Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

‘We are rotting in jail, Capitol rioter demands Trump give 6 January speech to back him / co-prisons

Grim Reaper 6

One of the accused in the 6 January Capitol Hill riots has pleaded for help from former President Donald Trump as well as accused him of abandoning “political prisoners” on the eve of the first anniversary of the insurrection. In a telephonic interview from jail, Edward Jacob Lang, 25, said that he was “disappointed” with Mr Trump for not rallying behind the 6 January prisoners. “It just shows how far we have fallen,” he told far-right television host Stew Peters on The Stew Peters Show on 5 January. “Where is our rally tomorrow? There should be a hundred thousand people in DC tomorrow at the very minimum … I am so disappointed with Trump and the American people at large that just do not get behind the January 6 political prisoners,” he added.

‘We are rotting in jail’: Capitol rioter demands Trump give 6 January speech to back him and co-prisoners | The Independent

• Haha 5
  • Confused 2

"I dont like losers."

- DJT, July18 2015 -

• Haha 6

27 minutes ago, toast said:

"I dont like losers."

- DJT, July18 2015 -

Yea I am with you, Trump used them and let them go to jail what a bunch of idiots!:lol:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, toast said:

"I dont like losers."

- DJT, July18 2015 -

Which is why he won't concede. He couldn't live with himself.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Yea I am with you, Trump used them and let them go to jail what a bunch of idiots!:lol:

He uses people, and people refuse to see that.

First, they were special people.

Second, when he found out he might get impeached, he threw them under the bus, the old "prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law" spew he gave to distance himself from them.

Third, once the impeachment trial was over he embraced them again. They were "hugging and kissing" the Police.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

He uses people, and people refuse to see that.

First, they were special people.

Second, when he found out he might get impeached, he threw them under the bus, the old "prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law" spew he gave to distance himself from them.

Third, once the impeachment trial was over he embraced them again. They were "hugging and kissing" the Police.

I totally agree with you on all counts, and there are plenty of people here still memorized and still under his spell they are in denial so I doubt they will ever snap out of it!:(

• Like 2

I don't see the problem.  Time spent in jail now will be applied to their sentences later, enabling them to be free of the legal consequences of their misbehavior at an earlier date.

If they stay there long enough, they can just plead guilty and be released.

Doug

Edited by Doug1066
  • Like 7

3 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Trump:

“I like people who weren’t captured…..”

Wow all of that from a Draft Dodger!:td:

On 1/16/2022 at 6:30 AM, Manwon Lender said:

One of the accused in the 6 January Capitol Hill riots has pleaded for help from former President Donald Trump as well as accused him of abandoning “political prisoners” on the eve of the first anniversary of the insurrection. In a telephonic interview from jail, Edward Jacob Lang, 25, said that he was “disappointed” with Mr Trump for not rallying behind the 6 January prisoners. “It just shows how far we have fallen,” he told far-right television host Stew Peters on The Stew Peters Show on 5 January. “Where is our rally tomorrow? There should be a hundred thousand people in DC tomorrow at the very minimum … I am so disappointed with Trump and the American people at large that just do not get behind the January 6 political prisoners,” he added.

‘We are rotting in jail’: Capitol rioter demands Trump give 6 January speech to back him and co-prisoners | The Independent

This is simultaniously hilarious and sad.
Jesus sent Trump to murica and now Trump is not helping those in need? not even a public word.

• Thanks 1

On 1/16/2022 at 1:30 AM, Manwon Lender said:

Idiot.   I don't feel sorry for any jailed rioters.   There should be more from all the riots throughout the year.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, godnodog said:

This is simultaniously hilarious and sad.
Jesus sent Trump to murica and now Trump is not helping those in need? not even a public word.

That’s is hilarious especially since he used them to create the disturbance, then through them away like he did throughout his entire Presidency to many others, without a public word!:lol:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

That’s is hilarious especially since he used them to create the disturbance, then through them away like he did throughout his entire Presidency to many others, without a public word!:lol:

The violent rioters did not represent the the majority of people who voted for Trump.

Just like the violent rioters over the past year did not represent the majority of people who voted for biden.  

Edited by Myles
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Myles said:

The violent rioters did not represent the the majority of people who voted for Trump.

Just like the violent rioters over the past year did not represent the majority of people who voted for biden.  

The ones at the US Capital certainly did, did you see recently where more than 20 of the oath keepers were charged with sedition?

. I do agree the other rioters from early in 2018 and 2019 should also be prosecuted but I doubt that will happen sadly.

1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

The ones at the US Capital certainly did,

We'll have to agree to disagree on that.   

I know allot of people who voted for Trump but none that went to Washington or got violent in any way.   

1 minute ago, Myles said:

We'll have to agree to disagree on that.   

I know allot of people who voted for Trump but none that went to Washington or got violent in any way.   

That’s fine, but I must ask are you saying the oath keepers were not Trump Supporter?

6 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

That’s fine, but I must ask are you saying the oath keepers were not Trump Supporter?

Not at all.   I'm saying they do not represent the majority of Trump supporters.    

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Myles said:

Not at all.   I'm saying they do not represent the majority of Trump supporters.    

I certainly agree with you there but I have never thought that the majority of Trump supporters were hillbilly white trash anyway and I understand your point!

• Like 1

This is what happens when you try to take down the government using violence against the legally elected candidate.  These people are lucky, in a lot of countries they would have received a bullet in the back of the head rather than a trial.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Zontar said:

This is what happens when you try to take down the government using violence against the legally elected candidate.  These people are lucky, in a lot of countries they would have received a bullet in the back of the head rather than a trial.

Welcome to the forum and yes they would receive a bullet including the despot ( the out going President ) who fomented the Sedition, but that’s now how things are done in America. But there is hope that Trump may still pay for his part in the Capital Insurrection, it’s looks like the Attorney General of the United States is looking at charges as we speak.

Thanks for you post :tu: