Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Covid Vaccine Conspiracy Theories 1 Year Ago

acidhead

On 1/15/2022 at 9:23 PM, Obviousman said:

I don't know - it's kinda like the sun rising in the morning and someone claiming "I told you so - the Sun rises!!!!".

One can't help to notice that the COVID vaccines have been elevated to an object of worship.

Edited by Only_
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Only_ said:

One can't help to notice that the COVID vaccines have been elevated to an object of worship.

Well deserved. It has saved millions of lives.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"80,000 people will die unless we close the borders immediately"...

"It will only take 2 weeks to flatten the curve''...

"Life will return to normal when a vaxxine is found"...

"You only need 1 shot"...

"We won't be introducing covid passports for international travel"...

"We won't be introducing covid passports for NZs"...

"No jab no job mandates will not be introduced"...

"The unvaxxed will in no way suffer any penalties"...

"Masks don't work"...

"Masks do work"...

"Children won't catch covid"..

"Children will not be vaxxed"..

"The govt is the sole source of truth"...

"The vaccines are 100% safe and effective"...

"Lockdown restrictions will end 75% of eligible people are vaxxed"

And my most personal all time favourite goes to this GEM...

Spoiler

THIS IS NOW A DISEASE OF THE UNVACCINATED

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

All these are 'true' in case any one asks :no:

• Like 1

Masks don't work                        lie then   lie now

Vaccines contain microchips          lie then   lie now

Covid leaked form lab                unknown then   unknown now

Children won't catch COVID      lie then   lie now

Vaccines are 100% safe             lie then   lie now  (nothing is ever 100% safe)

Vaccines are 100% effective       lie then   lie now   (no medicines are 100% effective)

Life will return to normal when a vaxxine [sic] is found - no one ever claimed than

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2022 at 4:22 PM, Dreamer screamer said:

image.thumb.png.135fd79133f925486059cec551761e8d.png

What a prediction!!!  Wonder if it will come true???? 

What President has not faced a disease outbreak? Obama did with Swine Flu and H1N1. You want to take a general statement and twist it into something.

Edited by Scholar4Truth
  • Like 4

On 1/23/2022 at 12:14 AM, taniwha said:

"80,000 people will die unless we close the borders immediately"...

"It will only take 2 weeks to flatten the curve''...

"Life will return to normal when a vaxxine is found"...

"You only need 1 shot"...

"We won't be introducing covid passports for international travel"...

"We won't be introducing covid passports for NZs"...

"No jab no job mandates will not be introduced"...

"The unvaxxed will in no way suffer any penalties"...

"Masks don't work"...

"Masks do work"...

"Children won't catch covid"..

"Children will not be vaxxed"..

"The govt is the sole source of truth"...

"The vaccines are 100% safe and effective"...

"Lockdown restrictions will end 75% of eligible people are vaxxed"

And my most personal all time favourite goes to this GEM...

Hide contents

THIS IS NOW A DISEASE OF THE UNVACCINATED

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

All these are 'true' in case any one asks :no:

1. Given we didn't know much at the time and the confusion its not a surprise.

2. Well stuff changes its common

3. It pretty much has done so.

4. Again data changes

5. "We won't be introducing covid passports for international travel"... Again things change. 

6. No jab no job mandates will not be introduced"... Many of those overturned btw

7. "Children won't catch covid".. Turns out many did catch it. Also they never said Children could not catch it only that if they did it would not be as severe

8. "The govt is the sole source of truth"... No one ever claimed that

9. Vaccines are 100% safe /Effective As with all medicine everything has risk. Further the vaccines were to limit the severity. So again your wrong.

10. Vaccines never contained microchips.

Just because you see a meme does not mean it contains factual information.

Edited by Scholar4Truth
  • Like 3

I guess this post was a hit and run since the OP has not refuted anything.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/18/2022 at 11:22 PM, Dreamer screamer said:

image.thumb.png.135fd79133f925486059cec551761e8d.png

What a prediction!!!  Wonder if it will come true???? 

