Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Covid Vaccine Conspiracy Theories 1 Year Ago

acidhead

9 hours ago, Hawken said:

I have brought up more modern diseases like CVD & Cancer. Did you forget that? Medical websites like WebMD & the WHO give the stats on the deaths per year.

That's where I got my info and not the mainstream media who tends to be biased & deceptive. I've said before, 99% of people in the US who have had Covid has

recovered but the media never reports the recoveries but only the deaths. The media wants to paint a bleak picture rather than a beacon of hope.

Indeed you did bring up CVD -- which is a group of over 200 different diseases lumped under one big umbrella -- and cancer, which has over 50 different types and each of them are different.  Then you compare it to a disease with a SINGLE cause.

You can do that only if you lump Covid together with ALL INFECTIOUS DISEASES.  Pick ONE disease like myocardial infarction or pericarditis or diabetes or melanoma -- not a huge umbrella of more than a hundred diseases.

Using that loose (and very bad) metric of comparing it to cancer or CVD means that to compare them we also have to include flu, pneumonia, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, lung cancer, miner's lung, asthma, cystic fibrosis, emphysema, pleural effusion, sinusitis, diptheria, whooping cough, bronchitis, pulmonary embolisms, etc, and all the types of flu under the label "Covid".

I hope that you see that comparing it to "CVD" or cancer doesn't make sense.

And please don't assume I'm using news reports.  As I said, I worked for one of the top epidemiologists in the Southwest.  I always go to sources (Morbidity and Mortality Report from CDC plus other sources)... in fact, a paper that I cowrote (and was published in the now defunct Texas Journal of Epidemiology) with Hayes was about statistics drawn from the M&MR back in the 1980's.

• Like 1

The Pandemic was a hoax from the beginning.  It is so obvious to see now that it's over.  All the hoopla went away when Russia attacked the Ukraine.  How convenient.  

All of you 'science' people...you know damn well that the only way to actually confirm if someone died from Covid 19 is to do an autopsy.  The Virus has to be put under an electron microscope and verified.  And you all know that just wasn't done in the vast majority of people who supposedly died from Covid.

how many tests were done on the test kits to see if any were infected beforehand?  It came out of nowhere...destroyed Trump...the dumbest candidate we have ever had for President wins in a landslide, Putin invades Ukraine and the pandemic is suddenly over?

phew...it's pretty deep already in the pandemic box.  I wouldn't wade in any farther without some mud boots.

5 hours ago, AlonaLameDeer said:

Oh see... I didn't know this site was... that kind of site...
Gross.

It gets worse...

• Like 2

On 4/15/2022 at 9:32 AM, XenoFish said:

Your falsehood or there's? Filtered through your narrative or there's? 

The majority of people on this planet don't deserve respect and those same people are fully responsible for their own wellbeing. 

You don't call the shots for them. And I've learned that no amount of blustering will change anyone's mind. 

Like I mentioned in another thread. You're milking a dead cow. 10 years from now, what will be the story? Who knows.

Good luck on this fruitless quest of yours.

Follow the evidence. When people post against the evidence then it is a falsehood.

Ar those people really responsible for their own well being? No. People are responsible for the well being of the society in which they live.

I'm simply pointing out the stupid lies that are posted.

• Like 1

On 4/15/2022 at 11:04 PM, joc said:

The Pandemic was a hoax from the beginning.  It is so obvious to see now that it's over.  All the hoopla went away when Russia attacked the Ukraine.  How convenient.  

All of you 'science' people...you know damn well that the only way to actually confirm if someone died from Covid 19 is to do an autopsy.  The Virus has to be put under an electron microscope and verified.  And you all know that just wasn't done in the vast majority of people who supposedly died from Covid.

how many tests were done on the test kits to see if any were infected beforehand?  It came out of nowhere...destroyed Trump...the dumbest candidate we have ever had for President wins in a landslide, Putin invades Ukraine and the pandemic is suddenly over?

phew...it's pretty deep already in the pandemic box.  I wouldn't wade in any farther without some mud boots.

The pandemic was never a hoax. The most deadly disease in a century is hardly a hoax.

The fall out from this disease is yet to come.

And this is false: "the only way to actually confirm if someone died from Covid 19 is to do an autopsy".

Another falsehood: "The Virus has to be put under an electron microscope and verified." This is not only wrong but shows how little you know about viruses and biology in general.

And yet another falsehood: "It came out of nowhere...destroyed Trump" Trump destroyed himself because he was the worst president in a century. rump is the dumbest president ever.

At least you posted this falsehood as a question: "Putin invades Ukraine and the pandemic is suddenly over?" No, the pandemic is not over.

Thanks for a list of massive failures. Every thread needs a laugh and you accomplished that

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, AlonaLameDeer said:

Oh see... I didn't know this site was... that kind of site...
Gross.

