Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hostage situation at Synagogue in Colleyville, TX

acidhead

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• susieice

• acidhead

• Eldorado

• Earl.Of.Trumps

From what I read elsewhere, it had to do with freeing some Pakistani woman held by a US prison. Not the first time this has been an issue either

45 minutes ago, The Silver Shroud said:

He's a Brit:

A man who took four hostages at a synagogue in a suburb of Dallas, Texas, has been identified by the FBI as British citizen Malik Faisal Akram, 44.

The man who interrupted a morning service in Colleyville on Saturday was shot and killed after a 10-hour standoff with police.

All of the hostages at the Congregation Beth Israel were freed unharmed.

US President Joe Biden called the hostage-taking an "act of terror" and the UK condemned the attack.

Texas synagogue hostage-taker was British - BBC News

Apparently he is saying she is his sister, but apparently she isn't.

A lawyer representing Siddiqui told CNN in a statement that the hostage-taker was not her brother, saying Siddiqui's family condemned his "heinous" actions.

I am not sure, but it sounds like he came to America straight out of Britain. Which I find concerning.

I find this especially concerning because on this website the Administrator refuses to acknowledge the mental health of some members who show suicidal problems. It's as if the British want the problem quietted down on America. I talked with him for an hour or so today, but he refuses to acknowledge it. This is how things like this happen which was an act of terror.

"We would also like to add that any attack on any human being be it a Jew, Christian or Muslim etc is wrong and should always be condemned."

According to US police sources, Malik Faisal Akram arrived on US soil approximately two weeks ago via New York's JFK International Airport.

President Biden said the attacker had apparently bought weapons after he landed and had not used bombs.

"Apparently he spent the first night in a homeless shelter," he added. "I don't have all the details yet."

Two teenagers have been arrested in England as part of the investigation into a hostage-taking incident at a synagogue in Texas on Saturday.

Greater Manchester Police said it was liaising with local communities and continuing to assist in the US inquiry.

The force said the two teenagers were arrested "as part of the ongoing investigation into the attack" and were being held in custody for questioning.

According to US police sources, Akram arrived in the country via New York's JFK International Airport two weeks ago.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-60019251

• Like 1

It's about time the UK wake up to its problem. They have begun raining down terrorists on us. They've had this problem for far too long where they let criminals run all over them and do nothing. God bless.