Dr. Fauci did not literally warn in January 2017 that the Trump administration would certainly face a deadly pandemic affecting the U.S., but he said more generally (while speaking on the subject of pandemic preparedness) there was “no question” that a “surprise outbreak” of infectious disease would occur. The outgoing (Obama) administration had already faced multiple such events, including the 2009 swine flu (H1N1) pandemic, the 2015–2016 Zika virus epidemic, and the 2014-16 Ebola outbreak in West Africa:

snopes.com

• Like 1

Here is stupidity from Donald Trump.

2-10-2020 It will be gone by April

2-25-2020 it is going away

2-26-2020 we've done a good job

2-27-2020 it's going to disappear

3-6-2020 it'll go away

3-10-2020 it will go away

That is a few of the stupid comments from Trump. But we all know that in secret he knew hundreds of thousands were going to die. But, he lied to everyone.

On 1/15/2022 at 7:23 PM, Obviousman said:

You could back up the claims by providing for each claim a link to source which confirms that claim. For example, "COVID vaccines can cause blood clots and other serious side effects": where / when has that ever been a conspircacy? Most people understand that nothing is 100% safe, that there might be a reaction to the vaccine, that chances are low (but can be different age groups), etc. Blood clots were found with AZ for some (I had AZ with no problems) but other vaccines didn't have that issue.

I don't know - it's kinda like the sun rising in the morning and someone claiming "I told you so - the Sun rises!!!!".

That was the same story told about the Johnson and Johnson vaccine and it never was proven, just like the AZ vaccine there were less than 10 verifiable instances of someone developing and dying from a blood clot a few weeks after the vaccine was administered, which I am sure happened with the other two as well and was never proven to be caused by any vaccine.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

That was the same story told about the Johnson and Johnson vaccine and it never was proven, just like the AZ vaccine there were less than 10 verifiable instances of someone developing and dying from a blood clot a few weeks after the vaccine was administered, which I am sure happened with the other two as well and was never proven to be caused by any vaccine.

Remember that the AZ and J&J vaccines are both based on adenoviruses. The Moderna and Pfizer are based on mRNA.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Remember that the AZ and J&J vaccines are both based on adenoviruses. The Moderna and Pfizer are based on mRNA.

Yes, which is why I think it suspicious that the stories were spread about J&J & AZ.   Follow the  money, who got buttloads from several governments to develope the mRNA vaccines?  Who started out selling theirs so that 3rd world countries could afford it?   Too much politics for what reason?  Profit.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Yes, which is why I think it suspicious that the stories were spread about J&J & AZ.   Follow the  money, who got buttloads from several governments to develope the mRNA vaccines?  Who started out selling theirs so that 3rd world countries could afford it?   Too much politics for what reason?  Profit.

Do you have anything to support any of that?

The fact is that there are other adenovirus based vaccines out there. There are at least 8 ways to make a vaccine.

The stories about adverse effects occur because there is a mandate by governments to track them. Do you recall which country identified the severe adverse effects for J&J and AZ vaccines?

17 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Do you have anything to support any of that?

The fact is that there are other adenovirus based vaccines out there. There are at least 8 ways to make a vaccine.

The stories about adverse effects occur because there is a mandate by governments to track them. Do you recall which country identified the severe adverse effects for J&J and AZ vaccines?

UK had news stories for AZ, the U.S. had the same news stories for J&J; and in the U.S. the FDA would not approve AZ.  But none of those news stories came to anything, just fear mongering.   On further investigation none of the few cases were proven to be because of the vaccine.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

UK had news stories for AZ, the U.S. had the same news stories for J&J; and in the U.S. the FDA would not approve AZ.  But none of those news stories came to anything, just fear mongering.   On further investigation none of the few cases were proven to be because of the vaccine.

I meant which countries detected issues with adverse effects, not which countries wrote new stories.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/3/11/denmark-suspends-use-ofastrazeneca-vaccine-after-blood-clot-repor

In this link we see that Norway and Denmark detected issues and were investigating.

