Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nancy Pelosi's son Paul was involved in FIVE companies probed by the feds

el midgetron

The 52-year-old joined the board of a biofuel company after it defrauded investors according to an SEC ruling, and whose CEO was convicted after bribing Georgia officials 

Pelosi Jr. was president of an environmental investment firm that turned out to be a front for two convicted fraudsters 

He joined a lithium mining company and received millions of shares, allegedly issued as part of a massive $164 million fraud 

He was vice president of a company previously embroiled in an investigation of scam calls that targeted senior citizens 

He has close business ties with a man accused by the Department of Justice of running a fake UN charity that stole investors' money 

A medical company Pelosi Jr. worked for tested drugs on people without FDA authorization, according to an FDA investigation

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9827893/Nancy-Pelosis-son-Paul-involved-FIVE-companies-probed-feds.html

Extensive article at link

Edited by el midgetron
  • Thanks 1

sheesh, good thing his name isn’t Trump, otherwise this would be terribly illegal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

sheesh, good thing his name isn’t Trump, otherwise this would be terribly illegal.

Now, now, he is only a criminal if he gets charged, can't buy off the victims, and gets convicted- in which case it is a "witch hunt" and "fake news".

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Term. Limits. Now.

No more career politicians.

No more insider trading.

No more lifetime healthcare for them.

No retirement packages.

Two terms and out. No lobbying.  No corporate sponsors.

Wake up 'Murica.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, acidhead said:

20220114_170202.jpg

I think your aroused by those pictures,:lol:

11 hours ago, quiXilver said:

Term. Limits. Now.

No more career politicians.

No more insider trading.

No more lifetime healthcare for them.

No retirement packages.

Two terms and out. No lobbying.  No corporate sponsors.

Wake up 'Murica.

That's all fine and dandy, but this guys not a politician- just the son of one.

I think something that everyone misses is the fact that companies are seperate entities with multiple employees.  I worked at a company where a superintendent discriminated against blacks twice, two where employees sold drugs, one where an employee helped murder someone, one where a superintendent put his son on the books when he wasn't working, etc..  So I got Paul beat (except a bunch of those happened at the same company because Gromdor didn't work for that many companies =P).

So Gromdor was involved with at least Three companies probed by police!  

But at the end of the day, it had nothing to do with Gromdor but if someone with low moral character wanted to besmirch Gromdor's name they could write an article similar to the OP.

6 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

I think something that everyone misses is the fact that companies are seperate entities with multiple employees.  I worked at a company where a superintendent discriminated against blacks twice, two where employees sold drugs, one where an employee helped murder someone, one where a superintendent put his son on the books when he wasn't working, etc..  So I got Paul beat (except a bunch of those happened at the same company because Gromdor didn't work for that many companies =P).

So Gromdor was involved with at least Three companies probed by police!  

But at the end of the day, it had nothing to do with Gromdor but if someone with low moral character wanted to besmirch Gromdor's name they could write an article similar to the OP.

The guy was president of a front group lol hardly the same thing

• Like 1

1 minute ago, preacherman76 said:

The guy was president of a front group lol hardly the same thing

Vice president, you mean?  One of our clients is a major electrical utility.  They have numerous vice presidents as heads of different divisions.  We work under the Vice President of Construction and Maintence.  You see where I am going with this?

But even if he was the head of the company, it doesn't mean he was aware or responsible for whatever crimes were committed by the people involved.  The fact that the crimes were investigated, people were charged, and he wasn't one of them tells me enough.

1 minute ago, Gromdor said:

Vice president, you mean?  One of our clients is a major electrical utility.  They have numerous vice presidents as heads of different divisions.  We work under the Vice President of Construction and Maintence.  You see where I am going with this?

But even if he was the head of the company, it doesn't mean he was aware or responsible for whatever crimes were committed by the people involved.  The fact that the crimes were investigated, people were charged, and he wasn't one of them tells me enough.

Yeah, I mean I’m not ready to convict the guy of anything. I think with all these relationships he has with shady people might warrant further investigation. 

I won’t hold my breath though. Joes son is as dirty as they come, but nothing will ever come of that either. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

That's all fine and dandy, but this guys not a politician- just the son of one.

It's indicative of the corruption.  But fine and dandy?  Fine and dandy.  heh :clap: that's hysterical... didn't know folks still spoke thus.

5 minutes ago, quiXilver said:

It's indicative of the corruption.  But fine and dandy?  Fine and dandy.  heh :clap: that's hysterical... didn't know folks still spoke thus.

<rolls eyes>  Like, I can't even pretend to do the Californian Valley talk.  

Sigh, Gromdor has to stop with the forums now.  Mrs. Gromdor wants Gromdor to shovel the 12" of snow we got last night......

Edited by Gromdor
  • Haha 1

I remember those days.  I miss snow and thunderstorms. 

Made a lot of money as a kid in the 70's shoveling out folks drives and cars and got a good work out.

Enjoy. 

21 minutes ago, quiXilver said:

I remember those days.  I miss snow and thunderstorms. 

Made a lot of money as a kid in the 70's shoveling out folks drives and cars and got a good work out.

Enjoy. 

I once saw a thunderstorm happen during a snowstorm in Cortland NY. That was an amazing thing to see. Two foot of snow dumped, then a warm front moved in. For just a few minutes before the snow turned to rain, both were happening at the same time. 

Then two foot of snow melted in record pace, and caused massive flooding. 

Twelve inches of snow is normal for Iowa.  The kids don't snow shovel around here much.  The neighborhood has big two-three car driveways and snow blowers. Heck, some have riding lawnmowers with snow-removal attachments.