Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Glenn Beck and the Anti-vaxxer approach.

Gromdor

So Glenn beck has Covid again.  He opted for the Natural Immunity approach but caught it again and is taking the non-traditional medication- "But I'm on ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine—what is it, Fluvoxin? I'm on a bunch of different...I mean, my doctors are hitting it really hard."

Decided I would post because I thought it would interesting to see the effects of the more controversial treatments on a public figure.  Glenn Beck Says He's Taking Ivermectin for Second COVID Bout That's 'a Little Disturbing' (newsweek.com)

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

So Glenn beck has Covid again.  He opted for the Natural Immunity approach but caught it again and is taking the non-traditional medication- "But I'm on ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine—what is it, Fluvoxin? I'm on a bunch of different...I mean, my doctors are hitting it really hard."

Decided I would post because I thought it would interesting to see the effects of the more controversial treatments on a public figure.  Glenn Beck Says He's Taking Ivermectin for Second COVID Bout That's 'a Little Disturbing' (newsweek.com)

I hope someone is documenting it.  

• Thanks 1

You mean like this?

At 4:22.  This has been known from very early on and there are still many here who have so completely bought into the official narrative that they may never admit the error, certainly not publicly.  Anyone can buy into an incorrect narrative but when evidence comes forward and they simply REFUSE to acknowledge the error, IMO, it is THEY who suffer from a lack of knowledge or integrity.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

Hey I hope he survives I dont wish death on anyone. But, if he doesn't make it, its proof that Natural Selection is alive and well. Those who choose not to or cant adapt will fall, and this has true throughout the history of mankind. I speculate that in another 1.5 years the worlds population of unvaccinated will be reduced to 6 figures by either changing thier beliefs or by dying for them sadly. 

6176yh.jpg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, and then said:

You mean like this?

Do you mean to say the numbskulls who caused the pandemic, are now utterly botching the response to it? lol.

Shhhh....

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Horta said:

Do you mean to say the numbskulls who caused the pandemic, are now utterly botching the response to it? lol.

Shhhh....

No single American botched the response to this Pandemic more then that Numbskull Trump, he choose the economy over the American people and a few hundred thousand died because of it, how soon we forget!:no:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

No single American botched the response to this Pandemic more then that Numbskull Trump, he choose the economy over the American people and a few hundred thousand died because of it, how soon we forget!:no:

THEY will blame the pandemic on Trump.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, acidhead said:

This pandemic is over.

Hospitalisations in the US are at their highest number ever. And Canada for that matter.

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Well, I would not go that far but his response to it certainly places him up there with the  Greatest Mass Murders of the 19th Century Moa, Pol Pot, and Stalin! :yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, acidhead said:

Had he acted responsibly at the time.... 

• Like 1

Something to consider:

Former President Donald Trump initiated Operation Warp Speed, which gave us the vaccines that President Biden is now demanding as a condition of employment, even after Biden cast doubt on the vaccines during the election campaign. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

15 hours ago, and then said:

You mean like this?

At 4:22.  This has been known from very early on and there are still many here who have so completely bought into the official narrative that they may never admit the error, certainly not publicly.  Anyone can buy into an incorrect narrative but when evidence comes forward and they simply REFUSE to acknowledge the error, IMO, it is THEY who suffer from a lack of knowledge or integrity.

What is the error you are referring to?  I don't have time to watch videos and you referring to "the error" seems like you think everyone knows what you are talking about, why should I watch this video?

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Hospitalisations in the US are at their highest number ever. And Canada for that matter.

There was a news article in the local paper this morning that our hospitals in New Mexico will be getting military medical personnel to help take up the slack.    If New Mexico is having this problem what is going on in Florida and Arizona?

• Like 1

I think Glenn Beck meant to say Fluvoxamine, rather than Fluvoxin which is an antidepressant.

Fluvoxamine appears to be a legitimate adjunct to normal treatment of Covid.

“The advantages of fluvoxamine are favorable safety profiles, widespread availability, very low cost, oral administration and use for children and adolescents. If fluvoxamine is used in individuals with COVID-19 as quickly as possible after confirmation of SARS-CoV-2 infection, clinical deterioration might be prevented [1]. Importantly, fluvoxamine could be a prophylactic drug for COVID-19 in countries with low vaccination rates or low health system.”

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8412866/

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, simplybill said:

I think Glenn Beck meant to say Fluvoxamine, rather than Fluvoxin which is an antidepressant.

Fluvoxamine appears to be a legitimate adjunct to normal treatment of Covid.

“The advantages of fluvoxamine are favorable safety profiles, widespread availability, very low cost, oral administration and use for children and adolescents. If fluvoxamine is used in individuals with COVID-19 as quickly as possible after confirmation of SARS-CoV-2 infection, clinical deterioration might be prevented [1]. Importantly, fluvoxamine could be a prophylactic drug for COVID-19 in countries with low vaccination rates or low health system.”

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8412866/

Fluvoxamine is an antidepressant. It says so in your link.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Maybe this time we'll be rid of him.  Why don't I think he's really doing it?