This was a safety issue being investigated.I know that CT believers think that the CTs are immediately proven, but here we see that the pause n use of the AZ vaccine was done as a precaution.

“It is currently not possible to conclude whether there is a link. We are acting early, it needs to be thoroughly investigated,” Health Minister Magnus Heunicke said on Twitter.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8327058/

Later in August we see a report on severe adverse effects of vaccines. Check out table 1 and see that there are 12 approved vaccines. If you look in table 2 you can see that serious adverse effects are reported for the Pfizer vaccine. There are serious side effects reported for most of the vaccines.

If I were to look for fear mongering it would be the wackos that claim they know more people that died from the vaccines than from COVID-19. The fear mongering comes from far right news outlets like Epoch Times that claimed thousands of people died from the vaccines in the first 2 months they were available. The fear mongering comes from the anti-vaxxer scums.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/jul/22/instagram-posts/no-evidence-45000-deaths-covid-19-vaccines/

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, stereologist said:

I meant which countries detected issues with adverse effects, not which countries wrote new stories.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/3/11/denmark-suspends-use-ofastrazeneca-vaccine-after-blood-clot-repor

In this link we see that Norway and Denmark detected issues and were investigating.

This was a safety issue being investigated.I know that CT believers think that the CTs are immediately proven, but here we see that the pause n use of the AZ vaccine was done as a precaution.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8327058/

Later in August we see a report on severe adverse effects of vaccines. Check out table 1 and see that there are 12 approved vaccines. If you look in table 2 you can see that serious adverse effects are reported for the Pfizer vaccine. There are serious side effects reported for most of the vaccines.

If I were to look for fear mongering it would be the wackos that claim they know more people that died from the vaccines than from COVID-19. The fear mongering comes from far right news outlets like Epoch Times that claimed thousands of people died from the vaccines in the first 2 months they were available. The fear mongering comes from the anti-vaxxer scums.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/jul/22/instagram-posts/no-evidence-45000-deaths-covid-19-vaccines/

The news stories were reported for patients in the countries I mentioned and and once it was determined they were not valid (that the vaccines did not cause the blood clots, either because of pre existing conditions or not enough data) they disappeared and as far as I know no other reports in the U.S. (don't know about the UK) mentioned anything about adverse affects of any vaccine.   I have not done research, just have my opinions about why we were given scary stories about some vaccines but not others.   

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

The news stories were reported for patients in the countries I mentioned and and once it was determined they were not valid (that the vaccines did not cause the blood clots, either because of pre existing conditions or not enough data) they disappeared and as far as I know no other reports in the U.S. (don't know about the UK) mentioned anything about adverse affects of any vaccine.   I have not done research, just have my opinions about why we were given scary stories about some vaccines but not others.   

The original detection of potential serious adverse effects with Astrozeneca was in Scandinavia. The article I used shows this to be the case. There was also speculation in Austria.

The problem in the connection between a vaccine and serious side effects is how rare they are, well at least for all of the vaccines we think of in the West.

The link I gave in the previous post did list a number of serious side effects for many of the vaccines. You have to accept at some level that powerful drugs like vaccines are not going to be 100% safe for all of the world's population.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, stereologist said:

The original detection of potential serious adverse effects with Astrozeneca was in Scandinavia. The article I used shows this to be the case. There was also speculation in Austria.

The problem in the connection between a vaccine and serious side effects is how rare they are, well at least for all of the vaccines we think of in the West.

The link I gave in the previous post did list a number of serious side effects for many of the vaccines. You have to accept at some level that powerful drugs like vaccines are not going to be 100% safe for all of the world's population.

The one thing people forget is that the vaccine should be designed to trigger an immune response to the virus it is supposed to help protect from and this particular virus has a lot of side effects for some that last beyond them recovering from the virus and the mRNA vaccines already have the potentioal (no matter what they are designed for) to cause the bodies immune system to over react, causing all kinds of side effects, including the same effects that people who have the virus without a vaccine get.  

