedly in the early morning hours on January 4th, 2022 6 days after receiving his Covid Vaccine. Derek was born in Robbinsdale, MN, to parents Jeff and Sue McIntosh. He grew up and went to school in Brooklyn Park and graduated from Park Center High School in 1998. He spent two and a half years at St. Cloud State University, until realizing all college was, is a bunch of professors, imposing their liberal and Godless views on the young minds of our nation. ……

…..During the last weeks of his life, however, the world turned dark with heavy-handed vaccine mandates. The governments were determined to strip away his right to consult his wisdom and enjoy his freedom. He had been vehemently opposed to taking the vaccine.

https://www.peterson-grimsmochapel.com/obituary/Derek-McIntosh

A few of the places reporting this have the additional text - “…..He had been vehemently opposed to taking the vaccine, so thank you Joe Biden for bringing on a premature death of a life not fully lived.” 

The part about Biden seems to have since been removed. 

• Sad 2

10 hours ago, el midgetron said:

A few of the places reporting this have the additional text - “…..He had been vehemently opposed to taking the vaccine, so thank you Joe Biden for bringing on a premature death of a life not fully lived.” 

How many times must this happen before people start thinking "cause", not "coincidence"?

I mean, provided of course, that it's a legitimate report...

Edited by Gummug
clarification
  • Like 2

I just checked out the name "Derek Andrew McIntosh" on PeopleSearch.  There is no record of him before his death.  This starts to look like a hoax.

Doug

• Like 1

18 hours ago, el midgetron said:

So what, you're saying he killed himself because Biden won the election and there's vaccine mandates? ****s sake man, I know an assload of trans people and none of them killed themselves when Trump won in 2016, and I've got clinical depression as well. Stop trying to tug on heartstrings with bull****, or at least have the decency to make up /plausible/ bull****. I miss when conservatives just lied about global warming, at least there was a clear profit motive there, now you're just straight up trying to get people killed for...what, political points? Which is not only callous and heartless, it's counterproductive since /dead people can't vote/ and the people who aren't vaccinated are on /your side/. 

• Like 1

I don't understand how these one-off articles about people dying from the vaccine mean a damn thing. How many times does it need to be said EVERY vaccine has complications? Why aren't you posting deaths from flu vaccines? Small pox? Both of those kill too. Maybe car accident deaths? I don't see any crazies lobbying against cars when they kill thousands upon thousands of more people than a vaccine.

A handful die from vaccines all the time. This one isn't any worse or different.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

So what, you're saying he killed himself because Biden won the election and there's vaccine mandates? ****s sake man, I know an assload of trans people and none of them killed themselves when Trump won in 2016, and I've got clinical depression as well. Stop trying to tug on heartstrings with bull****, or at least have the decency to make up /plausible/ bull****. I miss when conservatives just lied about global warming, at least there was a clear profit motive there, now you're just straight up trying to get people killed for...what, political points? Which is not only callous and heartless, it's counterproductive since /dead people can't vote/ and the people who aren't vaccinated are on /your side/. 

Take a deep breath man.

I’m not saying anything. In fact I acknowledged that anyone can write an obituary. Nobody is saying he killed himself.

The contention is that he died of an adverse reaction to the covid vaccine. 

Derek Andrew McIntosh of Monticello died unexpectedly last Tuesday from blood clots that led to cardiac arrest. The obituary links the clotting to the COVID vaccine he received six days earlier.

https://alphanews.org/family-blames-biden-vax-mandate-for-41-year-old-minnesota-mans-death/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, moonman said:

I don't understand how these one-off articles about people dying from the vaccine mean a damn thing. How many times does it need to be said EVERY vaccine has complications? Why aren't you posting deaths from flu vaccines? Small pox? Both of those kill too. Maybe car accident deaths? I don't see any crazies lobbying against cars when they kill thousands upon thousands of more people than a vaccine.

A handful die from vaccines all the time. This one isn't any worse or different.

You see no difference between the flu and Covid? We should be talking about the flu just like we are about Covid?