It's full of people pretending that things against them are political in nature when they are not.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, stereologist said:

The pandemic was never a hoax. The most deadly disease in a century is hardly a hoax.

The fall out from this disease is yet to come.

And this is false: "the only way to actually confirm if someone died from Covid 19 is to do an autopsy".

Another falsehood: "The Virus has to be put under an electron microscope and verified." This is not only wrong but shows how little you know about viruses and biology in general.

And yet another falsehood: "It came out of nowhere...destroyed Trump" Trump destroyed himself because he was the worst president in a century. rump is the dumbest president ever.

At least you posted this falsehood as a question: "Putin invades Ukraine and the pandemic is suddenly over?" No, the pandemic is not over.

Thanks for a list of massive failures. Every thread needs a laugh and you accomplished that

:sleepy:

I see the bumpkins with nothing to say spout their lies and then disappear with their tails between their legs.

They post multiple lies and cannot defend any of their trash lies. No wonder.

11 hours ago, stereologist said:

I see the bumpkins with nothing to say spout their lies and then disappear with their tails between their legs.

They post multiple lies and cannot defend any of their trash lies. No wonder.

As long as a person is comfortable with their head stuck completely up their political ass,  all they will ever see is the belief system they have been programmed into.  

Every thought anyone ever had about anything is completely and totally rejected by them unless it adheres to their own political ideology.  And the sad thing is...they probably are so deep into their own political ideology that they are not even aware how thoroughly programmed they have allowed themselves to become.  

They refuse to 'listen'. If a thing does not fit their political parameter...they must destroy it.  That isn't dialogue, that isn't conversation, that isn't debate, that is just pure egotism on their part.  The moment someone disagrees with them about anything they feel a need to rip their new found 'opponent' apart.  Their behavior  is probably a result of an insecurity deep within their psyche.

I will just go back to the lounge now.

On 4/18/2022 at 7:20 AM, joc said:

As long as a person is comfortable with their head stuck completely up their political ass,  all they will ever see is the belief system they have been programmed into.  

Every thought anyone ever had about anything is completely and totally rejected by them unless it adheres to their own political ideology.  And the sad thing is...they probably are so deep into their own political ideology that they are not even aware how thoroughly programmed they have allowed themselves to become.  

They refuse to 'listen'. If a thing does not fit their political parameter...they must destroy it.  That isn't dialogue, that isn't conversation, that isn't debate, that is just pure egotism on their part.  The moment someone disagrees with them about anything they feel a need to rip their new found 'opponent' apart.  Their behavior  is probably a result of an insecurity deep within their psyche.

I will just go back to the lounge now.

There you go talking about yourself.

The simple thing is to follow the evidence. The evidence shows the bumpkins have nothing of value to say, only lies and stupidity.

Here are some lies of the brainless bumpkins:

• COVID was a hoax
  • It will be over by Easter- stated by head brainless bumpkin Trump -stupidest president ever
  • Only an autopsy can confirm death by COVID
  • Viruses are identified only by an EM image - absolutely clueless
  • COVID destroyed Trump - just another wacko excuse like the election fraud lies
  • The pandemic is over because Putin invaded Ukraine - is this dadoism?
  • Let's inject disinfectants - from that idiot Trump
  • HCQ is a game changer - from that idiot Trump
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Still no defense from the bumpkins for Trump - keep your tail between your legs.

If there was anything to these complaints from the bumpkins they would have posted it,but taking a playbook from their village idiot Trump they have nothing to support their failed position.

• Like 1

There you go talking about yourself.

The simple thing is to follow the evidence. The evidence shows the bumpkins have nothing of value to say, only lies and stupidity.

Here are some lies of the brainless bumpkins:

• COVID was a hoax
  • It will be over by Easter- stated by head brainless bumpkin Trump -stupidest president ever
  • Only an autopsy can confirm death by COVID
  • Viruses are identified only by an EM image - absolutely clueless
  • COVID destroyed Trump - just another wacko excuse like the election fraud lies
  • The pandemic is over because Putin invaded Ukraine - is this dadoism?
  • Let's inject disinfectants - from that idiot Trump
  • HCQ is a game changer - from that idiot Trump

231113803_blisslounge.jpg.18eddd06f216a576d663ff2262afc7ff.jpg

• Haha 1

Still no defense from the bumpkins for Trump - keep your tail between your legs.

If there was anything to these complaints from the bumpkins they would have posted it,but taking a playbook from their village idiot Trump they have nothing to support their failed position.

1146587264_BLISSTRAIN.jpg.b3ddd4a9ceb5f3ab3da639d3d8ce0800.jpg

On 4/17/2022 at 9:52 AM, stereologist said:

I'm simply pointing out the stupid lies that are posted.

Mmmmm...no not so much...you're just being a dick as usual.

Thread closed for moderator review.

• The topic was locked