30 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

The one thing people forget is that the vaccine should be designed to trigger an immune response to the virus it is supposed to help protect from and this particular virus has a lot of side effects for some that last beyond them recovering from the virus and the mRNA vaccines already have the potentioal (no matter what they are designed for) to cause the bodies immune system to over react, causing all kinds of side effects, including the same effects that people who have the virus without a vaccine get.  

Which is why the doses are titered and the interval between doses is titered. The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines have a limited life span within a person. They have to elicit a response within that time.

The AZ and J&J vaccines on the other hand actually infect you with a virus that is not known to be damaging. It has been genetically altered to also pretend to be a SARS-Cov-2.

Both of these approaches are amazing to me.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Which is why the doses are titered and the interval between doses is titered. The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines have a limited life span within a person. They have to elicit a response within that time.

The AZ and J&J vaccines on the other hand actually infect you with a virus that is not known to be damaging. It has been genetically altered to also pretend to be a SARS-Cov-2.

Both of these approaches are amazing to me.

The AZ & J&J approach is the same approach that has been used for decades.   It works and why do we need to change it.  Someone just wants to justify research and get more research funding for the mRNA versions of vaccines.   

3 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

The AZ & J&J approach is the same approach that has been used for decades.   It works and why do we need to change it.  Someone just wants to justify research and get more research funding for the mRNA versions of vaccines.   

There are lots of reasons to switch to newer and better things. We no longer use slide rules, cathode ray monitors, or amputate for gun shot wounds.

Actually, the AZ and J&J are not the approach used for decades. As I mentioned before there are at least 8 ways to make a vaccine. The traditional method for a nonvirulent vaccine was to infect a host animal with the disease such as a pig. After a while the virus mutates and is no longer a threat to people. You give that to people and it works. Unfortunately, this can result in a mutation which is again virulent to people.

Genetic material was nearly impossible to work with before 1980. Now you can sit at a computer and decide a sequence to create. A machine creates it. The mRNA vaccines were designed in a day. The mechanism is there to adapt to variants such as omicron in a day. The cool part is that mRNA drugs can target non-virus diseases such as cancer. That was the goal of the staff that turned their attention to SARS-CoV-2.

• Like 1

On 2/18/2022 at 10:01 AM, stereologist said:

But we all know that in secret he knew hundreds of thousands were going to die. But, he lied to everyone.

Full disclosure: I'm a Trump-hater. That being said, I can't quite get onboard with this one. I believe he was given good advice but rather than knowing people would die and not do anything about it, his ego and narcissism demanded that he dismiss these people as idiots because HE knew better than all these so-called scientists. And that's what he did..... and when he was wrong (as demonstrated many times in the past) he tried to shift blame or deny facts.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, stereologist said:

There are lots of reasons to switch to newer and better things. We no longer use slide rules, cathode ray monitors, or amputate for gun shot wounds.

Actually, the AZ and J&J are not the approach used for decades. As I mentioned before there are at least 8 ways to make a vaccine. The traditional method for a nonvirulent vaccine was to infect a host animal with the disease such as a pig. After a while the virus mutates and is no longer a threat to people. You give that to people and it works. Unfortunately, this can result in a mutation which is again virulent to people.

Genetic material was nearly impossible to work with before 1980. Now you can sit at a computer and decide a sequence to create. A machine creates it. The mRNA vaccines were designed in a day. The mechanism is there to adapt to variants such as omicron in a day. The cool part is that mRNA drugs can target non-virus diseases such as cancer. That was the goal of the staff that turned their attention to SARS-CoV-2.

The J&J & AZ vaccines are made using the same method as the flu vaccine that has been around for decades.   Why are you being so picky, so you can show off how much you know?    What you describe is the old way vaccines were made.  That is not how they are made now and it has been a long time since that method was used.   Only one of the 3 methods of creating flu vaccines involves animals (chicken eggs).   No pigs are being used any more.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/prevent/how-fluvaccine-made.htm

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1

• The topic was locked