The media is littered with one off stories about people dying from Covid. There are also stories in the media about people suspected from dying due to the vaccine. We are in a pandemic, go figure,

I mainly thought this story was interesting because it originated from an obituary. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, moonman said:

Good point, and for every one of these claims we have many times more of people regretting not getting vaccinated after it was too late.  But we aren't even that far here, he died of what 6 days after getting the vaccine?  I think we need to first eliminate a fallacy so old it's name is in a dead language:  post hoc ergo propter hoc .

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Liquid Gardens said:

Good point, and for every one of these claims we have many times more of people regretting not getting vaccinated after it was too late.  But we aren't even that far here, he died of what 6 days after getting the vaccine?  I think we need to first eliminate a fallacy so old it's name is in a dead language:  post hoc ergo propter hoc .

Hi Liquid

It sounds like he had covid before the vax to start with. When I got my 3rd shot a day later I had someone tell me that they had come into contact with someone that had covid and her and her girls were sick. This last shot hit me and I didn't feel sick but was fatiqued and didn't feel like eating for a couple of days. I had both the flu and pneumonia shots less than a month earlier so just though that I had put my immune system through the hoops and feel fine now.

• Like 1

The obituary in question was written by Evan Stambaugh, a Trump operative.

Here is a list of articles he has written:

https://muckrack.com/evan-stambaugh/articles

Starts to look like this might be a real obituary heavily slanted by Stambaugh's politics.

He has presented no evidence that there's a cause-and-effect relationship between the vaccination and the blood clot.

Doug

• Thanks 3

27 minutes ago, Doug1066 said:

The obituary in question was written by Evan Stambaugh, a Trump operative.

Here is a list of articles he has written:

https://muckrack.com/evan-stambaugh/articles

Starts to look like this might be a real obituary heavily slanted by Stambaugh's politics.

He has presented no evidence that there's a cause-and-effect relationship between the vaccination and the blood clot.

Doug

You sure about that? Even Stambaugh wrote an article about the obituary but I haven’t seen anything indicating he authored the actual obituary. A source for that information would be appreciated.

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

You sure about that? Even Stambaugh wrote an article about the obituary but I haven’t seen anything indicating he authored the actual obituary. A source for that information would be appreciated.

Now that you mention it, no, I'm not sure.  What I saw was a byline under the headline in a position suggesting Stambaugh was the author of the obit.

Doug

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Liquid

It sounds like he had covid before the vax to start with.

Thanks, if true that is a rather relevant piece of information to leave out.  Matter of fact I thought if you had covid you aren't supposed to get vaccinated while you have it, but maybe that's just for those who are hospitalized.

2 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

When I got my 3rd shot a day later I had someone tell me that they had come into contact with someone that had covid and her and her girls were sick. This last shot hit me and I didn't feel sick but was fatiqued and didn't feel like eating for a couple of days. I had both the flu and pneumonia shots less than a month earlier so just though that I had put my immune system through the hoops and feel fine now.

Cool, yea I think I had the strongest reaction after my 3rd shot but got the flu vaccine at the same time so could have been a combo of both.  Same thing, mostly tired and blah feeling, and had a drenching bout of night sweats the second night, but that was it.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Liquid Gardens said:

Thanks, if true that is a rather relevant piece of information to leave out.  Matter of fact I thought if you had covid you aren't supposed to get vaccinated while you have it, but maybe that's just for those who are hospitalized.

Hi Liquid

When I took my 3rd shot I didn't know if I was positive or negative but what from what I have seen is that if there are quick indications of reaction on an injection it is because your immune system is working well from the experience I had given the proximity of the injections. My work has scared the sh8t out of my body it's only in the last couple of years the ankle to shin area of my legs the scaring has changed because I do not spend as much time on ladders.

Our bodies are unique because our minds can shape the out comes of our lives no matter what the consequence and for me getting over covid will be a mental exercise for some people.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

My work has scared the sh8t out of my body it's only in the last couple of years the ankle to shin area of my legs the scaring has changed because I do not spend as much time on ladders.