Doug

2 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Fluvoxamine is an antidepressant. It says so in your link.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluvoxamine

"Fluvoxamine, sold under brand names such as Luvox or Fevarin, is an antidepressant of the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) class.[5] It is primarily used to treat major depressive disorder and obsessive–compulsive disorder (OCD),[6] but is also used to treat anxiety disorders such as panic disorder, social anxiety disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder.[7][8]

Fluvoxamine's side-effect profile is very similar to other SSRIs: constipation, gastrointestinal problems, headache, anxiety, irritation, sexual problems, dry mouth, sleep problems and a risk of suicide at the start of treatment by lifting the psychomotor inhibition, but these effects appear to be significantly weaker than with other SSRIs (except gastrointestinal side-effects).[9] The tolerance profile is superior in some respects to other SSRIs, particularly with respect to cardiovascular complications, despite its age.[10]

A clinical trial published in The Lancet in October 2021 claims that fluvoxamine reduces severity of COVID-19 symptoms.[11]"

So now we have anti-parasitics, and anti-depressants for treating Covid19. Seem like just another pharmaceutical company scam.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Doug1066 said:

Maybe this time we'll be rid of him.  Why don't I think he's really doing it?

Doug

The void would just be filled with someone else.

10 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Acidhead:  THEY will blame the pandemic on Trump.

When Biden took office, total deaths due to covid were at 240,000.  Nothing Trunk did or said would have totally prevented all those deaths, but he could have saved a substantial portion of them.

The different variants have made it all-but-impossible to assign numbers of deaths to Trump's bungling since then, at least in the short run.  Maybe when things have settled down, we can produce some better estimates.  At any rate, all Trump's deaths seem to have been caused by the alpha variant.

Doug

50 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

So now we have anti-parasitics, and anti-depressants for treating Covid19. Seem like just another pharmaceutical company scam.

The Big Pharma Conspiracy was originally about the purported creation of mental illnesses to repurpose psychotropic drugs. Now we have antivaxxers fighting Big Pharma by eschewing vaccines, preferring novel therapies of repurposed psychotropic drugs.

It's gone full circle.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Golden Duck said:

The Big Pharma Conspiracy was originally about the purported creation of mental illnesses to repurpose psychotropic drugs. Now we have antivaxxers fighting Big Pharma by eschewing vaccines, preferring novel therapies of repurposed psychotropic drugs.

It's gone full circle.

Yep, and either way, the big pharma makes a profit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Doug1066 said:

When Biden took office, total deaths due to covid were at 240,000.  Nothing Trunk did or said would have totally prevented all those deaths, but he could have saved a substantial portion of them.

The different variants have made it all-but-impossible to assign numbers of deaths to Trump's bungling since then, at least in the short run.  Maybe when things have settled down, we can produce some better estimates.  At any rate, all Trump's deaths seem to have been caused by the alpha variant.

Doug

That’s not true at all, did you know Trump was aware about the Virus in Mid-November 2019, that right the Nation Security Council and the US Military Intelligence had been monitoring the situation for awhile before that information was put in Trump daily briefing. Trump did not take any actions until February 2020 and by the time he did, We had a mutated variety than came from Europe that’s what hit New York, and we had the Chinese strain that hit the East Coast. Trump never completely stopped flights from China, and he did not stop flights from Europe at all.

SARS-Cov-2 actually started infecting the Chinese between June and September 2019, and the first infections were not in Wuhan they occurred many kilometers away from Wuhan in the Chinese country side. Do you honestly believe that a Virus first detected in December 2019 could have spread across Europe so fast, There we’re already cases in Europe in December 2019. By the time Trump partially stop flights from China and started taking action in February 2019 the Virus was already spreading across the US from both the East and West  coasts unchecked.

So sorry my friend I will stand by what I said those 2 months were Trump was saying it was nothing to worry about it’s like the Flu were critical and he squander them try to protect the economy not the American people.  

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

That’s not true at all, did you know Trump was aware about the Virus in Mid-November 2019, that right the Nation Security Council and the US Military Intelligence had been monitoring the situation for awhile before that information was put in Trump daily briefing. Trump did not take any actions until February 2020 and by the time he did, We had a mutated variety than came from Europe that’s what hit New York, and we had the Chinese strain that hit the East Coast. Trump never completely stopped flights from China, and he did not stop flights from Europe at all.

SARS-Cov-2 actually started infecting the Chinese between June and September 2019, and the first infections were not in Wuhan they occurred many kilometers away from Wuhan in the Chinese country side. Do you honestly believe that a Virus first detected in December 2019 could have spread across Europe so fast, There we’re already cases in Europe in December 2019. By the time Trump partially stop flights from China and started taking action in February 2019 the Virus was already spreading across the US from both the East and West  coasts unchecked.

So sorry my friend I will stand by what I said those 2 months were Trump was saying it was nothing to worry about it’s like the Flu were critical and he squander them try to protect the economy not the American people.  

This is something I have been telling people for a long time.   This forum has stories about the "Plague Ships" and I may be remembering incorrectly but I believe those stories were from November of 2019 and those ships were not catering to Chinese passengers, they were European, British and U.S. passengers for the most part.  The passengers from the U.S. were allowed to fly home with no means of protecting other passengers, and no quarantine after they got home.   In New Mexico a couple quarantined themselves in early 2020 after they came back from Egypt and had tested positive at the Egyptian air port.  

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

This is something I have been telling people for a long time.   This forum has stories about the "Plague Ships" and I may be remembering incorrectly but I believe those stories were from November of 2019 and those ships were not catering to Chinese passengers, they were European, British and U.S. passengers for the most part.  The passengers from the U.S. were allowed to fly home with no means of protecting other passengers, and no quarantine after they got home.   In New Mexico a couple quarantined themselves in early 2020 after they came back from Egypt and had tested positive at the Egyptian air port.  

Later today I start a thread about the subject, and include sources I will mention you so you see it. I have been aware of this since approximately May 2020, Trump really dropped the ball and he is responsible for almost all the deaths that occurred 2020 along with putting the Nation in the place it is today!:tu:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1