Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Loudoun Rapist Sentenced, Put On Sex Offender Registry For Life

el midgetron

LOUDOUN COUNTY, Virginia — The 14-year-old boy who raped a ninth-grader in a girls’ bathroom while he wore a skirt and blouse was sentenced on Wednesday to residential treatment, as it emerged that he also allegedly attacked a third girl, and after the judge said his psycho-sexual evaluation was one of the most disturbing she has ever seen.

The boy, now 15, appeared with his hair in a bun and his ankles in chains, and apologized directly to the two girls that the court found he sexually assaulted in school. His name is being withheld by The Daily Wire due to his age.

But one of the victims said he would not be rehabilitated until he acknowledged that there was also a third girl he has assaulted. “I hope one day you tell them what you did to that girl,” she said. The judge said a report she reviewed as part of sentencing also noted the existence of a third victim…..

……But on Wednesday Judge Pamela Brooks said the assaults did occur, saying, “Over the years this court has read many psychosexual reports, and when I read yours, frankly, it scared me. It scared me for you, it scared me for society.”…..

……The juvenile prosecutor who took the lead asked for the perpetrator to be placed on the sex offender registry, a more severe step than that requested by a juvenile parole officer. The judge said she had never ordered a juvenile onto the registry despite hearing numerous juvenile cases, but that “I am ordering you onto the sexual offender registry.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-loudoun-rapist-sentenced-put-on-sex-offender-registry-for-life

ASHBURN, Va. (7News) — A 15-year-old boy convicted of two sex assaults at two separate Loudoun County Public Schools was sentenced to complete a "residential program in a locked-down facility" and will be on supervised probation until he's 18 years. old. 

The teen must also register as a sex offender in Virginia for the rest of his life. 

https://wjla.com/news/local/loudoun-county-public-schools-sex-assaults-teen-sentenced-locked-residential-program-supervised-probation-offender-registry

Sooo...according to your link, transgender students were not allowed to use the bathroom of their choice, and the assaults still happened.  What is the point here?  That it really doesn't matter if there is a bathroom rule or not.  A rapist doesn't care...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Sooo...according to your link, transgender students were not allowed to use the bathroom of their choice, and the assaults still happened.  What is the point here?  That it really doesn't matter if there is a bathroom rule or not.  A rapist doesn't care...

What’s the point here? A rapist got sentenced for raping. Do you have a problem with that? What’s your point? 

• 2 weeks later...

Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS) chief of staff, Mark Smith, is out of that role, an LCPS board member told 7News.

The reported removal happened following the school system’s issues with two sexual assault incidents at two campuses, the outlet said Wednesday.

https://www.breitbart.com/education/2022/01/20/loudoun-county-schools-chief-out-after-sexual-assault-controversy-someone-had-to-pay/

On 1/12/2022 at 7:43 PM, el midgetron said:

What’s the point here? A rapist got sentenced for raping. Do you have a problem with that? What’s your point? 

You call that a sentence?

• Like 1

On 1/13/2022 at 12:33 PM, Agent0range said:

I have to agree with you, what is the point to me it appears this is someone trying to stir the pot!

21 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

You call that a sentence?

No, I certainly dont call it a sentence at all!

VA Judge Finds Transgender Teen Guilty of Sexual Assault in Loudoun County High School Girl's Bathroom Case

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2021/october/va-judge-finds-transgender-teen-guilty-of-sexual-assault-in-loudoun-county-high-school-girls-bathroom-case

The arguments in defense of this rapist went from calling the victim a liar to blaming grammar,…

Rape is rape and this happened three times in different schools. He was found guilty in court and ordered to attend rehab and register as a sex offender for life. Good. IMO, this kid isn't a transgender, he's a transvestite and what he did are crimes. I don't see the big deal.

• Like 2

This will hardly be the last time this thing rapes. Give him 3 years, he'll be making headlines.