Our bodies are unique because our minds can shape the out comes of our lives no matter what the consequence and for me getting over covid will be a mental exercise for some people.

Agreed, although work has done the same to my body via opposite means, riding a desk for years isn't always the healthiest, although like you say we can shape the outcome of it with some balance the other way and some discipline especially as ya get older. 'I pulled my back lifting something heavy that I shouldn't have' isn't great but it's a little better than 'I pulled my back slouching in my desk chair too long'. 

And we're hardly alone with that stuff, which is kinda what gets me about some of the 'what about the co-morbidities' comments about covid.  Obesity is a comorbidity and over 40% of Americans are obese (as of 5 years ago, bet that's changed for the worse in the last couple years especially).  Sure it's accurate to refer to them as 'people with co-morbidities' but that somewhat implies that they are some kind of side subset, with that high a percentage they are just as accurately referred to with the label 'typical Americans'.  But of course the phrase, 'it's mostly typical Americans who are dying from covid', has the opposite message of what is intended usually with the 'co-morbidity' mentions.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Liquid Gardens said:

Agreed, although work has done the same to my body via opposite means, riding a desk for years isn't always the healthiest, although like you say we can shape the outcome of it with some balance the other way and some discipline especially as ya get older. 'I pulled my back lifting something heavy that I shouldn't have' isn't great but it's a little better than 'I pulled my back slouching in my desk chair too long'. 

And we're hardly alone with that stuff, which is kinda what gets me about some of the 'what about the co-morbidities' comments about covid.  Obesity is a comorbidity and over 40% of Americans are obese (as of 5 years ago, bet that's changed for the worse in the last couple years especially).  Sure it's accurate to refer to them as 'people with co-morbidities' but that somewhat implies that they are some kind of side subset, with that high a percentage they are just as accurately referred to with the label 'typical Americans'.  But of course the phrase, 'it's mostly typical Americans who are dying from covid', has the opposite message of what is intended usually with the 'co-morbidity' mentions.

Hi Liquid

With what has been shown as a broad rage age infection with some discrimination to certain pre-existing health issues is that some groups are less prone to adverse affects and unfortunately the truth is is that we can now keep people alive that 100 years ago midwives would have smothered at birth so yes we do have a vulnerable aspect to mankind as a whole because of our dependency on health care which is a good thing because we taught ourselves to beat the odds.

• Thanks 1

Hmm. So he worked at Kurt Manufacturing (along with his father) which has governement contracts amongst others making non-destructive test kits.  His company told their employees that they had to get vaccinated or they might risk losing contracts.  Derek chose his job over his principles and got the jab.  Six days later he dies of cardiac arrest due to blood clots.  It is a fairly compelling case for there being a relation to the two because of the timing.  

Edited by Gromdor

• 2 weeks later...

Many people feel very strongly one way or the other, which I believe is understandable. Many people are not sure who or what to believe or trust, which I also believe is understandable.
     I also believe this obituary to be true; as I personally attended Derek's funeral. He passed 6 days after receiving his 2nd vx. He was 41, a single father, and in perfect health. When his death certificate was issued, the vx was actually listed as a cause of death.
      His obituary is getting so much local attention that it has been censored by the funeral home.  -  This should disturb the masses.
       Everyone has their own views and understanding of everything that has transpired over the past two years.
    However, I also believe that everyone has a threshold that, once exceeded, makes them question everything they believed to be true. 
     Derek's death is tragic and the pain his family is in is unimaginable. His story is being shared and discussed on multiple platforms.

https://www.sgtreport.com/2022/01/pfizer-joe-biden-killed-this-41-year-old-father-calvin-kirstin-mcintosh/

https://www.infowars.com/posts/mans-obituary-blames-covid-19-jab-joe-biden-for-his-death/

https://alphanews.org/family-blames-biden-vax-mandate-for-41-year-old-minnesota-mans-death/

• Thanks 1