Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Night Vision Objects Did that object hit the MOON and other land or turned lights off


johncbdg
 Share

Recommended Posts

Night Vision Objects Did that object hit the MOON and other land or turned away or turned lights off,get your thinking caps on we need 100% proof not just what you think it was..

 

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Since none-one else on the planet saw anything, the answer is an emphatic no.  Absolutely nothing hit the Moon.  

It was probably an insect

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@johncbdg For one thing, "get your thinking caps on we need 100% proof not just what you think it was.." is a contradictory sentence.  You either want what people think or you want proof.  If someone has an idea about what it is, how are they going to prove it?

AND there are high precision prisms called retroreflectors on the moon to reflect light in the direction it came from placed there by Apollo 11, 14 & 15 missions.    The Russians have also placed some of these on the moon.

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

@johncbdg For one thing, "get your thinking caps on we need 100% proof not just what you think it was.." is a contradictory sentence.  You either want what people think or you want proof.  If someone has an idea about what it is, how are they going to prove it?

AND there are high precision prisms called retroreflectors on the moon to reflect light in the direction it came from placed there by Apollo 11, 14 & 15 missions.    The Russians have also placed some of these on the moon.

 

 

 Exactly...

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Essan said:

Since none-one else on the planet saw anything, the answer is an emphatic no.  Absolutely nothing hit the Moon.  

It was probably an insect

Well if not then a UAP..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, johncbdg said:

Well if not then a UAP..

No, a bat flying between the viewer and the moon is what it looks like to me, or maybe a moth.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

No, a bat flying between the viewer and the moon is what it looks like to me, or maybe a moth.

My first thought was a bat.so until it's proven to be the case its technically a ufo.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, johncbdg said:

Well if not then a UAP..

Or maybe a fairy?

What we do know, is that it was not an object impacting the Moon.  This is 100% certain.   And it would appear that, since no one else on the planet saw it, it was very close within your range of vision.   So insect, bird, bat or fairy

 

Edited by Essan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

I vote bat, ive aeen a lot here look like that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

And as we have said we could debate this moon object as  being what ever what any one thinks it is i think it could have been many things but i just could not pin it down so i say UAP

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/13/2022 at 3:43 PM, moonman said:

Just when I thought these videos couldn't get any worse or be more ridiculous...

Are you part of the cover-up?  Are you actually from the Moon or is that also a lie?  Are you even a man? 

Can you provide any evidence that on the night in question (some time in 2015 - not sure which so you'd better cover every day) nothing really didn't not hit the Moon?  If you can't not fail to prove it didn't not not happen then we have to accept the possibility that some Scotsman with a x5 zoom on his unstabilized phone really did video a massive lunar strike that went unobserved by everyone else on Earth.  QED.

And just as mysterious - the Moon then starts to move behind some trees!  All by itself?  Are we expected to believe that in Scotland the Moon moves without any outside assistance?  Utter nonsense!  There must be a huge creature or an alien or a robot Bigfoot (or an alien robot Bigfoot Godzilla-type thing) moving it.  

On 1/13/2022 at 9:00 PM, Essan said:

Or maybe a fairy?

Okay, maybe a fairy.  But a bloody great big huge one.

On 1/14/2022 at 3:51 AM, astrobeing said:

Birds fly at night too.

No they don't.  Things that fly at night are called bats.  Bats are birds - it says so in the Bible.

On 1/14/2022 at 6:55 PM, Trelane said:

It's Bigfoot, get over it.

but... but... Essan said it was a fairy, and Essan is always right.  But Trelane is also always right.  So... are fairies and Bigfoots the same thing?  (In Scotland.)

On 1/14/2022 at 6:23 PM, johncbdg said:

And as we have said we could debate this moon object as  being what ever what any one thinks it is i think it could have been many things but i just could not pin it down so i say UAP

Nope - you've lost me there.  Does anyone know Scottish?  Or - if it helps - Google translates it as: மேலும் நாங்கள் கூறியது போல், இந்த நிலவுப் பொருளைப் பற்றி விவாதிக்கலாம்  யார் என்ன நினைக்கிறார்களோ, அது பல விஷயங்களாக இருந்திருக்கும் என்று நான் நினைக்கிறேன் ஆனால் என்னால் அதைக் குறைக்க முடியவில்லை, அதனால் நான் UAP என்று சொல்கிறேன்.  Does anyone know Tamil?

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Tom1200 said:

but... but... Essan said it was a fairy, and Essan is always right.  But Trelane is also always right.  So... are fairies and Bigfoots the same thing?  (In Scotland.)

 

You have obviously never been to Scotland ;)    But yeah, bigfoots are just big fairies.  :P 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.