Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Operation Save Big Dog: Boris Johnson draws up plans

The Silver Shroud

Boris Johnson is drawing up a list of officials to offer resignations over Partygate in a bid to salvage his premiership, The Independent has learned.

Dubbed “Operation Save Big Dog” by the prime minister himself, the blueprint includes a drive to work out which heads should roll following the publication of senior official Sue Gray’s findings, as well as highlighting the prime minister’s achievements, according to sources. Officials have also started using the code name, The Independent understands.

Dan Rosenfield, Boris Johnson’s chief of staff, and Martin Reynolds, his private secretary and author of the “BYOB” email, are thought to be possible candidates for departure.

Operation Save Big Dog: Boris Johnson draws up plan for officials to quit over partygate so he can keep job | The Independent

Edited by The Silver Shroud
  • Haha 1

Johnson is living in some sort of narcissistic fantasy world, where service to country, respect for others, empathy, even loyalty to the Queen has been ditched in favour of greed for tax-payers money and career advancements. They are a third-rate government and we all know why they are there. Even the right-wing Spectator has demanded Johnson goes, and is suggesting that the likes of Liz Truss and JRM defending him are damaging the Conservative Party. The unfathomable inadequacy of Boris Johnson | The Spectator

Edited by The Silver Shroud

I know little of this "scandal" and even less of Boris but isn't he being attacked even though he wasn't PRESENT at this little, admittedly tasteless soiree?  This just looks like partisan scalping to me.  Both sides do it.  

2 hours ago, and then said:

I know little of this "scandal" and even less of Boris but isn't he being attacked even though he wasn't PRESENT at this little, admittedly tasteless soiree?  This just looks like partisan scalping to me.  Both sides do it.  

Nah, he was there.  Plus 10 Downey street is like the White House.

• Haha 1